You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Football Lads Alliance
April 18 2019 3.43pm

Football Lads Alliance

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 83 of 86 < 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 >

 

View ddjdd's Profile ddjdd Flag Chichester 05 Apr 19 7.25pm Send a Private Message to ddjdd Add ddjdd as a friend

Originally posted by Park Road

DDJDD I'm guessing means DUMB DUMB JOHNNY DUMB DUMB...

Calling decent people scum and neo Nazis shame on you.

I think toddlers like yourself, who are reactionary dollops of nothing, should learn to read both sides of the story and then make a statement.

The only people spreading poison are the uneducated like yourself.

Learn to do some research you utter.....


ah no you got me sorry will be logging off now forever, you've rumbled me as dumb dumb johnny dumb dumb

didn't mention neo nazis actually, although as a result of the extensive research i've done at your request, i'd be hesitant to disagree with you!

Edited by ddjdd (05 Apr 2019 7.28pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ddjdd's Profile ddjdd Flag Chichester 05 Apr 19 7.41pm Send a Private Message to ddjdd Add ddjdd as a friend

Originally posted by danny choo choo

neo fascist scum????

You really do not have clue what the DFLA stand for do you.

Hopefully this open letter reply will put your mind to rest and you will stop believing the lies by this momentum led campaign by far left councilors and millitant groups like the SWP and stand up to racism,well unless that is exactly what you are?

[Link]

please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

okay, so my first question is how on earth you think linking me to *their own website* in any way proves your point?
why don't you find me some independent third party without direct/indirect vested interests in the movement to tell me how great the DFLA are for the multicultural tolerant society they so clearly crave...?
(i'm sure you'll be telling me next that they're actually big on freedom of religion including islam, and its all a big misunderstanding?)

To quote another eloquent poster; 'do some research you utter....'
Although, do it on the extended friendship circle of the speakers at DFLA events, then try and work out why i used that scary f word

also quick note, it really doesn't look good for the movement if one of your main opponents is called 'stand up to racism'? kind of makes you think they might be standing up to you for a reason?
Unless in actual fact you're right, and there's so little racism to be found to stand up to, that theyre just targeting random well meaning Football Lads like yourselves?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ddjdd's Profile ddjdd Flag Chichester 05 Apr 19 7.42pm Send a Private Message to ddjdd Add ddjdd as a friend

Originally posted by Park Road

You missed out a "HA" you big baby

Edited by Park Road (05 Apr 2019 1.59pm)

Still quite looking forward to one of you lot having a go at justifying the term 'post modernistic cultural marxism'... I'll wait

Oh hang on, aren't i meant to be the uneducated one?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ddjdd's Profile ddjdd Flag Chichester 05 Apr 19 7.49pm Send a Private Message to ddjdd Add ddjdd as a friend

This actually quite a lot of fun chatting to you lovely Football Lads, so i'll post some reading about a piece of research I'm sure you all love (if you've even done 'research' within your echo chamber, let alone outside of it)

[Link]

Look forward to hearing how this "Lecturer in Security and Crime Science" is actually part of a leftist conspiracy...

honestly, one would think that before forming the types of opinions people associated with the DFLA have on certain religions/groups of people, they'd have 'done some research' which wasn't 'utter....'

look forward to the thoughtful balanced responses to this link!

Edited by ddjdd (05 Apr 2019 7.49pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ddjdd's Profile ddjdd Flag Chichester 05 Apr 19 7.53pm Send a Private Message to ddjdd Add ddjdd as a friend

Originally posted by ddjdd

okay, so my first question is how on earth you think linking me to *their own website* in any way proves your point?
why don't you find me some independent third party without direct/indirect vested interests in the movement to tell me how great the DFLA are for the multicultural tolerant society they so clearly crave...?
(i'm sure you'll be telling me next that they're actually big on freedom of religion including islam, and its all a big misunderstanding?)

To quote another eloquent poster; 'do some research you utter....'
Although, do it on the extended friendship circle of the speakers at DFLA events, then try and work out why i used that scary f word

also quick note, it really doesn't look good for the movement if one of your main opponents is called 'stand up to racism'? kind of makes you think they might be standing up to you for a reason?
Unless in actual fact you're right, and there's so little racism to be found to stand up to, that theyre just targeting random well meaning Football Lads like yourselves?

Whatever it says on their website, if there's an abundance of 'seig heils' at their marches (i.e. october 13th event), i think the neo-fascist label probably fits.

Forgot to mention the sieg heils at the marches! enjoy

Edited by ddjdd (05 Apr 2019 7.53pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cpfc_chap's Profile cpfc_chap Flag koh samui 05 Apr 19 8.30pm Send a Private Message to cpfc_chap Add cpfc_chap as a friend

Originally posted by ddjdd

Forgot to mention the sieg heils at the marches! enjoy

Edited by ddjdd (05 Apr 2019 7.53pm)

So which dFla marches had these sieg heils?

Another lefttard blinded by the left wing media

Edited by cpfc_chap (05 Apr 2019 8.32pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 05 Apr 19 10.17pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by cpfc_chap

So which dFla marches had these sieg heils?

Another lefttard blinded by the left wing media

Edited by cpfc_chap (05 Apr 2019 8.32pm)

Lefties are the anti-democrats.

would you be surprised if the BBC sent some of their actors to get photographed doing a Seig Heil ?

with,
- De-platforming of speakers,
- intimidating conference venues from hosting anything right-of centre,
- fake claims of sexual harassment,
- destroying the careers of conservative-minded commentators,
- spurious throwing of slurs and labels,
- refusal to accept the outcome of the greatest UK vote ever,
- attitudes towards 'stop and search' for knifecrime

who are the real fascists ? the left or the right ?

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 05 Apr 19 11.07pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Lefties are the anti-democrats.

would you be surprised if the BBC sent some of their actors to get photographed doing a Seig Heil ?

with,
- De-platforming of speakers,
- intimidating conference venues from hosting anything right-of centre,
- fake claims of sexual harassment,
- destroying the careers of conservative-minded commentators,
- spurious throwing of slurs and labels,
- refusal to accept the outcome of the greatest UK vote ever,
- attitudes towards 'stop and search' for knifecrime

who are the real fascists ? the left or the right ?

As Nazi was an abbreviation for the National Socialist German Workers Party itís hard to tell. Also fun hearing the justification for that one.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Park Road's Profile Park Road Flag 05 Apr 19 11.19pm Send a Private Message to Park Road Add Park Road as a friend

Originally posted by ddjdd

Still quite looking forward to one of you lot having a go at justifying the term 'post modernistic cultural marxism'... I'll wait

Oh hang on, aren't i meant to be the uneducated one?

Yes you are dumb dumb... why don't just ask the person you originally put the question to.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Park Road's Profile Park Road Flag 05 Apr 19 11.30pm Send a Private Message to Park Road Add Park Road as a friend

Originally posted by ddjdd

Forgot to mention the sieg heils at the marches! enjoy

Edited by ddjdd (05 Apr 2019 7.53pm)

My mistake it has to be DING DONG JUST DUMBER DUNCE.

How could you forget that?

Now you're saying decent people make siege heils gestures. Just as there are a few anti-Semitic nut jobs on the left,there are also idiots that tag along with the dfla.

Any one with half a brain can work that out...oh wait a minute...my mistake you're the educated one

Edited by Park Road (05 Apr 2019 11.31pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ddjdd's Profile ddjdd Flag Chichester 05 Apr 19 11.32pm Send a Private Message to ddjdd Add ddjdd as a friend

Originally posted by cpfc_chap

So which dFla marches had these sieg heils?

Another lefttard blinded by the left wing media

Edited by cpfc_chap (05 Apr 2019 8.32pm)

honestly pal u don't even need to 'research' i gave u a date haha

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Park Road's Profile Park Road Flag 05 Apr 19 11.32pm Send a Private Message to Park Road Add Park Road as a friend

Originally posted by ddjdd

ah no you got me sorry will be logging off now forever, you've rumbled me as dumb dumb johnny dumb dumb

didn't mention neo nazis actually, although as a result of the extensive research i've done at your request, i'd be hesitant to disagree with you!

Edited by ddjdd (05 Apr 2019 7.28pm)

To be fair it wasn't difficult...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 83 of 86 < 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Football Lads Alliance