You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Ayew goal earning him 6 more months a good thing??
March 19 2019 10.54pm

Ayew goal earning him 6 more months a good thing??

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 7 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 03 Jan 19 9.00pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Bexley Eagle

Strikers go on runs. For Swansea he scored 8of his 11 goals last season between end of December and beginning of April. Letís hope this is a start of a similar purple patch!

8 of his 11? You sure about that? He scored a total of 8 goals for Swansea in 50 matches.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View berlinpalace's Profile berlinpalace Flag berlin 03 Jan 19 9.16pm Send a Private Message to berlinpalace Add berlinpalace as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

8 of his 11? You sure about that? He scored a total of 8 goals for Swansea in 50 matches.

8 goals in 50 league games spread over two seasons. 11 goals in 44 games in all competitions last season. All explained on Wiki.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 03 Jan 19 10.22pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Welsh Eagle

Your humour is nearly as bad as your taste in places!

It doesn't surprise me you couldn't reply to my question & elaborate on your reasons for your conclusion of Swansea because you are speaking bollocks & I doubt you have even been here or if you have then it was a flying visit to the Liberty Stadium!

Edited by Welsh Eagle (03 Jan 2019 8.04pm)

I worked a big environmental impact contract on behalf of a big company in port Talbot and surrounding LAs. I Spent about 6 months down there in 2012, staying Monday to Thursday.

Full of gypsies.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Welsh Eagle Flag 03 Jan 19 11.02pm

Originally posted by ChrisGC

I worked a big environmental impact contract on behalf of a big company in port Talbot and surrounding LAs. I Spent about 6 months down there in 2012, staying Monday to Thursday.

Full of gypsies.

Yes Port Talbot is a disgusting place & I totally agree with you!But like I said earlier ALL places have good & bad areas but I wouldn't class Port Talbot as Swansea because its a town near to Swansea.

Edited by Welsh Eagle (03 Jan 2019 11.03pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View kennybrowns leftfoot's Profile kennybrowns leftfoot Flag Moved Again.. Banstead now Darling... 04 Jan 19 1.23am Send a Private Message to kennybrowns leftfoot Add kennybrowns leftfoot as a friend

Originally posted by BarEagle

Heís better than kouyate. Donít rate him at all. Reminds me of bambi and gives the ball away nearly as much as Puncheon.

What???... I'll admit Kouyate has been poor the last 2 games but he's been playing very well.

Let's not get carried away here... Ayews touch to control the ball for his goal was superb... but he is a professional footballer and it shouldn't be praised to much... He scored yes... But he has been s***e up until that goal... Even his performance last night was poor apart from the goal.
I would happily send him back and try and get someone else in.

 


Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long. But in the end it's only with yourself!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 04 Jan 19 8.49am Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Welsh Eagle

Yes Port Talbot is a disgusting place & I totally agree with you!But like I said earlier ALL places have good & bad areas but I wouldn't class Port Talbot as Swansea because its a town near to Swansea.

Edited by Welsh Eagle (03 Jan 2019 11.03pm)

Yes, it is. That's why I stayed in Swansea: slightly better.

I said mostly, so clearly we fundamentally agree. Swansea city centre is drab and full of gypsies. The examples of nice areas people have offered up aren't even in Swansea.

You went fully offended when I complimented the people and said mostly, which you've now moved to admit that Swansea, like everywhere, has rough areas.

There's a significant presence of gypsies, I believe a new site is being funded by the council to house even more and anyone who has got the train to Swansea and then the bus to the liberty has seen Swansea city centre in all its drab glory.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View bexleydave's Profile bexleydave Flag Barnehurst 04 Jan 19 11.05am Send a Private Message to bexleydave Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add bexleydave as a friend

It may be best to forget about ethnic groups and the merits or otherwise of places in south Wales and get back to the merits (or otherwise) of Ayew.

 


Bexley Dave

Can you hear the Brighton sing? I can't hear a ******* thing!

"The most arrogant, obnoxious bunch of deluded little sun tanned, loafer wearing mummy's boys I've ever had the misfortune of having to listen to" (Burnley forum)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View premier fan's Profile premier fan Flag BR4 04 Jan 19 2.37pm Send a Private Message to premier fan Add premier fan as a friend

Strikers often go on baron spells - The team has been creating a lot more chances lately and it was good to see Ayew take his chance. I think it would be unwise to allow him to go. This is the time to keep faith now his confidence must have been restored somewhat.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View southnorwoodhill's Profile southnorwoodhill Flag 04 Jan 19 3.44pm Send a Private Message to southnorwoodhill Add southnorwoodhill as a friend

Originally posted by premier fan

Strikers often go on baron spells - The team has been creating a lot more chances lately and it was good to see Ayew take his chance. I think it would be unwise to allow him to go. This is the time to keep faith now his confidence must have been restored somewhat.

Pedant alert *Barren*

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bexley Eagle's Profile Bexley Eagle Flag Bexley Kent 04 Jan 19 3.59pm Send a Private Message to Bexley Eagle Add Bexley Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

8 of his 11? You sure about that? He scored a total of 8 goals for Swansea in 50 matches.

The first of the 8 was scored against us in a 1-1 draw and the last of the 8 in Early April. Some may have been in the cup.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tequila Sunrise's Profile Tequila Sunrise Flag 04 Jan 19 6.40pm Send a Private Message to Tequila Sunrise Add Tequila Sunrise as a friend

He has knocked in one goal- and to be fair it was put on a plate for him.
I would offload but given that we are very poor at bringing in new players we might have to stick.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Welsh Eagle Flag 04 Jan 19 6.54pm

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Yes, it is. That's why I stayed in Swansea: slightly better.

I said mostly, so clearly we fundamentally agree. Swansea city centre is drab and full of gypsies. The examples of nice areas people have offered up aren't even in Swansea.

You went fully offended when I complimented the people and said mostly, which you've now moved to admit that Swansea, like everywhere, has rough areas.

There's a significant presence of gypsies, I believe a new site is being funded by the council to house even more and anyone who has got the train to Swansea and then the bus to the liberty has seen Swansea city centre in all its drab glory.

You really are a complete arsehole & I pity your wife or boyfriend because you must be a nightmare to live with!

THE GOWER IS IN SWANSEA & CHECK ON WIKIPEDIA!!!!!Also Swansea Council governs the area so how much more evidence do you need to shut you up speaking utter s***e!

Its also bollocks that Swansea is full of gypsies although there are alot of dodgy people living near the train station because the council house alot of homeless people opposite it. The High Street isn't a pleasant place at night with all the smackheads begging for money & whores/rent boys looking for business although I bet your gutted you didn't know that at the time!

The City Centre isn't as bad as you make out & its ok,a few retail parks have been opened in Swansea so alot of people shop there with its easy parking.

I've not changed my tune & said previously ALL places have nice & not so nice areas. I don't think the streets of Swansea are paved with gold or its the best place in the UK to live but when tossers like you speak crap then I have to reply!

You really don't know the area that well to make such conclusions but I suppose if you have the IQ of a goldfish then your judgement would be impaired!


Edited by Welsh Eagle (04 Jan 2019 6.59pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 7 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Ayew goal earning him 6 more months a good thing??