You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Crime rate the highest ever, especially in London.
December 14 2018 7.37pm

Crime rate the highest ever, especially in London.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 15 of 16 < 11 12 13 14 15 16 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 27 Nov 18 8.41pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Spared jail? We’re turning into a third world country. It’s like Sierra Leone or somewhere in places.


A 'judge' called Anuja Dhir gave this guy a suspended sentence.....the Police have issued this pathetic press release.....I literally laughed.

'His conviction and sentence send out the message that the police will not tolerate the mind-set Gardner seems to have adopted - that the casual use of a knife is justified to settle even minor differences.'

Feeling safe in London? Don't you just love it when the left run things.

The only thing that I enjoy about this is that the lefties and Tories in the middle class who believe in easy immigration will be getting this eventually....it's coming to them too. I grew up in a council estate in Stockwell....I can't wait for these guys to get a taste.

Edited by Stirlingsays (27 Nov 2018 8.44pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 27 Nov 18 8.43pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Spared jail? We’re turning into a third world country. It’s like Sierra Leone or somewhere in places.

Here she is! If he kills again she should be sued!
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 27 Nov 18 8.47pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

Here she is! If he kills again she should be sued!
[Link]


Oh look, the very first topic she is quoted on is playing the race card.

Wonderful isn't it......that's a person being called a judge.

Edited by Stirlingsays (27 Nov 2018 8.47pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 27 Nov 18 8.58pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Can the Crown Prosecution Service not appeal against the leniency of the sentence?

 


[Link]
Give us a like & Follow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 27 Nov 18 9.00pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


A 'judge' called Anuja Dhir gave this guy a suspended sentence.....the Police have issued this pathetic press release.....I literally laughed.

'His conviction and sentence send out the message that the police will not tolerate the mind-set Gardner seems to have adopted - that the casual use of a knife is justified to settle even minor differences.'

Feeling safe in London? Don't you just love it when the left run things.

The only thing that I enjoy about this is that the lefties and Tories in the middle class who believe in easy immigration will be getting this eventually....it's coming to them too. I grew up in a council estate in Stockwell....I can't wait for these guys to get a taste.

Edited by Stirlingsays (27 Nov 2018 8.44pm)

I think it’s very close actually. They’ll be targeting mums on the school run or specialist delis and bakers. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were already. Gangs of Somalians kicking teenagers to near death in MacDonald’s and getting away with it even though their bandanas were no doubt not covering their faces on cctv around the corner before and people with no respect for anything pulling out a murder weapon in public. This never used to happen on the high street. The South West and the village near Balham are lovely though.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Back in the jug agane 27 Nov 18 9.02pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Can the Crown Prosecution Service not appeal against the leniency of the sentence?

Rumpole of the Bender

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Online Flag caterham 27 Nov 18 9.32pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Can the Crown Prosecution Service not appeal against the leniency of the sentence?

Within 28 days, as can interested parties and the Attorney General.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Online Flag caterham 27 Nov 18 9.35pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Rumpole of the Bender

A Dulwich boy i believe.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 28 Nov 18 2.59am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

I really don't like this woman for what she has done
[Link]


More incompetence

[Link]


Edited by dannyboy1978 (28 Nov 2018 3.00am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 28 Nov 18 3.37am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Is anyone in favour of this

[Link]

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 28 Nov 18 4.51pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by chris123

A Dulwich boy i believe.

dulwich college ? or some of those super 'urban' schools closer to Tulse Hill ?

talk about chalk and cheese.

Attend one of those schools and you could be Commander in Chief of the British Armed Forces. Attend the other school and you could be on telly for different reasons. Which school is which ?

Edited by PalazioVecchio (28 Nov 2018 6.00pm)

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Online Flag caterham 28 Nov 18 9.41pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

dulwich college ? or some of those super 'urban' schools closer to Tulse Hill ?

talk about chalk and cheese.

Attend one of those schools and you could be Commander in Chief of the British Armed Forces. Attend the other school and you could be on telly for different reasons. Which school is which ?

Edited by PalazioVecchio (28 Nov 2018 6.00pm)

Rumpole was a Dulwich boy, though not Dulwich School.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 15 of 16 < 11 12 13 14 15 16 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Crime rate the highest ever, especially in London.