You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > FA Cup fifth round
July 18 2019 3.37am

FA Cup fifth round

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 27 Jan 19 11.03pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

No one likes them and they don't care, Brighton would be good for me.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View AERO's Profile AERO Flag 27 Jan 19 11.06pm Send a Private Message to AERO Add AERO as a friend

Man Utd at home . Beat them, as I donít want to meet them in final again.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 27 Jan 19 11.22pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by AERO

Man Utd at home . Beat them, as I donít want to meet them in final again.

I don't know ...third time lucky

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jamesey's Profile Jamesey Flag Wandsworth 27 Jan 19 11.32pm Send a Private Message to Jamesey Add Jamesey as a friend

I can see your reasoning, Kaos but generally my generation (older) see Millwall as the real enemy - forget Brighton and Charlton.

I had so many unpleasant experiences at the Old Den and later the New one in the 80s and 90s that I would never go there again.

They excel in nastiness and violence as of course they show great pride in demonstrating.

I know times have changed but I would never feel safe walking down Cold Blow or even leaving the away area after a game again.

Sorry, no thanks.

 


Nothing is fool-proof - fools are too ingenious

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Kant's Profile Kant Flag exeter 27 Jan 19 11.55pm Send a Private Message to Kant Add Kant as a friend

Rather that parading poor old Wayne at some metro-liberal show trial for a harmless p1ss take of Hitler, why doesnít the FA do something about the real nazis down at the Den? How many more times will they allow these thugs to get away with trying to drag football back into the gutter? A 5 year ban from the FA Cup, relegation and a massive fine would soon do the trick.

The truth is that the FA donít have the backbone. And Wayne is a nice soft target who allows them to tick a meaningless compliance box.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 28 Jan 19 12.05am Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Kant

Rather that parading poor old Wayne at some metro-liberal show trial for a harmless p1ss take of Hitler, why doesnít the FA do something about the real nazis down at the Den? How many more times will they allow these thugs to get away with trying to drag football back into the gutter? A 5 year ban from the FA Cup, relegation and a massive fine would soon do the trick.

The truth is that the FA donít have the backbone. And Wayne is a nice soft target who allows them to tick a meaningless compliance box.

It's not the club it's some of the humans who attend it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 28 Jan 19 12.06am Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by AERO

Man Utd at home . Beat them, as I donít want to meet them in final again.

It's almost worth facing them for the history it would create should we overcome.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Kant's Profile Kant Flag exeter 28 Jan 19 12.21am Send a Private Message to Kant Add Kant as a friend

Originally posted by Tickled pink

It's not the club it's some of the humans who attend it.

This isnít an isolated incident. Nor is it a group of thugs that have associated themselves with the club. This behaviour is firmly embedded in the culture and identity of the club, and has been for years.

Most of us will know millwall fans who might not get directly involved themselves but who nevertheless enjoy basking in the Ďgloryí of their reputation.

Stop making excuses for them.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 28 Jan 19 5.12am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Kant

This isnít an isolated incident. Nor is it a group of thugs that have associated themselves with the club. This behaviour is firmly embedded in the culture and identity of the club, and has been for years.

Most of us will know millwall fans who might not get directly involved themselves but who nevertheless enjoy basking in the Ďgloryí of their reputation.

Stop making excuses for them.

Agree

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Goal Machine's Profile Goal Machine Flag Croydon 28 Jan 19 7.19am Send a Private Message to Goal Machine Add Goal Machine as a friend

Scumbags. There is a social stigma attached to being a Millwall fan. Itís the sort of thing you wouldnít mention if going for a job interview. Loads of their saddoís revel in the hooligan culture of the club. All rather embarrassing, especially for those over 30 who havenít grown out of it.

As for drawing them away, Iíd prefer an easier fixture to be honest. Any away game against a Championship team would be tough.

Iíve been to New Den several times and never had any problems. Itís actually very safe if you go to South Bermondsey station as there is a caged tunnel from the train platform to the away entrance. Donít be put off out of fear for this fixture.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View n wales eagles's Profile n wales eagles Flag llandudno 28 Jan 19 7.37am Send a Private Message to n wales eagles Add n wales eagles as a friend

Manure citeh to draw each other not only to get rid of one but also to see the smug silly grins of the lads making the draw Also Chelsea watford together and winners play utd city in quarters gives us a relatively easy passage to semis provided Roy wants to take it seriously

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
simonmdt Flag x 28 Jan 19 7.50am

Would love it if we had Millwall away scummy f***ers

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > FA Cup fifth round