You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > HOLS obsession with racism?
June 19 2019 11.48am

HOLS obsession with racism?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 43 of 71 < 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 >

 

View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 11 Apr 19 12.32pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

This made me laugh,
Racism!!! Really.
[Link]

Race politics is often played out at the level of the playground and like human stupidity generally, it knows no bounds.
When corporations pander to immature thinking to preserve their public image, we all live with the consequences.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 11 Apr 19 12.40pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

We laugh about it and you're right, it's totally ridiculous.....but these idiots win....and they win all the time.

It isn't how any of us wanted it, but the future is identitarian.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Apr 2019 12.40pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 25 Apr 19 8.32pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

That tickles me

Attachment: VID-20190425-WA0009.mp4 (13,290.13Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 25 Apr 19 8.36pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

That tickles me

The bloke is a total idiot.

It's just unfair to ask him questions.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 25 Apr 19 8.42pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Maybe just maybe the applicants are chosen for their ability.
Not their colour.
Clinton presents football so his argument has now gone south.
Im waiting to find out what happened at WBA.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 25 Apr 19 9.49pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Maybe just maybe the applicants are chosen for their ability.
Not their colour.
Clinton presents football so his argument has now gone south.
Im waiting to find out what happened at WBA.

Football is about winning. No one in the game is going to employ people who aren't up to it, or at least, not for long.
Equally, no one is going to ignore a winner because he is the wrong colour.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 25 Apr 19 10.03pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

That tickles me


Affirmative action.....worked out well for meritocracy in America that hasn't it.

Allow foreigners to settle into your country for the pleasure of hearing their kids call you racist. And people wonder why Japan and co won't allow it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
pefwin Flag Where you have to have an English ... 25 Apr 19 10.50pm

HOL racist?

I suppose it depends what the "Normies" think, and when your most frequent posters call the majority of UK citizens "Normies", that is when you know you have a problem.


At least that what "SargonSays";

 


"Everything is air-droppable at least once."

"When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 26 Apr 19 9.27am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by pefwin

HOL racist?

I suppose it depends what the "Normies" think, and when your most frequent posters call the majority of UK citizens "Normies", that is when you know you have a problem.


At least that what "SargonSays";

This should really get you angry then, hold on to your hats.
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 26 Apr 19 9.40am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

This should really get you angry then, hold on to your hats.
[Link]

Interesting and sensible comments.

I wonder when they calculate the compensation do they also deduct the lower living standards if that person ancestors had stayed in Africa?

A black history professor caused a lot of controversy by pointing this out that if his family were not slaves their they would be very poor so despite the horrors of slavery he personally was better off in America.

The other point that doesn't get mentioned enough is that the west have poured billions into Africa in aid but this doesn't seem to count?

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 26 Apr 19 9.56am Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Interesting and sensible comments.

I wonder when they calculate the compensation do they also deduct the lower living standards if that person ancestors had stayed in Africa?

A black history professor caused a lot of controversy by pointing this out that if his family were not slaves their they would be very poor so despite the horrors of slavery he personally was better off in America.

The other point that doesn't get mentioned enough is that the west have poured billions into Africa in aid but this doesn't seem to count?

Then there is also the question, will Africans also pay since it was, for the large part, some african tribes m who captured fellow africans from enemy tribes to sell to the white traders in the first place?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 26 Apr 19 10.31am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by becky

Then there is also the question, will Africans also pay since it was, for the large part, some african tribes m who captured fellow africans from enemy tribes to sell to the white traders in the first place?

A lot of British people would have been slaves to Romans or Vikings and then bonded serfs to the Normans.
Can I claim compensation for that? A free IKEA chest of drawers perhaps? Just absolute rubbish.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 43 of 71 < 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > HOLS obsession with racism?