You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Diane Abbott - what is the point of her?
December 12 2018 4.06am

Diane Abbott - what is the point of her?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 28 Nov 18 8.48pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by becky

I don't think you will be able to find any post, on any thread that I have ever posted on that mentions anyone's colour.

As opposed to your goodself, who brings it up at every available opportunity and keeps repeating the phrase 'Gammon' like a 3 year old that's just learned a rude word.

As my Granny always said, people judge by their own standards!

There could never be a thread on here Amber Rudd/Theresa May - what is the point of her?

Admit it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Nov 18 9.11pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by becky

I don't think you will be able to find any post, on any thread that I have ever posted on that mentions anyone's colour.

As opposed to your goodself, who brings it up at every available opportunity and keeps repeating the phrase 'Gammon' like a 3 year old that's just learned a rude word.

As my Granny always said, people judge by their own standards!

I bet you have mentioned Amber Becky. That's a colour. One of my more preferred ones if I am honest.

I reckon the problem with Diane is that she is from oop north. We don't take kindly to those Islington and Hackney types down this way.

She doesn't half cop it though. More than most I must say.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 28 Nov 18 9.51pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Dianne Abbott is where she is on merit, years of dedication appreciated by her constituents.

What merit can Rudd and May possibly have after their disastrous tenures of the Home Office.

Best person for the job?

Poor little white upper class rich girl with no ability? A disaster waiting to happen?

Then you have got what it takes in the Tory party.

Oh my, more racism.

I don't care what qualifications Abbott has got, she is as stupid as f***.

Someone like her has probably ridden a wave of positive discrimination. Either that or they cheated on their exams. Most of her constituents would vote for a corpse if it wasn't White.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 28 Nov 18 9.54pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

There could never be a thread on here Amber Rudd/Theresa May - what is the point of her?

Admit it.

Frankly, the reason for that is that are ten times smarter.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 28 Nov 18 10.35pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

She obviously sticks to her priciples though.
I mean surely she didnt buy her 3 storey council house in islington for 90 grand which is now worth 1.2 million.
Oh wait a minute......
Some people eh. Do what i say not what i do.
She is a stupid fat trouble making horrible woman.
Oh by the way im allowed to use fatism as im fat.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pussay Patrol's Profile Pussay Patrol Flag 29 Nov 18 6.07am Send a Private Message to Pussay Patrol Add Pussay Patrol as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

She obviously sticks to her priciples though.
I mean surely she didnt buy her 3 storey council house in islington for 90 grand which is now worth 1.2 million.
Oh wait a minute......
Some people eh. Do what i say not what i do.
She is a stupid fat trouble making horrible woman.
Oh by the way im allowed to use fatism as im fat.

not so stupid after all....

Don't forget Brexit could lead to a general election which could let Labour in and Abbot into the government, hmm

 


Why did Tong Po think running at Kurt with a flame would make any difference?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View laddo's Profile laddo Flag london 29 Nov 18 6.47am Send a Private Message to laddo Add laddo as a friend

Not saying you've been manipulated by right-wing media but...


Current tories have reduced police numbers drastically. This has seen an uprising in crime.

Who shall we criticise?

Hang on. Dianne Abbott. She's female. She's black. Fair game.

 


laddo

"People say, live fast, die young. I say live fast, die old. That's me, the non-conformist".
David Brent.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the.universal's Profile the.universal 29 Nov 18 7.15am Send a Private Message to the.universal Add the.universal as a friend

In response to the original question, what is the point of any of us?

 


Vive le Roy!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 29 Nov 18 7.35am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by laddo

Not saying you've been manipulated by right-wing media but...


Current tories have reduced police numbers drastically. This has seen an uprising in crime.

Who shall we criticise?

Hang on. Dianne Abbott. She's female. She's black. Fair game.

Or the dick head moped robbers, knife kids and general lawless society. Lack of police doesn't give you the right to break the law.
But you carry on using the race card. Unbelievable!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the silurian's Profile the silurian Flag The garden of England. 29 Nov 18 7.44am Send a Private Message to the silurian Add the silurian as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

There could never be a thread on here Amber Rudd/Theresa May - what is the point of her?

Admit it.

The dislike for Diane Abbot is nothing to do with her colour at all, its to do with the womans stupidity, her lack of basic understanding and her downright hypocrisy, not to mention her racist views! Only reason shes got a job in Parliament is because she used to shag Corbyn (which says a lot about him too)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pussay Patrol's Profile Pussay Patrol Flag 29 Nov 18 8.32am Send a Private Message to Pussay Patrol Add Pussay Patrol as a friend

Originally posted by the silurian

The dislike for Diane Abbot is nothing to do with her colour at all, its to do with the womans stupidity, her lack of basic understanding and her downright hypocrisy, not to mention her racist views! Only reason shes got a job in Parliament is because she used to shag Corbyn (which says a lot about him too)

I think it's more a case of all politicians are in their own bubble and out of touch. Dominic Raab didn't know we did Alot of trade in and out of Dover, and he was in charge of Brexit

Saying that though I actually agree with her, I think it's wrong to go around ramming people off their bikes, it only takes a case of mistaken identity and an innocent person could be killed

 


Why did Tong Po think running at Kurt with a flame would make any difference?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 29 Nov 18 8.34am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Pussay Patrol

I think it's more a case of all politicians are in their own bubble and out of touch. Dominic Raab didn't know we did Alot of trade in and out of Dover, and he was in charge of Brexit

Saying that though I actually agree with her, I think it's wrong to go around ramming people off their bikes, it only takes a case of mistaken identity and an innocent person could be killed

Mistaken identity or not, you stop for the blue lights, What a wet fish attitude!

And what about the victims of crime any sympathy or just the criminals to make sure they are ok?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Diane Abbott - what is the point of her?