You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > I hate Watford
March 21 2019 4.35pm

I hate Watford

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 10 Jan 19 10.40pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

This on watford forum from some mug called clive of the kremlin.......
w***er


The Opposition

Tiresome Palace. You keep thinking they're going down, but somehow they manage to just about hang on and delay the inevitable. This season, next season? Who knows. But they're certainly championship bound.

The absolute epitome of the one man team, we only have to consider high-pitched whiner and carper, Wilfried “I could have been crippled!” Zaha. The rest of the Palace 11 are merely a supporting cast. Extras to poor tear-stained Wilf's tragedy-stricken leading man.

Did you know he bragged about having slept with David Moyes' daughter? While he was at Man Utd? And then wonders why he got binned off back to where he came in short order. What an idiot!

As with any tragic actor, Wilf likes to portray himself as wronged by the world. The victim. The hard done by. The slightest breath of a butterfly's wings on him and he's straight into the plunge of the dying swan, with a twist, a double-pike and a little roly-poly (silly little ponytail-a-flyin'), Then he gets up and we move to Act 2 – The Indignant. Arched back. Head forward. Palms outspread and facing upward. Eyebrows as high as they'll go and mouth wide open in that awful, grimacing, cavern thing he does. Every game it's the same thing. We'll no doubt see a s***load of it on Saturday.

Oh, their manager is some ancient dinosaur relic who failed with England decades ago. Forget the name. Winterbottom?

Prediction

Easy 0-3 win. Pererya, Sema and Deulofeu

This Clive fella needs to be cut some slack.

It couldn't have been easy for him to write that whilst taking Eltons todger in his mouth at the same time.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 10 Jan 19 10.49pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

This Clive fella needs to be cut some slack.

It couldn't have been easy for him to write that whilst taking Eltons todger in his mouth at the same time.

Superb! Actually lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View crvenaeagle's Profile crvenaeagle Flag 11 Jan 19 2.20am Send a Private Message to crvenaeagle Add crvenaeagle as a friend

From their Proboscis Monkey NFL fashioned logo to their league after league of ugly players, I've had a certain dislike for this band of thugs ever since their near-promotion season in which they intentionally abused transfer loop-holes to strengthen their squad and it only increases as time goes by. They're like a crap amalgamation of two actual London clubs. Akin to Arsenal because they've acquired an undeserved righteousness, where the fans and players go into meltdown if they don't walk over opposition that they feel they "have a right to" and Chelsea because of their recruitment ethos, whether it's backstabbing a manager every 6 months or hiring players to play dirty.
(Either that or hiring them because of their daft hairstyles.)

They have a constant shroud of imposter about them - there's just an undying feeling that they shouldn't be in the Premier League and much like Clive of the Condom said about us, I in turn am waiting for their bubble to burst so they can return to the depths of English football to play other teams in neon-coloured strips with nicknames like "vampires" and "thunderbolts".

And if you disagree with any of the above then the words "Troy Deeney" can certainly be enough to turn anybody green in the gills.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Glazier#1's Profile Glazier#1 Flag 11 Jan 19 7.23am Send a Private Message to Glazier#1 Add Glazier#1 as a friend

I predict a red card - or two.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 11 Jan 19 7.48am Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by crvenaeagle

From their Proboscis Monkey NFL fashioned logo to their league after league of ugly players, I've had a certain dislike for this band of thugs ever since their near-promotion season in which they intentionally abused transfer loop-holes to strengthen their squad and it only increases as time goes by. They're like a crap amalgamation of two actual London clubs. Akin to Arsenal because they've acquired an undeserved righteousness, where the fans and players go into meltdown if they don't walk over opposition that they feel they "have a right to" and Chelsea because of their recruitment ethos, whether it's backstabbing a manager every 6 months or hiring players to play dirty.
(Either that or hiring them because of their daft hairstyles.)

They have a constant shroud of imposter about them - there's just an undying feeling that they shouldn't be in the Premier League and much like Clive of the Condom said about us, I in turn am waiting for their bubble to burst so they can return to the depths of English football to play other teams in neon-coloured strips with nicknames like "vampires" and "thunderbolts".

And if you disagree with any of the above then the words "Troy Deeney" can certainly be enough to turn anybody green in the gills.

Superb post.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View NICK THE EAGLE's Profile NICK THE EAGLE Flag Coulsdon 11 Jan 19 8.02am Send a Private Message to NICK THE EAGLE Add NICK THE EAGLE as a friend

It’s strange really, two pages on this horrible lot and not one mention of that animal Étienne CRAPOOIE.


I hope either Luka or Jimmy Mac take an early yellow card by putting that piece of scum into row 10 of the Arthur

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 11 Jan 19 8.41am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by NICK THE EAGLE

It’s strange really, two pages on this horrible lot and not one mention of that animal Étienne CRAPOOIE.


I hope either Luka or Jimmy Mac take an early yellow card by putting that piece of scum into row 10 of the Arthur

A nice thought, but I’d prefer our players to rise above it, to be honest. Let’s go for outplaying and hammering them.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 11 Jan 19 8.54am Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Glazier#1

I predict a red card - or two.

..and a riot!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 11 Jan 19 9.00am Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by NICK THE EAGLE

It’s strange really, two pages on this horrible lot and not one mention of that animal Étienne CRAPOOIE.


I hope either Luka or Jimmy Mac take an early yellow card by putting that piece of scum into row 10 of the Arthur

In my first post I did!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 11 Jan 19 9.03am Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

This Clive fella needs to be cut some slack.

It couldn't have been easy for him to write that whilst taking Eltons todger in his mouth at the same time.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Beastie's Profile Beastie Flag 11 Jan 19 9.11am Send a Private Message to Beastie Add Beastie as a friend

They are the new Charlton. I never felt anything towards them but after a while their absolute hatred of us becomes harder to ignore.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Gallery3's Profile Gallery3 Flag South Croydon 11 Jan 19 9.19am Send a Private Message to Gallery3 Add Gallery3 as a friend

After we beat them in the play off final I remember reading that one of their fans wrote ‘are Palace fans the fattest you have ever seen?’ Is that all they have got? Pathetic, We do not finish 17th every season, we are a similar team to them and our best player who they seem to enjoy assaulting and insulting gives 10% of his salary to to charity, theirs is an Ex con. Makes us the better people and we are going to take the points tomorrow....cmon you
Palace!quote=Maine Eagle;3400370]

I dislike Brighton intensely, but lately there has been a special place in my heart for these bunch of scumbags.

Deeney admitting to targeting Wilf, along with his face, is pretty scandalous.

Capoue's tackle on Zaha therefore was clearly at the instruction of the manager.

Absolute dirtbags and I hope to God we take these mugs down hard.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > I hate Watford