You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Wilfried Zaha thread
October 21 2019 1.19pm

The Wilfried Zaha thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 234 of 420 < 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 12 Jul 19 12.29pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by MARKY

Since when has the board lacked balls, whether you agree or not signing Benteke for 30 million takes balls, signing Sakho for 26 million takes balls and signing Wilf for 5 years at a cost of 34 million takes balls god forbid he got a serious injury, SP won't sell Zaha on deadline day. Zaha will only go if he really throws his toys out and another club offer huge money and I would be confident if that happened on deadline day he would tell both parties to stick it

I think the problem will be is if he throws
his toys out and we don't get the money, I think they will cave in and sell him "undisclosed" I hope not.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 12 Jul 19 12.52pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Sky Sports News reporter Solhekol believes Zaha is doubtful about Arsenalís ability to sign the Ivorian forward this summer.

[Link]

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MARKY's Profile MARKY Flag coulsdon 12 Jul 19 1.22pm Send a Private Message to MARKY Add MARKY as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

I think the problem will be is if he throws
his toys out and we don't get the money, I think they will cave in and sell him "undisclosed" I hope not.

I disagree if push comes to shove SP will do what's right for Palace not Zaha, he signed a contract 1 year ago with no get out clause worth 34 million quid. Will be gutted if he goes lets hope 10th August he is putting the fear of god into Everton's full backs

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dg1937's Profile dg1937 Flag 12 Jul 19 2.41pm Send a Private Message to dg1937 Add dg1937 as a friend

I think the situation with Koscielny at Arsenal indicates a club in some disarray. They are weak at CB, could lose their club captain (a CB) and yet are contemplating splashing their budget on Wilf. The general view on here is that Arsenal are on the slide and the evidence seems to support that view. I think Wilf would be daft to go there.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 12 Jul 19 2.48pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by MARKY

I disagree if push comes to shove SP will do what's right for Palace not Zaha, he signed a contract 1 year ago with no get out clause worth 34 million quid. Will be gutted if he goes lets hope 10th August he is putting the fear of god into Everton's full backs

Hope your right mate, Wilf at Arsenal would be hard to take, wrighty all over again.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 12 Jul 19 2.57pm

Originally posted by MARKY

Since when has the board lacked balls, whether you agree or not signing Benteke for 30 million takes balls, signing Sakho for 26 million takes balls and signing Wilf for 5 years at a cost of 34 million takes balls god forbid he got a serious injury, SP won't sell Zaha on deadline day. Zaha will only go if he really throws his toys out and another club offer huge money and I would be confident if that happened on deadline day he would tell both parties to stick it

I think you're confusing the terms "having balls" and "throwing money about".

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View JohnB's Profile JohnB Flag 12 Jul 19 3.16pm Send a Private Message to JohnB Add JohnB as a friend

Arsenal look like their signing of Saliba is going to be gazumped at the very last minute by Tottenham.

If we were to sell Wilf, I do hope we agree a fee with Arsenal only for someone to come in with a bigger offer at the last minute! Serve them right for wasting time with derisory offers!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ginger Pubic Wig's Profile Ginger Pubic Wig Flag Wickham de L'Ouest 12 Jul 19 6.11pm Send a Private Message to Ginger Pubic Wig Add Ginger Pubic Wig as a friend

The only question that matters is will there be toy throwing?

If no toy throwing, he'll clearly stay. If toy throwing, which would be sad, it's gonna get very fraught and unpleasant.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 13 Jul 19 10.26am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

I think the problem will be is if he throws
his toys out and we don't get the money, I think they will cave in and sell him "undisclosed" I hope not.

Negative thinking.

Will he sulk for 4 years?

He is worth big money for another 3 years if he shows his form on the field.
If he misbehaves, his big club dream will dissolve.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 13 Jul 19 10.30am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Might be some developments in the week.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Beger's Profile The Beger Flag Croydon 13 Jul 19 11.52pm Send a Private Message to The Beger Add The Beger as a friend

Arsenal submit massive £72m bid for Liverpool-linked Nicolas Pepe:

[Link]

 


I am not a bot. No, seriously, I'm not.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag Chelsea 14 Jul 19 12.05am Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by The Beger

Arsenal submit massive £72m bid for Liverpool-linked Nicolas Pepe:

[Link]

Not got the money?? Yeah right.
W**kers

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 234 of 420 < 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Wilfried Zaha thread