You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Windrush
August 19 2018 12.32pm

Windrush

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 11 of 11 « First< 7 8 9 10 11

 

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 27 Apr 18 8.29am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Open goal there H, had to tap it in.

[Link]

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (27 Apr 2018 8.31am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View CambridgeEagle's Profile CambridgeEagle Flag Sydenham 27 Apr 18 3.01pm Send a Private Message to CambridgeEagle Add CambridgeEagle as a friend

The imposition of arbitrary targets for deportations is now being exposed and is clearly a stupid and nasty policy. It transpires that Rudd did know all about it and has been lying about it all along. She clearly should go, but is being kept in place in order to shield May, who really should be gone as well. This government is a disgrace and an embarrassment. There is some talent in the Tory party, but they are being kept back at the behest of the biggest collective of no-hopers and self-aggrandising shysters we've ever seen.

Surely a target of deporting 100% of illegal immigrants with no claim to asylum would have been sensible and then you just debate what constitutes illegal and what asylum should cover.

The targets just encourage people to make mistakes, subvert due process and cause jobsworths to act with the cruelty that lies behind the creation of such an environment.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 27 Apr 18 3.20pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Honestly right now if another election was called and we had Mogg/Johnson up against Corbyn/Watson we would have a more honest reflection of both party's grass roots and the country could make a choice.

I don't know if it would be better for the country but at least it would be more honest.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 29 Apr 18 7.30am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

The Home Secretary has lost a legal battle over her attempts to deport a key witness to a controversial death at a UK immigration centre.

Jamaican Andrew Van Horn was due to be expelled from from the country this week, despite the likelihood that he would be summoned to appear at an inquest into the death, and to a separate police investigation.

Opening the lid on 'secret deportation flights' could this be next.

What are they - why are they - how much are they - we need to know but mainly if totally innocent people are being removed this is now likely.

And forget apologies and administrative errors these British people having their lives ruined by the governnment.

The architect of this is the PM herself.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 29 Apr 18 8.23am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

The Home Secretary has lost a legal battle over her attempts to deport a key witness to a controversial death at a UK immigration centre.

Jamaican Andrew Van Horn was due to be expelled from from the country this week, despite the likelihood that he would be summoned to appear at an inquest into the death, and to a separate police investigation.

Opening the lid on 'secret deportation flights' could this be next.

What are they - why are they - how much are they - we need to know but mainly if totally innocent people are being removed this is now likely.

And forget apologies and administrative errors these British people having their lives ruined by the governnment.

The architect of this is the PM herself.

Wow secret flights! I assume you mean that a person has exhausted the legal appeals process and then according to law is deported?

I guess the government doesn't advertise when and where these flights take place because if they did the usual suspects would try and impose mob role and prevent these flights taking off. Justice for (insert name).

If you really mean people are being deported without due process then of course that is worrying and we need an immediate enquiry and heads should roll.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 30 Apr 18 8.42am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

How much more to come from Windrush.

Enough for Mrs Rudd to depart.

How many more ruined lives devastated by Mrs May the architect of this.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pefwin's Profile pefwin Flag Fighting the politics of envy 01 May 18 9.53pm Send a Private Message to pefwin Add pefwin as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

How much more to come from Windrush.

Enough for Mrs Rudd to depart.

How many more ruined lives devastated by Mrs May the architect of this.


May should go but nobody wants the job till post Brexit.

 


"Everything is air-droppable at least once."

"When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 01 May 18 10.34pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Honestly right now if another election was called and we had Mogg/Johnson up against Corbyn/Watson we would have a more honest reflection of both party's grass roots and the country could make a choice.

I don't know if it would be better for the country but at least it would be more honest.

For the average family things have got progressively worse with every election, regardless of 'colour'.
So is it really worth voting or are you and others just wasting your time?

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the.universal's Profile the.universal 01 May 18 10.53pm Send a Private Message to the.universal Add the.universal as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Honestly right now if another election was called and we had Mogg/Johnson up against Corbyn/Watson we would have a more honest reflection of both party's grass roots and the country could make a choice.

I don't know if it would be better for the country but at least it would be more honest.

‘Kin ell. Nightmare scenario.

Fortunately the grass root support candidates never make it in. Callaghan, Kinnock, Foot, Hague, IDS, John Smith, Michael Howard, Milliband. All did massively s*** between them.

So let’s not have a right vs left grass roots off. It doesn’t give the normal people anyone to vote for/

Edited by the.universal (01 May 2018 11.04pm)

 


Vive le Roy!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 11 of 11 « First< 7 8 9 10 11

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Windrush