You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > flybmi
May 21 2019 10.23pm

flybmi

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 17 Feb 19 10.08am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle


Go to Companies House and have a look at their accounts under their full name of British Midland Regional Ltd and you will see that they have been losing money for the last five years and it seems that their parent company was no longer willing to support them financially.

What would be the point of contacting companies house to find out they are now unprofitable as we know that already.

Wearisome brexit.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 17 Feb 19 10.08am Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by SW19 CPFC

Meaningless. What sort of business. Clearly not a significant one as youíd not be running it with that sort of dross peddling.

Iím not saying I disagree that a lot of companies will use brexit as an excuse, and this might well be one instance but to state that it will have no, none, zero affect on any business in the UK, at all, is just total bollocks. Zero credibility.

I run the second largest multi discipline pollution monitoring consultancy and engineering solutions company in the UK (4th in Europe) managing international contracts and partnering with blue chip companies across the globe. (Spiel trotted out like a true salesman!)

Mind you, it's a niche market so that (deliberately) sounds more impressive than it is, but it's significant to those who rely on it for their wages (including me) and I'll never promote anything but a positive, patriotic approach to what we do. Scaremongering doesn't tend to get the best out of people or help them enjoy their work.

If the company fails it'll be my fault, not Brexit. My job is to adapt and survive and we've managed to craft opportunity because of Brexit, not despite it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 17 Feb 19 10.14am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

I run the second largest multi discipline pollution monitoring consultancy and engineering solutions company in the UK (4th in Europe) managing international contracts and partnering with blue chip companies across the globe. (Spiel trotted out like a true salesman!)

Mind you, it's a niche market so that (deliberately) sounds more impressive than it is, but it's significant to those who rely on it for their wages (including me) and I'll never promote anything but a positive, patriotic approach to what we do. Scaremongering doesn't tend to get the best out of people or help them enjoy their work.

If the company fails it'll be my fault, not Brexit. My job is to adapt and survive and we've managed to craft opportunity because of Brexit, not despite it.

The only business you are involved in is talking s***e.

'Discipline pollution' haha wtf.

Wantage methane more like it.

From the 'racist'.......

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 17 Feb 19 10.16am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

From dear old Auntie Beeb

Travel expert Simon Calder told BBC News it had been an "extremely difficult winter" for many airlines.

"Small airlines which do not have the weight of their bigger rivals are particularly vulnerable," he said. "There are simply too many seats and not enough people."

In hindsight when this company was spun off it was too small to be viable but the people involved will probably not want to admit that.Better to blame fuel prices, Brexit etc.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View SW19 CPFC's Profile SW19 CPFC Flag Addiscombe 17 Feb 19 10.22am Send a Private Message to SW19 CPFC Add SW19 CPFC as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

I run the second largest multi discipline pollution monitoring consultancy and engineering solutions company in the UK (4th in Europe) managing international contracts and partnering with blue chip companies across the globe. (Spiel trotted out like a true salesman!)

Mind you, it's a niche market so that (deliberately) sounds more impressive than it is, but it's significant to those who rely on it for their wages (including me) and I'll never promote anything but a positive, patriotic approach to what we do. Scaremongering doesn't tend to get the best out of people or help them enjoy their work.

If the company fails it'll be my fault, not Brexit. My job is to adapt and survive and we've managed to craft opportunity because of Brexit, not despite it.

That does surprise me. Glamorous. I regularly work with the C-suite across UK and multi national brands and consult at strategic level, and Iíd say those individuals have far more credibility than you.

Also you canít say that Brexit wonít have any effect whatsoever to any UK business then say your job is to adapt. With that level of contradiction I worry about your business credibility, especially when you are allowing personal partisan points of view to cloud what should be objective judgement. Moronic.

In short donít state something as fact when itís clearly not true.

Edited by SW19 CPFC (17 Feb 2019 10.24am)

 


said the rabid giraffe whilst brandishing his throbbing member of reason, and twas ever thus.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View SW19 CPFC's Profile SW19 CPFC Flag Addiscombe 17 Feb 19 10.23am Send a Private Message to SW19 CPFC Add SW19 CPFC as a friend

.

Edited by SW19 CPFC (17 Feb 2019 10.24am)

 


said the rabid giraffe whilst brandishing his throbbing member of reason, and twas ever thus.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 17 Feb 19 10.31am Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by SW19 CPFC

That does surprise me. Glamorous. I regularly work with the C-suite across UK and multi national brands and consult at strategic level, and Iíd say those individuals have far more credibility than you.

Also you canít say that Brexit wonít have any effect whatsoever to any UK business then say your job is to adapt. With that level of contradiction I worry about your business credibility, especially when you are allowing personal partisan points of view to cloud what should be objective judgement. Moronic.

In short donít state something as fact when itís clearly not true.

Edited by SW19 CPFC (17 Feb 2019 10.24am)

Each to their own. You sound very important in your own right and I'm sure your strategic advice is much appreciated by those looking to use Brexit as an excuse to underachieve.

Bit rich accusing others of partisan views before shouting them down as moronic because their views differ from yours, but there you go. Great demonstration of your strategic thought ability...

Edited by ChrisGC (17 Feb 2019 10.37am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 17 Feb 19 10.36am Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

The only business you are involved in is talking s***e.

'Discipline pollution' haha wtf.

Wantage methane more like it.

From the 'racist'.......

Multi discipline. It means we consult on pollution monitoring across a variety of sectors and methodologies. I'm not sure there's such a thing as discipline pollution. You really should have the base intelligence to work this out for yourself.

Then again, I suppose it's easier to just shout 'racist' and return to your narrow view of the world.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 17 Feb 19 10.38am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Each to their own. You sound very important in your own right and I'm sure your strategic advice is much appreciated by those looking to use Brexit as an excuse to underachieve.

Bit rich accusing others of partisan views before shouting them down as moronic because their views differ from yours, bit there you go. Great demonstration n of your strategic thought ability...

Can you tell us how, with your export drive and niche markets post-brexit revolution etc., you are able to post on HOL all day?

You can't polish a t**d and type at the same time.........

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 17 Feb 19 10.42am Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Can you tell us how, with your export drive and niche markets post-brexit revolution etc., you are able to post on HOL all day?

You can't polish a t**d and type at the same time.........

I don't work Sundays pickle X

The advent of the mobile phone makes it easy to type a response whilst on the go or between tasks.

You should try it rather than keep using your mother's keyboard.

I assume that because you thought it impossible to work and devote time to the occasional couple of minutes forum chat that you must be unemployed. Can't imagine why.

Edited by ChrisGC (17 Feb 2019 10.44am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 17 Feb 19 10.48am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

I don't work Sundays pickle X

The advent of the mobile phone makes it easy to type a response whilst on the go or between tasks.

You should try it rather than keep using your mother's keyboard.

I assume that because you thought it impossible to work and devote time to the occasional couple of minutes forum chat that you must be unemployed. Can't imagine why.

Edited by ChrisGC (17 Feb 2019 10.44am)

Au contraire I had a long and reasonably successful career.

It enabled me to reach the grade of senility required by HOL.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Online Flag Wantage 17 Feb 19 10.51am Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Au contraire I had a long and reasonably successful career.

It enabled me to reach the grade of senility required by HOL.


Wonderful stuff, I always like to hear of instances of people working hard and doing well for themselves.

That said, it sounds like the answer is yes, you are unemployed.

Edited by ChrisGC (17 Feb 2019 10.54am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > flybmi