You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Diane Abbott - what is the point of her?
December 14 2018 8.40pm

Diane Abbott - what is the point of her?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 8 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Back in the jug agane 29 Nov 18 3.03pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Mr Funt. You aren't supposed to make personal comments on this forum so I will tell you off once I've finished laughing

Midlands, I apologise.

To you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Online Flag Croydon 29 Nov 18 3.06pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

At the end of the day Diane Abbott has of course been the subject of jocularity and scorn but she has been an MP for over 30 years and is the current Shadow Home Secretary.She has been subjected to vile and despicable abuse and whilst I am the polar opposite to her politically and totally disagree with her views,I wouldn't resort to such reprehensible behaviour.

I readily admit to having steam coming out of my ears listening to her pontificate and I have reared up like a shocked dray horse but I haven't resorted to scurillous personal insults on social media or on chat sites.

Edited by Willo (29 Nov 2018 2.55pm)

Spot on W

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Back in the jug agane 29 Nov 18 3.21pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

At the end of the day Diane Abbott has of course been the subject of jocularity and scorn but she has been an MP for over 30 years and is the current Shadow Home Secretary.She has been subjected to vile and despicable abuse and whilst I am the polar opposite to her politically and totally disagree with her views,I wouldn't resort to such reprehensible behaviour.

I readily admit to having steam coming out of my ears listening to her pontificate and I have reared up like a shocked dray horse but I haven't resorted to scurillous personal insults on social media or on chat sites.

Edited by Willo (29 Nov 2018 2.55pm)

Willo, she's an absolute moron and represents a constituency that would elect a dog turd if you painted it red.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Online Flag 29 Nov 18 3.51pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Willo, she's an absolute moron and represents a constituency that would elect a dog turd if you painted it red.

I wouldn't choose to label Diane Abbott in those terms but I suspect that if I was asked to comment about her over a pint in a 'Snug', my words would contain negatives rather than positives !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 29 Nov 18 3.58pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I wouldn't choose to label Diane Abbott in those terms but I suspect that if I was asked to comment about her over a pint in a 'Snug', my words would contain negatives rather than positives !

But you admit shes a div then.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Online Flag 29 Nov 18 4.26pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

But you admit shes a div then.

I'm not going to go down the road of hurling personal insults.

All I will assert is that we are certainly not aligned politically, and over the years I have fervently disagreed with her utterances.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Online Flag Croydon 29 Nov 18 4.33pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

I am afraid the continued personal abuse of Ms Abbott is a very good indicator of the state the UK has slipped into.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View elgrande's Profile elgrande Flag bedford 29 Nov 18 5.12pm Send a Private Message to elgrande Add elgrande as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

I am afraid the continued personal abuse of Ms Abbott is a very good indicator of the state the UK has slipped into.

Why is that then, because she is black does not make her above criticism.
You and others have slated both may and Thatcher many a time.
So don't use the race card because of it.
If anything she should be the one is called out for racism.
And let's not forget the utter hypocrisy of the woman.

 


always a Norwood boy, where ever I live.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 29 Nov 18 5.21pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

I really dont care for her.
At all.

I dread to think what shenanigans she'd be up to if she had more influence than she already has.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 29 Nov 18 5.25pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

At the end of the day Diane Abbott has of course been the subject of jocularity and scorn but she has been an MP for over 30 years and is the current Shadow Home Secretary.She has been subjected to vile and despicable abuse and whilst I am the polar opposite to her politically and totally disagree with her views,I wouldn't resort to such reprehensible behaviour.

I readily admit to having steam coming out of my ears listening to her pontificate and I have reared up like a shocked dray horse but I haven't resorted to scurillous personal insults on social media or on chat sites.

Edited by Willo (29 Nov 2018 2.55pm)

Willo,
I think you'd be less generous in your opinion if it came about, she had a direct influence on our pleasant part of the world.
It would not be as is for long, but adjusted.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 29 Nov 18 5.35pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

I really dont care for her.
At all.

I dread to think what shenanigans she'd be up to if she had more influence than she already has.

It's so hard to tell what the real Diane Abbott is like. If she really did say the moped riders should be allowed to just clear off into the night then she is way out of line with my own view

But you have to remember that was the Daily Fail.

People on here say she only got her job due to her colour and sh*gging the Leader of The Opposition

Well, maybe. But as far as I can tell she is a mouthpiece for a significant number of people. Maybe they too are all thick or racist. Just sounds like what people have been railing against here, when people say that all Brexiteers are misguided, selfish, racist or thick.

Normally people aren't and if they support someone or something there is a reason.

There has to be more to it. Ms Abbott went to Cambridge and did OK if not stellar, I doubt she is thick. She may just be an easy target.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 29 Nov 18 5.36pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

Willo,
I think you'd be less generous in your opinion if it came about, she had a direct influence on our pleasant part of the world.
It would not be as is for long, but adjusted.

Hang on, did you move KDOTH? I thought your Hill was somewhere like Park Hill.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 8 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Diane Abbott - what is the point of her?