You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Alex Jones
May 24 2019 12.34am

Alex Jones

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View SW19 CPFC's Profile SW19 CPFC Flag Addiscombe 07 Mar 19 12.44pm Send a Private Message to SW19 CPFC Add SW19 CPFC as a friend

The 'why give that guy a platform' point at the beginning – constant dross. Everyone should have a platform, as long as it's balanced, well moderated debate.

The Sandy Hook thing annoys me though. He's not innocent in that – it's fine to privately think it's not real then actually once you've properly researched it realise it was.

But broadcast that to an audience of conspiracy theorists then cry about being labelled the 'it wasn't real' guy? I mean, you've got to take some culpability here. This is the main problem with most internet mouthpieces – it's all for ratings, f*** the fact checking. Yes it happens with 'traditional' media, but at least they have some half decent journalists still working for them.

It amuses me he's annoyed at being labelled as everything he's not when he in fact perpetuated and labelled Sandy Hook as fake. It works both ways. Cause and effect, really. Enrage people that suffered and knew it was real, plus stir up the lefties by appearing to be a right leaning conspiracy nut, and you'll get all sorts back.

'Oh hang on I've finally done my research and retract everything I said' doesn't really work that well on the internet. He of all people should know that as that's what he profits off. He would do well to take a more measured, professional approach to such sensitive topics next time.

 


said the rabid giraffe whilst brandishing his throbbing member of reason, and twas ever thus.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 07 Mar 19 1.00pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by SW19 CPFC

The 'why give that guy a platform' point at the beginning – constant dross. Everyone should have a platform, as long as it's balanced, well moderated debate.

The Sandy Hook thing annoys me though. He's not innocent in that – it's fine to privately think it's not real then actually once you've properly researched it realise it was.

But broadcast that to an audience of conspiracy theorists then cry about being labelled the 'it wasn't real' guy? I mean, you've got to take some culpability here. This is the main problem with most internet mouthpieces – it's all for ratings, f*** the fact checking. Yes it happens with 'traditional' media, but at least they have some half decent journalists still working for them.

It amuses me he's annoyed at being labelled as everything he's not when he in fact perpetuated and labelled Sandy Hook as fake. It works both ways. Cause and effect, really. Enrage people that suffered and knew it was real, plus stir up the lefties by appearing to be a right leaning conspiracy nut, and you'll get all sorts back.

'Oh hang on I've finally done my research and retract everything I said' doesn't really work that well on the internet. He of all people should know that as that's what he profits off. He would do well to take a more measured, professional approach to such sensitive topics next time.

I'll go along with you some of the way on that but the mainstream media is full of left wing lies, misrepresentation and misdirection.

Are you as concerned about that?

This one man gets attacked and banned for his shock approach but there are whole organisations spewing out propaganda on a daily basis designed to control our minds.
Banning a guy like this just shows the extent to which they are prepared to go to do so.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View SW19 CPFC's Profile SW19 CPFC Flag Addiscombe 07 Mar 19 2.16pm Send a Private Message to SW19 CPFC Add SW19 CPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

I'll go along with you some of the way on that but the mainstream media is full of left wing lies, misrepresentation and misdirection.

Are you as concerned about that?

This one man gets attacked and banned for his shock approach but there are whole organisations spewing out propaganda on a daily basis designed to control our minds.
Banning a guy like this just shows the extent to which they are prepared to go to do so.

The problem with the right is that there's a distinct lack of figureheads that aren't either naive, ranty or smart enough to play the media at their own game. Lennon, for example. This Jones guy definitely falls into that category – he's pretty annoying to listen to, even if he has some genuinely interesting points of view. Rogan on the other hand comes across as much more credible, calm, balanced and well read. You know, something that makes you sit up and take notice.

Also of course the mainstream media is. This is not a new thing. What irritates me is the assertion that this is a recent phenomenon and exclusive to the left. Cracks me up. If it was right wing media, exactly the same thing would be happening. Centrist. Same thing. Doesn't matter. Same difference when it comes to power, manipulation and the media.

If you're not smart enough to be curious or cynical in an objective way (95% of the population) then what, exactly, is ever going to change?

Peterson, although a bit of a lemon, does have some very interesting points of view and is mostly calm, collected and fairly objective. This is best demoed in some of the Far left interviews he's done where these people have gone in determined that he's some form of monster and by the end had a reasoned debate. That's how it should be, and I'd think that's why he is so successful (although some of his pseudo science/philosophy is a little annoying) even though he's not really far right, and doesn't label himself as such.

Edited by SW19 CPFC (07 Mar 2019 2.19pm)

 


said the rabid giraffe whilst brandishing his throbbing member of reason, and twas ever thus.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View matthau's Profile matthau Flag South Croydon 07 Mar 19 2.25pm Send a Private Message to matthau Add matthau as a friend

What I will say is, he bangs on about dmt and ayahuasca- admits he hasn’t done it. But I can vouch. Anyone looking for something not to beleive in but be actually shown something, try one of these. No beleif system needed.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View SW19 CPFC's Profile SW19 CPFC Flag Addiscombe 07 Mar 19 2.42pm Send a Private Message to SW19 CPFC Add SW19 CPFC as a friend

Haha. He is a bit nuts.

I'd wholeheartedly agree that there will be a post-human era, but to extrapolate that into 'the deal has already been done', aliens etc. Just, what.

Starts by making interesting points then explodes into a stream of unfiltered babble.

Learn how to debate and construct and argument! No one is ever going to take you seriously when you make leaps like that. I am going to get through this but very close to switching off. Absolute inner monologue.

Doesn't matter who you are or what your 'ideology' is, if you have this kind of approach you are doomed to fail.

 


said the rabid giraffe whilst brandishing his throbbing member of reason, and twas ever thus.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 07 Mar 19 2.44pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by SW19 CPFC

Haha. He is a bit nuts.

I'd wholeheartedly agree that there will be a post-human era, but to extrapolate that into 'the deal has already been done', aliens etc. Just, what.

Starts by making interesting points then explodes into a stream of unfiltered babble.

Learn how to debate and construct and argument! No one is ever going to take you seriously when you make leaps like that. I am going to get through this but very close to switching off. Absolute inner monologue.

Doesn't matter who you are or what your 'ideology' is, if you have this kind of approach you are doomed to fail.

Yes watch that Cock. Owen Jones do the same tonight on BBCQT

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View SW19 CPFC's Profile SW19 CPFC Flag Addiscombe 07 Mar 19 3.01pm Send a Private Message to SW19 CPFC Add SW19 CPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Yes watch that Cock. Owen Jones do the same tonight on BBCQT

Strong.

Owen Jones is indeed annoying. But he's far less prone to drowning would could be very interesting topics of discussion in ranty psychobabble.

 


said the rabid giraffe whilst brandishing his throbbing member of reason, and twas ever thus.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 07 Mar 19 3.53pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Amazing.

If they had smoked less weed, they might have made more sense.
I think there is a nugget of truth in much of what he says but he does tend to ramble from one thing to another.


Totally, I see it as purely an entertainment occasionally based on those grains of truth.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 07 Mar 19 4.27pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by SW19 CPFC

The problem with the right is that there's a distinct lack of figureheads that aren't either naive, ranty or smart enough to play the media at their own game. Lennon, for example. This Jones guy definitely falls into that category – he's pretty annoying to listen to, even if he has some genuinely interesting points of view. Rogan on the other hand comes across as much more credible, calm, balanced and well read. You know, something that makes you sit up and take notice.

Also of course the mainstream media is. This is not a new thing. What irritates me is the assertion that this is a recent phenomenon and exclusive to the left. Cracks me up. If it was right wing media, exactly the same thing would be happening. Centrist. Same thing. Doesn't matter. Same difference when it comes to power, manipulation and the media.

If you're not smart enough to be curious or cynical in an objective way (95% of the population) then what, exactly, is ever going to change?

Peterson, although a bit of a lemon, does have some very interesting points of view and is mostly calm, collected and fairly objective. This is best demoed in some of the Far left interviews he's done where these people have gone in determined that he's some form of monster and by the end had a reasoned debate. That's how it should be, and I'd think that's why he is so successful (although some of his pseudo science/philosophy is a little annoying) even though he's not really far right, and doesn't label himself as such.

Edited by SW19 CPFC (07 Mar 2019 2.19pm)

For me, it isn't just about figureheads on the 'right'. It also includes critics and opponents of how society is traveling, especially social media and the MSM....for example, Tim Pool is an example of a highly intelligent figure celebrated by many on the right but who isn't actually right wing himself.....just fiercely first amendment.

Outside of the McCarthy era in the US I'm not remembering a time where the right suppressed and deplatformed the left. Indeed, the evidence is that....unlike what is happening now those on the right would employ and promote people on the left....Now the left control these institutions they aren't doing the same.....O’Sullivan’s First Law is a good commentary on that.

[Link]

If people want dry political discourse then they have the political parties.

Robinson is a nationalist who is very pro Israel and very anti Islamic, however outside of that he's not very socially conservative and the actual far right don't like him because....well, they really don't like Jews and gays.....But you'd never know this from the MSM because it doesn't suit their narrative.

Peterson mostly talks a lot of sense.....but look at who is listening to him. Look at who comprises the vast majority of his audience.....Look at who isn't there.

The sum result of what Peterson is doing is essentially doping up Europeans and the wider anglosphere while they slowly lose their demographic hegemony. I don't think that's overtly deliberate but the conclusion is just another form of O’Sullivan’s First Law.

Still, it doesn't change the essential old time truths of a lot of what he says, as with Sam Harris.....I bought JP's book and he's good to listen to.

Edited by Stirlingsays (07 Mar 2019 4.37pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 08 Mar 19 12.29pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Twitter has banned Alex Jones. But an even better Joe Rogan podcast has Twitter CEO Jack getting grilled by the brilliant (liberal journo) Tim Pool over their bias against right leaning users. [Link] According to Twitter's rules, if you misgender someone that counts as a strike. Shows how f***ed up the Silicon Valley ideology has become.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 25 Mar 19 12.28pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The podcast, as of this moment in time, now has 12,143,082 views.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 25 Mar 19 6.35pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Alex Jones is sub human scum.

Even if you believe 90% that Sandy Hook was fake, any decent and normal human being would keep that vile 10% of his/her opinion private and quiet. How dare he air the views that the parents of young children brutally and senselessly slaughtered were paid actors, without having 100% certainty.

How would you like that, if you were one of those parents? Try to imagine.

This is one of the lowest things a person can do. One of the parents, after a long struggle with the terrible grief and sorrow of losing a child today took his own life in CT. He was one of the parents suing this piece of sh&t for defamation.

He embodies everything which is sick, twisted and wrong with American right wing conspiracy theory scumbags.

He should be ignored and not promoted.

Edited by Maine Eagle (25 Mar 2019 6.36pm)

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Alex Jones