You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Anyone got latest on Guaita?
March 18 2019 5.33pm

Anyone got latest on Guaita?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View pssguy's Profile pssguy Flag 15 Jan 19 4.34pm Send a Private Message to pssguy Add pssguy as a friend

Originally posted by bexleydave

I can't see anyone on this thread that's been other than positive about the return of Speroni.

Try this

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View 55 years a fan's Profile 55 years a fan Flag 15 Jan 19 6.00pm Send a Private Message to 55 years a fan Add 55 years a fan as a friend

Originally posted by michaelpearce

we have gone from who is no.1 to oh sh*t we only have Jules left with top flight experience, could have been worse he may not have signed on for another year, then we only very young back up, Parishs fault should have seen it coming sorry cheap shot

Cheap shot yes.

I would expect plenty of other prem clubs in the same position relevant to 3 rd choice keepers.

So tiresome with all these negative comments aimed at SP.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View leejaneagles's Profile leejaneagles Flag 15 Jan 19 6.22pm Send a Private Message to leejaneagles Add leejaneagles as a friend

There are very few Prem Teams with 3 top class goalies. It's just not realistic. We have 2 fighting for the position with arguably in the fans eyes Guita being the best but Wayne an able deputy and then a somewhat behind (only due to age) 3rd choice.

Chelsea have had Willy Caballero as 2nd choice! Now that's a thin Goalkeeping squad.

I can think of numerous times a Brad Friedel, or Carlo Cuddiciini or Matt Upton have been 3rd choice for top top teams despite being well past it.

It's just typical Palace the only club to have the top 2 out at the exact same time so we look thin on the ground.

Speroni is a club hero and my all time favourite player. He's gonna get 1 or 2 games this season, let's get behind him yeah? He's still capable of having an outstanding game and I'd love to see it at Anfield.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 15 Jan 19 6.40pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by bexleydave

I can't see anyone on this thread that's been other than positive about the return of Speroni.

Are you using a braille display?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 15 Jan 19 6.44pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by leejaneagles

There are very few Prem Teams with 3 top class goalies. It's just not realistic. We have 2 fighting for the position with arguably in the fans eyes Guita being the best but Wayne an able deputy and then a somewhat behind (only due to age) 3rd choice.

Chelsea have had Willy Caballero as 2nd choice! Now that's a thin Goalkeeping squad.

I can think of numerous times a Brad Friedel, or Carlo Cuddiciini or Matt Upton have been 3rd choice for top top teams despite being well past it.

It's just typical Palace the only club to have the top 2 out at the exact same time so we look thin on the ground.

Speroni is a club hero and my all time favourite player. He's gonna get 1 or 2 games this season, let's get behind him yeah? He's still capable of having an outstanding game and I'd love to see it at Anfield.

Agree with all of this well said.

Who the hell is Matt Upton though?!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Norway's Profile Norway Flag Sandnes,Norway 15 Jan 19 7.03pm Send a Private Message to Norway Add Norway as a friend

Welcome Julian - really looking forward to seeing you again

 


Norway

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Durban Road Eagle's Profile Durban Road Eagle Flag 16 Jan 19 2.51pm Send a Private Message to Durban Road Eagle Add Durban Road Eagle as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'Both Wayne Hennessey and Vicente Guaita injured' by Midlands Eagle

- according to [Link]

 


Kentish Maid, born Beckenham, Kent; lifelong Palace supporter.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Online Flag USA 16 Jan 19 2.57pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'Both Wayne Hennessey and Vicente Guaita injured' by Midlands Eagle

You might want to check the below thread, where this issue is already under discussion:

"Anyone got latest on Guaita?"

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Durban Road Eagle's Profile Durban Road Eagle Flag 16 Jan 19 3.16pm Send a Private Message to Durban Road Eagle Add Durban Road Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

This post has been merged from a topic called 'Both Wayne Hennessey and Vicente Guaita injured' by Midlands Eagle

You might want to check the below thread, where this issue is already under discussion:

"Anyone got latest on Guaita?"

Now I have, thank you, and thank you to the Mods. for doing the merging.

 


Kentish Maid, born Beckenham, Kent; lifelong Palace supporter.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View bexleydave's Profile bexleydave Flag Barnehurst 16 Jan 19 5.49pm Send a Private Message to bexleydave Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add bexleydave as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Are you using a braille display?

Would you care to explain that comment.

 


Bexley Dave

Can you hear the Brighton sing? I can't hear a ******* thing!

"The most arrogant, obnoxious bunch of deluded little sun tanned, loafer wearing mummy's boys I've ever had the misfortune of having to listen to" (Burnley forum)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag At the toppermost of the poppermos... 16 Jan 19 6.12pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

What happened to Hennessey? I'm sure it's been posted somewhere but it wasn't immediately apparent, other than general talk about him being injured.

When/how did this happen?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 16 Jan 19 6.19pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

What happened to Hennessey? I'm sure it's been posted somewhere but it wasn't immediately apparent, other than general talk about him being injured.

When/how did this happen?

Apparently injured thigh in training!! FFS

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Anyone got latest on Guaita?