You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic
January 28 2022 12.02pm

Christian Benteke (SIGNED) (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 63 of 333 < 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 >

Topic Locked

View Alex1991's Profile Alex1991 Flag Ashford 07 Jul 16 6.56pm Send a Private Message to Alex1991 Add Alex1991 as a friend

Just been put on the BBS. Apparently this guy is "in the know."

2nd or 3rd tweet down !

Edited by Alex1991 (07 Jul 2016 6.57pm)

 


"Brighton are talking about how they're coming for us. And it's like, we've been waiting in the Premier League for you for ages." Wilfried Zaha, 2017.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Mwncisee's Profile Mwncisee Flag Middlesbrough 07 Jul 16 7.07pm Send a Private Message to Mwncisee Add Mwncisee as a friend

Originally posted by Alex1991

Just been put on the BBS. Apparently this guy is "in the know."

2nd or 3rd tweet down !

Edited by Alex1991 (07 Jul 2016 6.57pm)

just when I had come to terms with this not happening, you post that grrrrrrr, means I'll spend another couple of days constantly checking this thread every hour in vain hope....Curse you sir!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Alex1991's Profile Alex1991 Flag Ashford 07 Jul 16 7.12pm Send a Private Message to Alex1991 Add Alex1991 as a friend

Originally posted by Mwncisee

just when I had come to terms with this not happening, you post that grrrrrrr, means I'll spend another couple of days constantly checking this thread every hour in vain hope....Curse you sir!

Think you're mad now. Gonna be properly p****d when we end up signing Nugent

 


"Brighton are talking about how they're coming for us. And it's like, we've been waiting in the Premier League for you for ages." Wilfried Zaha, 2017.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Mwncisee's Profile Mwncisee Flag Middlesbrough 07 Jul 16 7.13pm Send a Private Message to Mwncisee Add Mwncisee as a friend

Originally posted by Alex1991

Think you're mad now. Gonna be properly p****d when we end up signing Nugent

Now that's just plain harsh!

On a serious note although yesterday I had said that just because we hadn't heard anything on this deal in the last few days it doesn't mean its dead in the water I can't help but feel maybe it is and we are using the cash we would have spent on Benteke to bring in Vazqueez and Babacar

Edited by Mwncisee (07 Jul 2016 7.17pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Littlebogreek's Profile Littlebogreek Flag 07 Jul 16 7.20pm Send a Private Message to Littlebogreek Add Littlebogreek as a friend

Originally posted by Alex1991

Just been put on the BBS. Apparently this guy is "in the know."

2nd or 3rd tweet down !

Edited by Alex1991 (07 Jul 2016 6.57pm)

I'm a bit crap with Twitter and can't find anything relevant, what's the gist of it?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Online Flag Croydon 07 Jul 16 7.21pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

so alright you win blow your dough on this guy - so whats the plan to get the ball to him for him to score goals? Is it the 'we have no idea' plan like the second half of the season? Is it the Leicester plan bomb them with 30 crosses gratefully received by the Leicester stoppers?

He would actually get a few goals he is not rubbish if you want to spend more he will track back and get involved - about another 20 million should do it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Bullhorn76's Profile Bullhorn76 Flag Darlington 07 Jul 16 7.23pm Send a Private Message to Bullhorn76 Add Bullhorn76 as a friend

Originally posted by Littlebogreek

I'm a bit crap with Twitter and can't find anything relevant, what's the gist of it?


Here's the gist -
Callum Wright
1h
Callum Wright&#8207; @Mr_CallumWright
Benteke edging closer to Palace. #CPFC

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Alex1991's Profile Alex1991 Flag Ashford 07 Jul 16 7.24pm Send a Private Message to Alex1991 Add Alex1991 as a friend

Originally posted by Littlebogreek

I'm a bit crap with Twitter and can't find anything relevant, what's the gist of it?

Account is a guy who writes for a Liverpool fanzine (as far as I can tell) and is supposedly "in the know."

Benteke is edging closer to Palace and the hold up is to do with the structure of the payments.

So basically what we thought a couple of days ago but reconfirmed if you will

 


"Brighton are talking about how they're coming for us. And it's like, we've been waiting in the Premier League for you for ages." Wilfried Zaha, 2017.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Littlebogreek's Profile Littlebogreek Flag 07 Jul 16 7.30pm Send a Private Message to Littlebogreek Add Littlebogreek as a friend

Originally posted by Bullhorn76


Here's the gist -
Callum Wright
1h
Callum Wright&#8207; @Mr_CallumWright
Benteke edging closer to Palace. #CPFC

Sweet! Thanks

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Alex1991's Profile Alex1991 Flag Ashford 07 Jul 16 7.30pm Send a Private Message to Alex1991 Add Alex1991 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

so alright you win blow your dough on this guy - so whats the plan to get the ball to him for him to score goals? Is it the 'we have no idea' plan like the second half of the season? Is it the Leicester plan bomb them with 30 crosses gratefully received by the Leicester stoppers?

He would actually get a few goals he is not rubbish if you want to spend more he will track back and get involved - about another 20 million should do it

We had no midfield, missed Yala and Connor during the second half of last season. Even if this deal goes through I would expect a midfielder to come in as well as that was clearly our glaring failure during that period.

 


"Brighton are talking about how they're coming for us. And it's like, we've been waiting in the Premier League for you for ages." Wilfried Zaha, 2017.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Littlebogreek's Profile Littlebogreek Flag 07 Jul 16 7.31pm Send a Private Message to Littlebogreek Add Littlebogreek as a friend

Originally posted by Alex1991

Account is a guy who writes for a Liverpool fanzine (as far as I can tell) and is supposedly "in the know."

Benteke is edging closer to Palace and the hold up is to do with the structure of the payments.

So basically what we thought a couple of days ago but reconfirmed if you will

Thanks! Guess I'll have to keep checking on here every 45 seconds again....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Alex1991's Profile Alex1991 Flag Ashford 07 Jul 16 7.32pm Send a Private Message to Alex1991 Add Alex1991 as a friend

Originally posted by Littlebogreek

Thanks! Guess I'll have to keep checking on here every 45 seconds again....

Hope the people running the site get some sort of pay per click deal.They'll be making a fortune.

Maybe they're the ones making all these transfer rumours. It's a conspiracy !!

 


"Brighton are talking about how they're coming for us. And it's like, we've been waiting in the Premier League for you for ages." Wilfried Zaha, 2017.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 63 of 333 < 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic