You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Hennessey In Accidental Nazi Salute Shocker
July 22 2019 11.52pm

Hennessey In Accidental Nazi Salute Shocker

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 22 of 36 < 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 26 Jan 19 7.17pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Tickled pink

The majority might be.

Any evidence?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 26 Jan 19 7.20pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Tickled pink

The majority might be.


Is this you re-defining what 'far right' is?

Edited by Stirlingsays (26 Jan 2019 7.21pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 26 Jan 19 8.34pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Is this you re-defining what 'far right' is?

Edited by Stirlingsays (26 Jan 2019 7.21pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 26 Jan 19 8.45pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Penge Eagle

Any evidence?

The fact that a Rook will sleep eat and prey with another Rook.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rachid Rachid Rachid's Profile Rachid Rachid Rachid Flag 26 Jan 19 9.13pm Send a Private Message to Rachid Rachid Rachid Add Rachid Rachid Rachid as a friend

Think the whole thing is a load of bollocks but once brought into the public domain leaves the FA without much choice but to look into it or be accused themselves.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 26 Jan 19 9.26pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Yep, the very photo itself shows the self segregation within groups.

For me for the generations ahead, I think we will end up with multiple types of society...separation into a specific group and mixed.....It's already happening by sleight of hand economically.

It takes time to mix and time we personally do not have time for.

Probably about a thousand years lol

Edited by Tickled pink (26 Jan 2019 9.28pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 26 Jan 19 9.39pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Rachid Rachid Rachid

Think the whole thing is a load of bollocks but once brought into the public domain leaves the FA without much choice but to look into it or be accused themselves.


But look at the kind of people doing the accusing.

Bending the knee to those clowns never ends.....they are in never ending moral panic mode.

At some point somebody sensible needs to say 'no more', thought policing.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 26 Jan 19 9.44pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Rachid Rachid Rachid

Think the whole thing is a load of bollocks but once brought into the public domain leaves the FA without much choice but to look into it or be accused themselves.


It was something that needed to be stamped on, even if he didn't actually do all the movements he would understand very clearly that accidentally positioning his hands and arms into this position could cause some alarm to some peculiar onlookers.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 26 Jan 19 9.53pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

But look at the kind of people doing the accusing.

Bending the knee to those clowns never ends.....they are in never ending moral panic mode.

At some point somebody sensible needs to say 'no more', thought policing.

How long did it take to forget and forgive about wearing a red or white rose after the war of the roses?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 26 Jan 19 10.07pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Yep, the very photo itself shows the self segregation within groups.

For me for the generations ahead, I think we will end up with multiple types of society...separation into a specific group and mixed.....It's already happening by sleight of hand economically.


We are Palace and we are economically segregated into watching our team trying to score and we love it!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 26 Jan 19 10.17pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Tickled pink

How long did it take to forget and forgive about wearing a red or white rose after the war of the roses?

Those were wars by elites within a homogeneous society.....it's not really the same thing.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 26 Jan 19 10.18pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Tickled pink


We are Palace and we are economically segregated into watching our team trying to score and we love it!


Well....yep, that's true.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 22 of 36 < 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Hennessey In Accidental Nazi Salute Shocker