You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Calum Chambers (rumour)
October 18 2017 11.21pm

Calum Chambers (rumour)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 14 of 14 « First< 10 11 12 13 14

 

View Dan89's Profile Dan89 Flag Se25 18 Jul 17 5.37pm Send a Private Message to Dan89 Add Dan89 as a friend

Originally posted by Hansy

I think some will question your loyalty.

Sakho no indebted to us, I'd love him back but financially it doesn't fit for us. It not just the fee, it's the reported 120k a week wages, plus no sell on fee.

 


Another Damien Diagonal - Total Football

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dp's Profile dp Flag Tunbridge Wells 19 Jul 17 7.31am Send a Private Message to dp Add dp as a friend

[quote=Dan89;3202308

Sakho no indebted to us, I'd love him back but financially it doesn't fit for us. It not just the fee, it's the reported 120k a week wages, plus no sell on fee.

That would be questioning Sakho's loyalty Dan. Other than That, I completely agree, although I wish it were different.

Chambers and Bruno Indi for the price of Sakho would be good business. Albeit we will get slated when Sakho eventually goes on loan to West Brom, Stoke or the like.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 19 Jul 17 8.05am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by dp


Chambers and Bruno Indi for the price of Sakho would be good business. Albeit we will get slated when Sakho eventually goes on loan to West Brom, Stoke or the like.

Someone is going to get a bargain with Sakho. Eventually the Liverpool moneymen are going to realise that it will cost them another £6m in wages for Sakho to keep the reserves company for another year and if they have any sense they will slash their ridiculous asking price to something that could generate interest from other clubs.

Unfortunately we will probably have moved on by then unless Sakho has a deal with Steve Parish that he will refuse to sign for anyone else. Unlikely I know

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Petereagle's Profile Petereagle Flag Brockley 19 Jul 17 1.49pm Send a Private Message to Petereagle Add Petereagle as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Someone is going to get a bargain with Sakho. Eventually the Liverpool moneymen are going to realise that it will cost them another £6m in wages for Sakho to keep the reserves company for another year and if they have any sense they will slash their ridiculous asking price to something that could generate interest from other clubs.

Unfortunately we will probably have moved on by then unless Sakho has a deal with Steve Parish that he will refuse to sign for anyone else. Unlikely I know

£16 m bid gone in. Apologies if posted before. Maybe we should try for Jenkinson as well, as no RB signed as yet?

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Goldfiinger's Profile Goldfiinger Flag Just down the road 19 Jul 17 7.29pm Send a Private Message to Goldfiinger Add Goldfiinger as a friend

We playing with three at the back so don't actually need a RB.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View CPFC/SCCC's Profile CPFC/SCCC Flag Sutton 19 Jul 17 7.36pm Send a Private Message to CPFC/SCCC Add CPFC/SCCC as a friend

Originally posted by Goldfiinger

We playing with three at the back so don't actually need a RB.

He's best position is cb, ask any boro fan. Ideal back 5:- Gregory Van der Weil, chambers, dann/Tomkins, martins indi , schlupp

 


Andy Johnson Magic, He wears a Magic Hat
When he Sees the match ball, he says he having that
He scores one with left foot, he scores one with his right
And When his playing Brighton, He scores all f***ING Night!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Petereagle's Profile Petereagle Flag Brockley 19 Jul 17 7.42pm Send a Private Message to Petereagle Add Petereagle as a friend

Originally posted by Goldfiinger

We playing with three at the back so don't actually need a RB.

Wingback tho?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Goldfiinger's Profile Goldfiinger Flag Just down the road 19 Jul 17 7.43pm Send a Private Message to Goldfiinger Add Goldfiinger as a friend

Yes agreed, I meant we shouldn't be interested in Jenkins from the post above mine. Chambers would be a great purchase IMO. Sorry for the confusion

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Goldfiinger's Profile Goldfiinger Flag Just down the road 19 Jul 17 7.47pm Send a Private Message to Goldfiinger Add Goldfiinger as a friend

Originally posted by Petereagle

Wingback tho?

Yes wing back would be a great signing. Can see why we're potentially interested in George van der Weil.

Can also see how Munri won haddadie would be a good striking option as he can play in any position across the front three.

I believe JR has been brought to play as. left wing back but maybe just as a squad player.

If we can get a keeper, Bruno Martins Indi as left CB. Chambers as right CB (or Tomkins) GVDW as right wing back and Munri as a forward option.

I'll be very happy.

That's five more signings so probably won't all happen but maybe if one or two are loans.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Booted Eagle's Profile Booted Eagle Flag Bristol 19 Jul 17 8.53pm Send a Private Message to Booted Eagle Add Booted Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Goldfiinger

Yes wing back would be a great signing. Can see why we're potentially interested in George van der Weil.

Can also see how Munri won haddadie would be a good striking option as he can play in any position across the front three.

I believe JR has been brought to play as. left wing back but maybe just as a squad player.

If we can get a keeper, Bruno Martins Indi as left CB. Chambers as right CB (or Tomkins) GVDW as right wing back and Munri as a forward option.

I'll be very happy.

That's five more signings so probably won't all happen but maybe if one or two are loans.

If so, is the game plan to not allow the oppo to attack down our right ? Hopefully FDB does know there is a right side to the pitch, lol. Where is PVA and Schlupp goin to play ? Also I'm hoping we aren't taking our eyes off the fact that we desperately need at least 1 new striker with a bit of nous, which will definitely cost £10 million if not more in this current market.

Edited by Booted Eagle (19 Jul 2017 8.54pm)

 


“ [T]here are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.There are known unknowns; that is to say there are things that, we now know we don't know.But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know. ”
—United States Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 14 of 14 « First< 10 11 12 13 14

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Calum Chambers (rumour)