You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Post Brexit Policies
February 20 2019 12.40am

Post Brexit Policies

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 17 Jan 19 10.17pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

To back up Becky's comments this wasn't a government promise. The main Brexit group made a promise which as they are not the government they could never keep. And then the government recently increased the funding to the NHS to about that level.

But this is the post Brexit thread so my bad.

Some good suggestions here I really do believe that after a few bumpy months we will be fine. The next challenge will be to find a government that has a vision sadly lacking at the moment.

Ok so what are boris and his lot then.
Not part of the government?
Cant have it both ways.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pussay Patrol's Profile Pussay Patrol Flag 17 Jan 19 10.20pm Send a Private Message to Pussay Patrol Add Pussay Patrol as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Wow this wasn't my first thought but I admire your courage as politicians are apt to say.

My thoughts in no particular order:

- Reduce the foreign aid budget to emergency assistance only. In return agree free trade deals with key countries that will lose out on the money. Help them grow their way out of poverty.

- Delegate most powers returned from the EU back to national assemblies, return power closer to the people.

- Reform VAT e.g. tampon tax and other anomalies. Look to reduce the tax when we can afford it.

- Tax breaks for companies that invest in technology and training.

- Proper apprenticeship schemes

- Digital tax on Facebook etc. If you want to book your profits in Luxembourg then F off there. Otherwise pay tax in the UK.

- Scrap HS2 to save money.

- Scrap Trident if a cheaper nuclear option is available e.g. missiles launched from aircraft?

- Replace the Human rights bill with a UK bill of rights and responsibilities.

- Incentivize students to take degrees in skills that the nation needs by forgiving student loans e.g. Doctors, Nurses.

- Rename St Pancreas Station Brexit Central just to p*ss off the French when they arrive by Eurostar.

That all for now I must admit not much though and no costing.

all things you can do, unrelated to the EU

 


Why did Tong Po think running at Kurt with a flame would make any difference?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 18 Jan 19 11.35am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Post-brexit policy number one.

Your remittance will oblige, UK.

Living in a parallel universe will not be acceptable, I am afraid.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pefwin's Profile pefwin Flag Where you have to have an English ... 18 Jan 19 12.50pm Send a Private Message to pefwin Add pefwin as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Post-brexit policy number one.

Your remittance will oblige, UK.

Living in a parallel universe will not be acceptable, I am afraid.

the most interesting point of this thread is that the rabid no dealers have no policies after Brexit.

 


"Everything is air-droppable at least once."

"When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 18 Jan 19 7.04pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by pefwin

the most interesting point of this thread is that the rabid no dealers have no policies after Brexit.

It'll never happen, but eliminating the usage of 'fiat' currency would be a good starting point.
Clean slate and all that.

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 18 Jan 19 8.17pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Re-establish the rule of law with police on the streets and no tolerance approach in the inner city, no limits or quotas on stop and search. Police may need additional training to handle violent crime. Most of this lot don’t look up to it.

New Zealand style immigration policy. Economic migrants should not be given public money, true asylum seekers welcome.

Repatriation of jihadis (e.g. returning ISIS fighters) and any recent immigrant involved in serious crime.

Massive, massive overhaul of the benefits system focusing on the truly needy e.g. elderly, handicapped and genuinely sick.

Crack down on antifa (just treat then as you would the mythical hoards of the “far right”)

Scrap the TV license fee

Public enquiries into media & arts political bias and the “grooming scandal”.

Complete overhaul of the school system

Big tax incentives for small and medium businesses

Total ban on corporate political lobbying.

Game of thrones style walk of shame for Owen Jones

Edited by W12 (18 Jan 2019 8.18pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 18 Jan 19 8.38pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Royal Navy blocade on the English Channel.

dear jean claude drunkard ,

you can stick your croissants up your a..rse

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 18 Jan 19 8.53pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

tough love for anybody who has spent most of the last 3 years on the dole.

also for anybody who spends more time on the dole than working in a job. Work-for-dole and dormitory accommodation with drink/drugs testing.

withdrawal of financial benefits from any confirmed scroungers - replaced with food stamps.

compulsory success in English language tests prior to entitlements to any benefits (including healthcare).

lower taxes for the working poor - including more help with housing, childcare, health insurance.

mandatory long prison sentence for anybody carrying weapons, also for anybody over the age of 16 who makes minors carry weapons on their behalf.

curfew for 'bad-boys', troubled yoof, and 5pm house arrest for kids with previous convictions.

a year-on-year reduction in the benefits cap. With the removal of dole-heads from expensive places like London.

confiscation and audit for individuals who manifest wealth with no apparent means of demonstrating how they acquired it. Especially if linked to a suspicion of involvement with organised crime.

big tax and benefits incentives for couples with kids to stay together.

Men's rights :

'planned parenthood' to allow men who have just impregnated ladies to walk away without any responsibilities if they so choose. Including the right of wealthy men to walk. And if they choose to have the kid (in writing) then they choose to pay the bills.

'planned parenthood' to allow working men to allocate their taxes towards whatever kids they so choose....their own kids or those of a nearby relative, or other.

'planned parenthood' the right of men without kids to pay less taxes into the welfare state.

worker versus shirker rule : that those in a job will have a quality of life at least comparable to those not employed. And ideally 'better than'.


radical ideas, to all you Marxists out there.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (18 Jan 2019 10.59pm)

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 19 Jan 19 2.15pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

tough love for anybody who has spent most of the last 3 years on the dole.

also for anybody who spends more time on the dole than working in a job. Work-for-dole and dormitory accommodation with drink/drugs testing.

withdrawal of financial benefits from any confirmed scroungers - replaced with food stamps.

compulsory success in English language tests prior to entitlements to any benefits (including healthcare).

lower taxes for the working poor - including more help with housing, childcare, health insurance.

mandatory long prison sentence for anybody carrying weapons, also for anybody over the age of 16 who makes minors carry weapons on their behalf.

curfew for 'bad-boys', troubled yoof, and 5pm house arrest for kids with previous convictions.

a year-on-year reduction in the benefits cap. With the removal of dole-heads from expensive places like London.

confiscation and audit for individuals who manifest wealth with no apparent means of demonstrating how they acquired it. Especially if linked to a suspicion of involvement with organised crime.

big tax and benefits incentives for couples with kids to stay together.

Men's rights :

'planned parenthood' to allow men who have just impregnated ladies to walk away without any responsibilities if they so choose. Including the right of wealthy men to walk. And if they choose to have the kid (in writing) then they choose to pay the bills.

'planned parenthood' to allow working men to allocate their taxes towards whatever kids they so choose....their own kids or those of a nearby relative, or other.

'planned parenthood' the right of men without kids to pay less taxes into the welfare state.

worker versus shirker rule : that those in a job will have a quality of life at least comparable to those not employed. And ideally 'better than'.


radical ideas, to all you Marxists out there.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (18 Jan 2019 10.59pm)

This is suppose to happen now and shamefully the police have failed to do so. There is one high profile case ongoing at the moment lets hope this opens the floodgates with many more to follow. if you can't prove your wealth you should lose it.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pussay Patrol's Profile Pussay Patrol Flag 21 Jan 19 11.15am Send a Private Message to Pussay Patrol Add Pussay Patrol as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

tough love for anybody who has spent most of the last 3 years on the dole.

also for anybody who spends more time on the dole than working in a job. Work-for-dole and dormitory accommodation with drink/drugs testing.

withdrawal of financial benefits from any confirmed scroungers - replaced with food stamps.

compulsory success in English language tests prior to entitlements to any benefits (including healthcare).

lower taxes for the working poor - including more help with housing, childcare, health insurance.

mandatory long prison sentence for anybody carrying weapons, also for anybody over the age of 16 who makes minors carry weapons on their behalf.

curfew for 'bad-boys', troubled yoof, and 5pm house arrest for kids with previous convictions.

a year-on-year reduction in the benefits cap. With the removal of dole-heads from expensive places like London.

confiscation and audit for individuals who manifest wealth with no apparent means of demonstrating how they acquired it. Especially if linked to a suspicion of involvement with organised crime.

big tax and benefits incentives for couples with kids to stay together.

Men's rights :

'planned parenthood' to allow men who have just impregnated ladies to walk away without any responsibilities if they so choose. Including the right of wealthy men to walk. And if they choose to have the kid (in writing) then they choose to pay the bills.

'planned parenthood' to allow working men to allocate their taxes towards whatever kids they so choose....their own kids or those of a nearby relative, or other.

'planned parenthood' the right of men without kids to pay less taxes into the welfare state.

worker versus shirker rule : that those in a job will have a quality of life at least comparable to those not employed. And ideally 'better than'.


radical ideas, to all you Marxists out there.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (18 Jan 2019 10.59pm)

So in a nutshell you're Ian Duncan Smith?

 


Why did Tong Po think running at Kurt with a flame would make any difference?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 21 Jan 19 1.40pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Clamp down on non-EU migration and put in place a far more effective freedom of movement agreement with the EU.

We need migrants. Better than come from Europe. And if they move here, then they get a NI number upon registering and a 5 year period in which they are expected to pay a different band of NI to effectively fund any NHS costs. No unemployment payments or other forms of welfare.

After this period of time as long as they have contributed tax for say 10 out of every 12 months, no criminal convictions, have paid all tax monies owed and have a valid CT bill for that period then they are GIVEN a British passport.

Politicians need to be honest about migration. It is not about being all cuddly and living in some ludicrous coca-cola advert but the hard cold reality that we need to increase our tax base.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pussay Patrol's Profile Pussay Patrol Flag 21 Jan 19 3.21pm Send a Private Message to Pussay Patrol Add Pussay Patrol as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Clamp down on non-EU migration and put in place a far more effective freedom of movement agreement with the EU.

We need migrants. Better than come from Europe. And if they move here, then they get a NI number upon registering and a 5 year period in which they are expected to pay a different band of NI to effectively fund any NHS costs. No unemployment payments or other forms of welfare.

After this period of time as long as they have contributed tax for say 10 out of every 12 months, no criminal convictions, have paid all tax monies owed and have a valid CT bill for that period then they are GIVEN a British passport.

Politicians need to be honest about migration. It is not about being all cuddly and living in some ludicrous coca-cola advert but the hard cold reality that we need to increase our tax base.

You won't get the people, no one will go those lengths to do menial work

Sounds like you want to create some sort of subservient underclass

 


Why did Tong Po think running at Kurt with a flame would make any difference?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Post Brexit Policies