You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Black Culture museum
April 25 2019 9.19am

Black Culture museum

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 21 of 24 < 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 09 Feb 19 3.00pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by dollardays

My comments on the hundredhanders group are accurate. People follow groups for all kinds of reasons but as stated this group does attract self defined white supremacists to most tweets and they do actively recruit people to publicly post statements of hatred and intolerance. Armed with this knowledge, I think it's a good idea to unfollow them but do as you wish.


Edited by dollardays (09 Feb 2019 1.53pm)

As I said, I also follow Bernie Sanders on Twitter....Shall we have a conversation about where I agree with Sander's politics.....Or shall we just deal with your selective BS?

Your opinion is your own.....and I said I wouldn't discuss this group with such a disingenerous person like yourself but hell, I will refer to some of the comments you make.

Anyone who refers to the lie of 'white supremacy' is a liar. I don't believe in 'supremacy'......What does that even mean?

Show me the evidence that this group has claimed some sort of genetic 'white supremacy' and we'll have something to talk about.

Lets look at the people...like you..who use this phrase....because I don't know anyone in any group or person I've ever followed who makes the claim for it.....No this BS comes from people like you.....Twisting people's words and positions to fit your own narrative for how you wish to portray them.

It's people like you who continually refer to 'white supremacy' in a bid to infer that a group is claiming superiority when no claim is being made.

You are a liar and a coward.


Edited by Stirlingsays (09 Feb 2019 3.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 09 Feb 19 5.34pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by dollardays

My comments on the hundredhanders group are accurate. People follow groups for all kinds of reasons but as stated this group does attract self defined white supremacists to most tweets and they do actively recruit people to publicly post statements of hatred and intolerance. Armed with this knowledge, I think it's a good idea to unfollow them but do as you wish.


Edited by dollardays (09 Feb 2019 1.53pm)

Before I was banned from twitter (different story) I followed Antifa type groups, hope not hate, Owen Jones (got blocked), and all sorts of undesirables to keep myself informed. Interestingly, before he was banned Tommy Robinson was followed quite heavily by lefty types looking to shout him down.

Who people follow is no reflection on their wider beliefs. Only a personal opinion, but I think it's counter intuitive to your argument to 'suggest' people stop following certain groups that you don't like. It's freedom of choice, leading to a broader mindset.

Your approach will only yield a narrow view.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 09 Feb 19 6.52pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Before I was banned from twitter (different story) I followed Antifa type groups, hope not hate, Owen Jones (got blocked), and all sorts of undesirables to keep myself informed. Interestingly, before he was banned Tommy Robinson was followed quite heavily by lefty types looking to shout him down.

Who people follow is no reflection on their wider beliefs. Only a personal opinion, but I think it's counter intuitive to your argument to 'suggest' people stop following certain groups that you don't like. It's freedom of choice, leading to a broader mindset.

Your approach will only yield a narrow view.


Where someone follows with the specific purpose of disagreeing with said group or person I agree with that stance.

'I haven't given my view on this group' 'No such thing as..'. Well of course.

The vast majority of people find hate groups like this repellent.

That's good enough for me.


Edited by dollardays (10 Feb 2019 10.58pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 09 Feb 19 6.58pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Anyone who refers to the lie of 'white supremacy' is a liar. I don't believe in 'supremacy'......What does that even mean?

Show me the evidence that this group has claimed some sort of genetic 'white supremacy' and we'll have something to talk about.

Lets look at the people...like you..who use this phrase....because I don't know anyone in any group or person I've ever followed who makes the claim for it.....No this BS comes from people like you.....Twisting people's words and positions to fit your own narrative for how you wish to portray them.

It's people like you who continually refer to 'white supremacy' in a bid to infer that a group is claiming superiority when no claim is being made.

You are a liar and a coward.


Edited by Stirlingsays (09 Feb 2019 3.02pm)

You can follow who you please but it's not selective to highlight a group that's so hateful and removed from the norm.

You want to quibble over this group, still not saying a word of bad about it, while simultaneously spending countless pages being enraged by how one man's mere idea for a black british culture museum was reported, goading with talk of an 'evils committed by the evil white man' display. This Twitter page posts messages that directly profess hate, states that intolerance is a virtue and links to inflammatory videos that are peppered with violence themed comments. That's magnitudes more troubling than a museum.

I don't 'continually refer' to anyone or anything as white supremacist. As I've already shown some followers of this group even refer to themselves as white supremacists which is unusual since you appear to be stating that 'white supremacists don't even exist'.

Unfortunately both extremes of the political spectrum are very much alike. On one hand you get what I described to another poster as the "racism against white people doesn't exist because racism requires power" bulls***, and on the other end of the scale you see those stating "the lie of white supremacy!" "there is no such thing as 'white supremacy'". I can very much assure you that racism in both forms exists and where people have been indoctrinated into thinking otherwise that's unfortunate for them as well as those they interact with.

It's clear you're into having the last word. You're more than welcome to it. You won't be extracting any further replies from me on here.

Edited by dollardays (09 Feb 2019 7.36pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 09 Feb 19 7.05pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by dollardays

You can follow who you please but it's not selective to highlight a group that's so hateful and removed from the norm.

You want to quibble over this group, still not saying a word of bad about it, while simultaneously spending countless pages being enraged by how one man's mere idea for a black british culture museum was reported, goading with talk of an evils committed by the evil white man display. This Twitter page posts messages that directly profess hate, states that intolerance is a virtue and links to inflammatory videos that are peppered with violence themed comments. That's magnitudes more troubling than a museum.

I don't continually refer to anyone or anything as white supremacist. As I've already shown some followers of this group even refer to themselves as white supremacists which is unusual since you appear to be stating that white supremacists don't even exist.

Unfortunately the extremes of the political spectrum are very much alike. On one hand you get what I described to another poster, the "racism against white people doesn't exist because racism requires power bulls*it" and on the other end of the scale you see those stating "the lie of white supremacy!" "there's no such thing". I can very much assure you that racism in both forms exists and where people have been indoctrinated into thinking otherwise that's unfortunate for them as well as those they interact with.

It's clear you're into having the last word. You're more than welcome to it. You won't be extracting any further replies from me on here.

About as subtle as a housebrick. Stop implying that he's a racist and commit libel like a man at least.

It seems to be the go-to option for the social media generation. Encounter someone you don't agree with? Unhappy with the cut of someone's jib? Shout Racist and end all debate.

It's like it's seen as some kind of verbal checkmate, when it's the opposite. It's the giveaway trait of those already defeated by reason.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 09 Feb 19 7.15pm

except he is a racist.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 09 Feb 19 7.37pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

except he is a racist.

Oh Dear !!

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 09 Feb 19 7.49pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by dollardays

You can follow who you please but it's not selective to highlight a group that's so hateful and removed from the norm.

In your opinion....Oh look there it is again, the hate word....'hateful' to be precise. You use the words of the PC brigade.

And you came onto this thread issuing claims....so damn right I should have the last word.


Originally posted by dollardays

You want to quibble over this group, still not saying a word of bad about it, while simultaneously spending countless pages being enraged by how one man's mere idea for a black british culture museum was reported, goading with talk of an 'evils committed by the evil white man' display. This Twitter page posts messages that directly profess hate, states that intolerance is a virtue and links to inflammatory videos that are peppered with violence themed comments. That's magnitudes more troubling than a museum.


This is a group I followed on Twitter. One I don't even know that much about but heard about from a podcast.

They are a white identitarian group who stick up leafets and that's pretty much all I know about them.

I have recently started to take a casual interest in identity recently after previously being critical of it....and in some sense I still am but I certainly don't recognise the loaded words you use.....and my interest in it has nothing to do with what some pillock might or might not say.....which then people like you use to smear others with.

Oh and by the way, what kind of creep goes onto someone elses Twitter follower's page?

Originally posted by dollardays

I don't 'continually refer' to anyone or anything as white supremacist. As I've already shown some followers of this group even refer to themselves as white supremacists which is unusual since you appear to be stating that 'white supremacists don't even exist'.

Well, you have already referred to 'white supremacy' and used terms like 'racial hatred' and even in this post you can't help yourself. You fit the meme pretty well.

You haven't shown anyone claiming 'white supremacy'....You showed a cut and paste with someone calling them one and a non committed reply.

It's you doing guilt by association.

So what? The Labour party has had BNP members in it, it's even got a half racist sitting on its front bench like Diane Abbott ...Do you go to Labour party members and start accusing them of discordant attitudes because they are in her party......I'm not even a frigging member of this group yet here you are issuing ridiculous posts.


Originally posted by dollardays

Unfortunately the extremes of the political spectrum are very much alike. On one hand you get what I described to another poster, the "racism against white people doesn't exist because racism requires power bulls*it" and on the other end of the scale you see those stating "the lie of white supremacy!" "there is no such thing as 'white supremacy'". I can very much assure you that racism in both forms exists and where people have been indoctrinated into thinking otherwise that's unfortunate for them as well as those they interact with.

It's clear you're into having the last word. You're more than welcome to it. You won't be extracting any further replies from me.


Edited by dollardays (09 Feb 2019 7.05pm)

So in your head you think there's some kind of parallel between those who say non whites can't be racist and me saying that whites aren't superior.

Yep, that's you all over, twist the words to what suits your narrative.

As for racism, I'm not even going to begin to discuss that with you because your ideas are wholly ridiculous.

Carry on calling people 'white supremacists' Wordup....carry on talking about 'racial hatred' and keep telling people that it's the others who are the extreme ones......in the meantime I'll regard you as the self important sanctimonious Twitter stalker you are.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 09 Feb 19 7.57pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

except he is a racist.

Tut tut.

It's you who was pushing white guilt the other day about Liverpool.....when about only five percent of anyone there ever had anything to do with owning slaves.

Let me repeat this so that idiots and liars can be clear about it.

No one on this sweet and tough world should feel ashamed or inferior because of their genes. There are subject to the luck of nature. That includes all their genetics. Every person I meet I treat as an individual.

My views on race are purely informed by genetics and statistics and what I consider best for the country I'd want my children to live in. My attitudes towards this country are based upon national ownership.

I'm English and proud of it.....you're a turncoat.

Edited by Stirlingsays (09 Feb 2019 8.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 09 Feb 19 8.24pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

except he is a racist.

That is a direct personal insult and a slanderous remark.
You need carding nick.
Iím reporting you

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 09 Feb 19 8.47pm

Originally posted by cryrst

You need carding nick.
Iím reporting you

Be my guest but please note that the moderator knows me by my real name which is Steve.

You can often learn more about someone on a forum like this from what they don't say and this is certainly the case with Stirling.

He's always very careful not to incriminate himself with anything tangibly racist. But nevertheless he is a racist.

He's quite a clever bloke, certainly my intellectual equal, so no Albert Einstein but well educated and articulate. So when he feigns ignorance about something contentious as he did in the very early stages of this thread, you can be sure that the reason has nothing to do with ignorance but rather an unwillingness to debate a topic that doesn't fit with his political and social agenda.

Let's not forget that whilst he doesn't support the idea, he has no problem with a Museum of Black British Culture in the UK, as long as nobody is denied the quid pro quo opportunity to found a Museum of White Culture somewhere in the Caribbean.

Very even handed, who could possibly take offence?

Not me. He doesn't offend me. But I'd prefer not to imply something which I have reason to believe is true. It's only libelous if I'm wrong.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 09 Feb 19 9.26pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

Be my guest but please note that the moderator knows me by my real name which is Steve.

You can often learn more about someone on a forum like this from what they don't say and this is certainly the case with Stirling.

He's always very careful not to incriminate himself with anything tangibly racist. But nevertheless he is a racist.

He's quite a clever bloke, certainly my intellectual equal, so no Albert Einstein but well educated and articulate. So when he feigns ignorance about something contentious as he did in the very early stages of this thread, you can be sure that the reason has nothing to do with ignorance but rather an unwillingness to debate a topic that doesn't fit with his political and social agenda.

Let's not forget that whilst he doesn't support the idea, he has no problem with a Museum of Black British Culture in the UK, as long as nobody is denied the quid pro quo opportunity to found a Museum of White Culture somewhere in the Caribbean.

Very even handed, who could possibly take offence?

Not me. He doesn't offend me. But I'd prefer not to imply something which I have reason to believe is true. It's only libelous if I'm wrong.

So the moderator actually knows you?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 21 of 24 < 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Black Culture museum