You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > BBC fake news - Tommy Robinson
May 24 2019 12.16am

BBC fake news - Tommy Robinson

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 20 of 40 < 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

 

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 07 Mar 19 8.17pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

he was ranting something about people live-streaming from his home, wife and kids ?

considering the size of the target on his head, it sounds like incitement to murder to me ?

the rest of us can only imagine the pressure cooker environment that he lives with every hour.

Correct. The man is a patriot and hero.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 07 Mar 19 8.19pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I like to play around with this idea of creating another account and pretending to be a 'Kenneth Williams/Frankie Howard' type character who constantly includes 'Stop messing about' and 'Oooh no Missus!' in his replies independent of whether it makes sense or not.

But I'm just not the second account type.

Lol.

I had a Twitter account which was a parody of Swiss Tony from the fast show but it got shut down when I backed up the statement "there are only two genders" with facts.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 07 Mar 19 8.22pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by BarEagle

What question?

Still logged in as BarEagle mate.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BarEagle's Profile BarEagle Flag Monmouth 07 Mar 19 8.36pm Send a Private Message to BarEagle Add BarEagle as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Still logged in as BarEagle mate.

Iím not your mate. Probably never will be. I have met Mapletree socially and each otherís families not that itís your business or that I have to justify anything to you. Iím not getting into an childish discussion with somebody who is unpleasant, argumentative and has the depth of tracing paper. For the record I hope you get red carded soon. No doubt it will happen because you probably have the brains of a rocking horse.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 07 Mar 19 8.46pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

he was ranting something about people live-streaming from his home, wife and kids ?

considering the size of the target on his head, it sounds like incitement to murder to me ?

the rest of us can only imagine the pressure cooker environment that he lives with every hour.


I use to hold a reasonable level of trust in the state but those days are quite long gone now.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 07 Mar 19 8.51pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Correct. The man is a patriot and hero.


I gave him some dosh tonight through his site, this guy is going to need it.

As much as I hate to suggest it....after he gets out I think he should relocate to Israel...at least his family. A country where the state would actually appreciate him.

That's if he gets through this.

Edited by Stirlingsays (07 Mar 2019 8.53pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 07 Mar 19 9.12pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by BarEagle

Iím not your mate. Probably never will be. I have met Mapletree socially and each otherís families not that itís your business or that I have to justify anything to you. Iím not getting into an childish discussion with somebody who is unpleasant, argumentative and has the depth of tracing paper. For the record I hope you get red carded soon. No doubt it will happen because you probably have the brains of a rocking horse.

Bang goes tomorrow night's sleep!

Edited by ChrisGC (07 Mar 2019 9.12pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 07 Mar 19 9.20pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


I gave him some dosh tonight through his site, this guy is going to need it.

As much as I hate to suggest it....after he gets out I think he should relocate to Israel...at least his family. A country where the state would actually appreciate him.

That's if he gets through this.

Edited by Stirlingsays (07 Mar 2019 8.53pm)

I was tempted, but they want him gone big time, it's enevitable that he gets slotted.

Doesn't make sense to put my details on a list they are definitely watching...

Edited by ChrisGC (07 Mar 2019 9.20pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 07 Mar 19 9.26pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

I was tempted, but they want him gone big time, it's enevitable that he gets slotted.

Doesn't make sense to put my details on a list they are definitely watching...

Edited by ChrisGC (07 Mar 2019 9.20pm)

Sure, I understand that.....but feck them. It's money and he's done nothing wrong in my book.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 07 Mar 19 9.32pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Sure, I understand that.....but feck them. It's money and he's done nothing wrong in my book.

Correct. f*** it, I'm donating.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 07 Mar 19 9.42pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Correct. f*** it, I'm donating.

Tips hat.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View braunstoneagle's Profile braunstoneagle Flag the middle of bumf*** nowhere... 07 Mar 19 10.38pm Send a Private Message to braunstoneagle Add braunstoneagle as a friend

donating to tommy robinson...wow.

 


ĎFootball isnít instant coffee. You have to work at it. You must grow the bean, grind it.í Ian Holloway


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 20 of 40 < 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > BBC fake news - Tommy Robinson