You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeremy Corbyn
October 16 2018 1.37pm

Jeremy Corbyn

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 416 of 416 « First< 412 413 414 415 416

 

View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Online Flag Croydon 15 Aug 18 12.45pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by Penge Eagle

The guy really is a wrong'un. 'Jeremy Corbyn condemned after image emerges of him making Muslim Brotherhood salute' [Link]

That's quite harmless you are obsessed and ridiculous.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 15 Aug 18 12.51pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by serial thriller

“Hello is this the Daily Mail?”

“Yes how can we be of service?”

“I have a story about Jeremy Corbyn”

“Oh excellent what is it?”

“He Went to a cemetery where a wreath was laid to the Munich terrorists”

“Oh great! We’ll get that for the front 12 pages”

“There is a little bit more context though. He wasn’t actually...”

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

No smoke without fire etc, this guy is not only shifty & untrustworthy he has been proven on multiple occasions to be a compulsive liar Re IRA,Hamas & that train bulls*** when he said he had to sit in the passageway due to overcrowding.

 


[Link]
Give us a like & Follow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 18 Aug 18 2.28am Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

100 Times Corbyn Sided With Terrorists [Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 18 Aug 18 6.53am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


How can you get it so wrong? Yes, he was there, but he was not actually part of it. In fact, he did not even know what was going on but it would have been rude of him to ignore these fine people and he was only helping them with the flowers because they were heavy.

Honestly, people are so quick to jump to the wrong conclusions.

Its like Brexit. Yes, Jeremey did vote against the EU on every and any occasion he could. And yes, he does not like the EU and respects the will of the people but he also had his fingers crossed and behind his back which means that if you love the EU and want us to remain in it you should still vote for him because you can sing his name at pop concerts.

Hope that has cleared up any mistakes you might have read in the Jewish controlled media. Ooops I meant Zionist. Jezza loves the Jews really.

Great post; very funny. I don’t know what job you are in, but it’s the wrong one.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 18 Aug 18 6.57am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

[Link]

Corbyn is doomed now in any case. The luvvies are starting to turn agin him.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bert the Head's Profile Bert the Head Flag Epsom 03 Oct 18 10.03pm Send a Private Message to Bert the Head Add Bert the Head as a friend

Originally posted by fed up eagle

Well where to start! The guys as marxist as they come. Anyone see him on the Andrew Marr show on Sunday? I was listening to BBC Radio 5live this morning on the way to work and apparently even Tories are signing upto the Labour party and putting in a vote for him in the leadership race, along with hard line crazy leftists. Would be hilarious if he won the leadership contest. Labour would be even more unelectable, which serves them right after what they've done to this country.

This is quite funny now. The right wing are terrified of "unelectable" Corbyn. The press has become a factory of inventing lies to discredit him. Here is a good article by Media Lens (Reporting a study by the Media Reform Coalition) on how hard they work in manufacturing consent that a man who has solid credentials against racism is actually antisemitic.

Blanket Silence: Corporate Media Ignore New Report Exposing Distorted And Misleading Coverage of Corbyn
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bert the Head's Profile Bert the Head Flag Epsom 05 Oct 18 11.51pm Send a Private Message to Bert the Head Add Bert the Head as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

No smoke without fire etc, this guy is not only shifty & untrustworthy he has been proven on multiple occasions to be a compulsive liar Re IRA,Hamas & that train bulls*** when he said he had to sit in the passageway due to overcrowding.

I think what you mean to say Jimenez is that the "telegraph and the mail told me hoe (sic) is a shifty & untrustworthy he has been proven on multiple occasions to be a compulsive liar Re IRA,Hamas & that train bulls*** when he said he had to sit in the passageway due to overcrowding."

In reality he is a very honest politician who has a track record of being on the right side of history eg:
> neoliberalism is crock of s*** unless you are rich
> he was an advocate of speaking with the IRA to find a peaceful solution when it was uncomfortable to speak about it (the government were actually doing it in secret)
> He did not believe the bulls*** about Saddam Hussein having weapons of mass destruction (Iraq is now ruled by a man who is enthusiastically executing people fighting for democracy in Iraq and we (because just as Saddam was initially, he is currently our guy) are quite relaxed about it)

The journalists of the Telegraph are the compulsive liars on behalf of the Barclay brothers who pretend to be patriots without actually owning up to living in the UK where the crap policies they support are implemented.

For all the criticism of Hamas they have not gunned down innocent civilians in the volume the good guy Israelis have and yet I don't see the supporter of Israel beings criticized.

But both sides need to be involved in talks if peace rather than the annihilation of the baddy Palestinians by the goodie Israelis is achieved. Corbyn is just honest enough to say it and work with it. He doesn't accept the Palestinians should be ethnic cleansed from their land like many "Good" people who support Israel and hate Hamas.

The powerful hate, I mean really hate, Corbyn. That and his record are just reasons to support him.

And the powerful really F"""ing hate it!



 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 06 Oct 18 2.54am Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Bert the Head

I think what you mean to say Jimenez is that the "telegraph and the mail told me hoe (sic) is a shifty & untrustworthy he has been proven on multiple occasions to be a compulsive liar Re IRA,Hamas & that train bulls*** when he said he had to sit in the passageway due to overcrowding."

In reality he is a very honest politician who has a track record of being on the right side of history eg:
> neoliberalism is crock of s*** unless you are rich
> he was an advocate of speaking with the IRA to find a peaceful solution when it was uncomfortable to speak about it (the government were actually doing it in secret)
> He did not believe the bulls*** about Saddam Hussein having weapons of mass destruction (Iraq is now ruled by a man who is enthusiastically executing people fighting for democracy in Iraq and we (because just as Saddam was initially, he is currently our guy) are quite relaxed about it)

The journalists of the Telegraph are the compulsive liars on behalf of the Barclay brothers who pretend to be patriots without actually owning up to living in the UK where the crap policies they support are implemented.

For all the criticism of Hamas they have not gunned down innocent civilians in the volume the good guy Israelis have and yet I don't see the supporter of Israel beings criticized.

But both sides need to be involved in talks if peace rather than the annihilation of the baddy Palestinians by the goodie Israelis is achieved. Corbyn is just honest enough to say it and work with it. He doesn't accept the Palestinians should be ethnic cleansed from their land like many "Good" people who support Israel and hate Hamas.

The powerful hate, I mean really hate, Corbyn. That and his record are just reasons to support him.

And the powerful really F"""ing hate it!



I probably haven't read a newspaper in 7/8 years & with a plethora of information readily available across a multitude of platforms I'm amazed to read on here that you still do Bert?

 


[Link]
Give us a like & Follow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 06 Oct 18 2.56am Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Bert the Head

This is quite funny now. The right wing are terrified of "unelectable" Corbyn. The press has become a factory of inventing lies to discredit him. Here is a good article by Media Lens (Reporting a study by the Media Reform Coalition) on how hard they work in manufacturing consent that a man who has solid credentials against racism is actually antisemitic.

Blanket Silence: Corporate Media Ignore New Report Exposing Distorted And Misleading Coverage of Corbyn
[Link]

Of course Bert, swap Corbyn for Trump & in your eyes it would all be true what the media say. As they say a door swings both ways ......

 


[Link]
Give us a like & Follow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 06 Oct 18 2.57am Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend


Originally posted by Jimenez

Of course Bert, swap Corbyn for Trump & in your eyes it would all be true what the media say. As they say a door swings both ways ......

 


[Link]
Give us a like & Follow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 416 of 416 « First< 412 413 414 415 416

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeremy Corbyn