You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > BBC fake news - Tommy Robinson
July 20 2019 11.51pm

BBC fake news - Tommy Robinson

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 8 of 130 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

 

View Beanyboysmd's Profile Beanyboysmd Flag 11 Feb 19 6.53pm Send a Private Message to Beanyboysmd Add Beanyboysmd as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Hiding behind Tommy Robinson? What are you waffling about man.

I answered the actual criticisms you made in your post. You entered the debate when you made them....now you are moaning when you get a reply.

As for changing your mind....what makes you think I'm trying to do that. Debates are for those that read and follow them, people rarely change their minds within debates simply because of the tribal nature of them. Readers, who aren't in the fray can study the arguments independently.

As an aside If the SNP win a referendum on separation I have no issues with breaking up the union....and I would support their mandate for that......though they should gain enough support for a referendum beforehand....but in principle I've always believed in national self determination.


Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Feb 2019 6.05pm)

But that's my point bud, you did it again, I am having no political discussion and neither is Tommy Robinson, but because I used a throwaway line about supporting the snp so know what its like to see a bbc hatchet job, you have instinctively started a politics debate, the first time it was something about nationalism. This time its about national self determination...its not a terrible standpoint, but nobody was having a debate about the snp or Tommy Robinsons politics.
I wouldnt normally debate his politics because everyone ends up in heated but repetitive arguments, but because he didnt discuss any politics, I thought I would give feedback on his video and these are my points:-
BBC have a grudge and will do hatchet job is very much "No sh*t Sherlock" stuff
Patreon and the others are gunning for me...a valid point but it is not him specifically, but he made it sound like it was him specifically.
20 minutes of circular ranting about the BBC...frustrating, he could have done the same job in a 6 minute video but was scrambling for a "Big finish" that never happened.
Thats it, no politics, not from him, not from me, if you want to discuss politics, there are an insane number of threads to choose from, I might even dabble in a couple of them if im in the mood, just dont look for a political debate from someone that wasnt having one...I have many, many opinions about Tommy, but I have no plans to discuss them...this time at least!!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 Feb 19 7.15pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

the BBC hid jimmy savile and they hid the extent of the pakistani rapists....

..until the stink was too big to hide anymore.


Cameron should have disbanded the BBC as his final act on losing Brexit.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (11 Feb 2019 7.24pm)

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cpfc_chap's Profile cpfc_chap Flag koh samui 11 Feb 19 7.48pm Send a Private Message to cpfc_chap Add cpfc_chap as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I haven't got 3 hours of my life available to watch obvious propaganda! I dipped in and out and what I saw was a defence of the indefensible from a smug, self centered publicity seeker, convinced of his own rectitude. If others are impressed by this show then I am not as I can see the fake sincerity.

I am on no way seeking to defend the actions of criminals. I am though not going to defend those who think they know better than the authorities about how to handle things or be fooled by them. Simple solutions when suggested for complex problems inevitably make things worse.

Exactly my point narrow mindedness!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 11 Feb 19 7.52pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Beanyboysmd

But that's my point bud, you did it again, I am having no political discussion and neither is Tommy Robinson, but because I used a throwaway line about supporting the snp so know what its like to see a bbc hatchet job, you have instinctively started a politics debate, the first time it was something about nationalism. This time its about national self determination...its not a terrible standpoint, but nobody was having a debate about the snp or Tommy Robinsons politics.
I wouldnt normally debate his politics because everyone ends up in heated but repetitive arguments, but because he didnt discuss any politics, I thought I would give feedback on his video and these are my points:-
BBC have a grudge and will do hatchet job is very much "No sh*t Sherlock" stuff
Patreon and the others are gunning for me...a valid point but it is not him specifically, but he made it sound like it was him specifically.
20 minutes of circular ranting about the BBC...frustrating, he could have done the same job in a 6 minute video but was scrambling for a "Big finish" that never happened.
Thats it, no politics, not from him, not from me, if you want to discuss politics, there are an insane number of threads to choose from, I might even dabble in a couple of them if im in the mood, just dont look for a political debate from someone that wasnt having one...I have many, many opinions about Tommy, but I have no plans to discuss them...this time at least!!!

Fair enough.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 Feb 19 8.06pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

BBC.

what core stuff a team must know to win University Challenge :

- chemistry
- british royalty history
- geography
- fine art
- languages
- black history

so that is all ok then ? or will we swap Geography for Pop Music ?

other questions on other subjects are mere tittle-tattle. The topics above are hardcore and you must know them. Welcome to the BBC.

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 12 Feb 19 9.24am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

BBC.

what core stuff a team must know to win University Challenge :

- chemistry
- british royalty history
- geography
- fine art
- languages
- black history

so that is all ok then ? or will we swap Geography for Pop Music ?

other questions on other subjects are mere tittle-tattle. The topics above are hardcore and you must know them. Welcome to the BBC.

You forgot a knowledge of flags and Shakespeare. Can't say I have seen much on black history but I have only been watching for 56 years.

Good job you live in the South Pole so don't have to pay your TV licence then.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 12 Feb 19 11.51am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

You forgot a knowledge of flags and Shakespeare. Can't say I have seen much on black history but I have only been watching for 56 years.

Good job you live in the South Pole so don't have to pay your TV licence then.

The profile of Black people on television generally is totally disproportionate to the two and a bit million that actually live here.
Between advertising, Sport, music, drama and the media obsession with pushing Black culture, they certainly shouldn't be feeling left out, shall we say.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 12 Feb 19 12.24pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

You forgot a knowledge of flags and Shakespeare. Can't say I have seen much on black history but I have only been watching for 56 years.

Good job you live in the South Pole so don't have to pay your TV licence then.


You have been watching for 56 years? Maybe your peepers are on the blink.

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 12 Feb 19 12.28pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


You have been watching for 56 years? Maybe your peepers are on the blink.

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

Do keep up Stirling

The exam question was University Challenge

Have you reached 15 yet?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 12 Feb 19 12.58pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Do keep up Stirling

The exam question was University Challenge

Have you reached 15 yet?


Oh yes it was wasn't it.....guilty of not tracking back on posts....something I've moaned about in others....oh hum.

But then again, the point about this race representation stuff is there....if just not in relation to you.

Up to 17.

Edited by Stirlingsays (12 Feb 2019 1.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 12 Feb 19 1.03pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Oh yes it was wasn't it.....guilty of not tracking back on posts....something I've moaned about in others....oh hum.

But then again, the point about this race representation stuff is there....if just not in relation to you.

Up to 17.

Edited by Stirlingsays (12 Feb 2019 1.02pm)

Good progress

If only you would try to exercise your brain at the same time

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 12 Feb 19 1.27pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Good progress

If only you would try to exercise your brain at the same time


Oh dear Maple....Your mirror only works one way lad.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 8 of 130 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > BBC fake news - Tommy Robinson