You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > New Zealand shooting at mosques
April 18 2019 4.02pm

New Zealand shooting at mosques

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 16 of 18 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

 

View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 18 Mar 19 9.11pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I haven't read all of this thread and won't but I just wanted to comment on the way that the New Zealand people have responded has been heart warming and an example to us all, from Mrs Ardern, one of the victim's husband and everyone else. the outpouring of both grief and love is obviously very genuine. We could learn a great deal from this. So well done to them.

I was in New Zealand for 2 months just over a year ago and spent some time in Christchurch. I was struck then about how homogenous a community it was, with the many different strands showing genuine affection and respect for each other's culture. It is really quite extraordinary to witness first hand and the current reaction is therefore no real surprise to me.

She seems a pretty amazing woman.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 18 Mar 19 11.44pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

the subsequent debate on gun control seems to have forgotton the looney driving a truck in Nice : 87 dead.

434 Injured.

more police and gun control would not have prevented this attack.

Ideological confrontation of radical islam could possibly have prevented the truck driver's mind having gotten poisoned by a dodgy preacher.

Ideologies (radical islam, communism, nazi-ism, hardcore feminism, white supremacy, SocLib, etc ) are as toxic and addictive as hardcore drugs. These ideologies transform normal people into lunatics.

surely education is the key ?

also a disproportionate number of terrorists are single men. So why is the West importing more and more of the same ?

Edited by PalazioVecchio (19 Mar 2019 12.04am)

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 19 Mar 19 1.13am Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

the subsequent debate on gun control seems to have forgotton the looney driving a truck in Nice : 87 dead.

434 Injured.

more police and gun control would not have prevented this attack.

Ideological confrontation of radical islam could possibly have prevented the truck driver's mind having gotten poisoned by a dodgy preacher.

Ideologies (radical islam, communism, nazi-ism, hardcore feminism, white supremacy, SocLib, etc ) are as toxic and addictive as hardcore drugs. These ideologies transform normal people into lunatics.

surely education is the key ?

also a disproportionate number of terrorists are single men. So why is the West importing more and more of the same ?

Edited by PalazioVecchio (19 Mar 2019 12.04am)


Good point about single men. Look at Germany and the cheap labour social experiment with incredible numbers of single muslim men pouring in, with no clue about the country they were arriving in. Single men have fewer ties and considerations. Less to anchor them, less to lose. With no family unit to protect or consider it perversely gifts the unwell and unhinged more power. We saw that in Nice and with NZ too.

So, a sane immigration policy, basically letting people we need to fill jobs in very limited numbers, combined with better intelligence and education with an emphasis on shared experience and integration where possible. You're right about how warped the ideologies you mention can become once they have their grip. What once may have been whispers in corners, are now chat apps and what amount to online self radicalisation kits for the weak minded. Once anyone is in an ideological bubble of any description it's eventually trouble for wider society and their place in it.

Edited by dollardays (19 Mar 2019 1.43am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 19 Mar 19 7.15am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by dollardays


Good point about single men. Look at Germany and the cheap labour social experiment with incredible numbers of single muslim men pouring in, with no clue about the country they were arriving in. Single men have fewer ties and considerations. Less to anchor them, less to lose. With no family unit to protect or consider it perversely gifts the unwell and unhinged more power. We saw that in Nice and with NZ too.

So, a sane immigration policy, basically letting people we need to fill jobs in very limited numbers, combined with better intelligence and education with an emphasis on shared experience and integration where possible. You're right about how warped the ideologies you mention can become once they have their grip. What once may have been whispers in corners, are now chat apps and what amount to online self radicalisation kits for the weak minded. Once anyone is in an ideological bubble of any description it's eventually trouble for wider society and their place in it.

Edited by dollardays (19 Mar 2019 1.43am)

I think it runs deeper then "warped ideology".
I think people struggle with how modern british society has to accept customs and rituals that are at odds with our beliefs

[Link]

  

"Really pleased at how respectful the members were on this website; They take polygamy seriously! I would happily reccomend this to any one seeking a polygamous relationship,"

- Aisha

Yes we have adulty but that's widely fround apon.

Then take full face covering, halal meat slaughter, age of marriage.
[Link]
We have alot of people coming from pakistan!
People are very concerned and it's being swept under the carpet.


Edited by dannyboy1978 (19 Mar 2019 7.22am)

Edited by dannyboy1978 (19 Mar 2019 7.24am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 19 Mar 19 7.53am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Essentially the whole thing is depressing. All you are being offered for a future is a sh1tsandwich whichever way you look at it.

The people of the past who pushed back against mass immigration and multiculturalism were demonised and had their careers destroyed and this continues to this day. The people who destroyed and destroy those careers are celebrated and presented in the media as positive. Feel good well meaning actions are presented as note worthy.

Yet what about brass tacks? The real stuff. In the European and other highly developed countries that didn't have mass immigration there is a distinct lack of body bags from terrorism.

If you step back and look with dispassion at how we got here.....You see it's because we have a general consensus within a powerful elite within society who economically think in the short term, and long term have no care about national identity and think that human nature is some controllable malleable substance that can be shaped into their image of the world.

A distinct lack of wisdom took us here and I'm sorry to be downbeat about it.....all we have are people selling you cookies while your house is on fire....and it was their ideological descendants who lit it.

Violence is not the answer, balkanize and work damn hard to give your family the most options possible moving forward. Because our leaders certainly aren't giving you that.

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Mar 2019 8.19am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 19 Mar 19 10.37am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

I think it runs deeper then "warped ideology".
I think people struggle with how modern british society has to accept customs and rituals that are at odds with our beliefs

[Link]

  

"Really pleased at how respectful the members were on this website; They take polygamy seriously! I would happily reccomend this to any one seeking a polygamous relationship,"

- Aisha

Yes we have adulty but that's widely fround apon.

Then take full face covering, halal meat slaughter, age of marriage.
[Link]
We have alot of people coming from pakistan!

People are very concerned and it's being swept under the carpet.


Edited by dannyboy1978 (19 Mar 2019 7.22am)

Edited by dannyboy1978 (19 Mar 2019 7.24am)

that's racist ? Surely, You cannot single out one group ? And anyway isn't nationality is separate from Race. Surely one country has people of all religions, colours, creeds ?

Imagine if there was a group that were disproportionately represented in statistics for :

child rape in the UK , terrorist atrocities, long-term dole languishing, importing brides from the home country who are not socialised into UK language & values, their home country being like a warzone, mysogyny towards western women, terrorist training camps back in the home country, refusing to learn to speak english, creating mono-cultural no-go ghettos, Sharia law working parallel to and in exclusion of British Law, polygamy and its associated situation of one bloke fathering massive numbers of kids, long-term unemployment, the importation and trafficking of heroin, prison-gangs, antisemitism, homophobia ? just asking the question ? ....well then would you possibly be allowed to point an accusatory finger ? But not thus far ? Because surely there is no evidence to justify your accusation ?


There are very many fine upstanding members of the community from this background and to tar them all with the same brush is unfair and unfounded.

You would not say that all men from Russia are heavy drinkers ? because to generalise is unfair. vlad Putin and many others are teetotal.


Edited by PalazioVecchio (19 Mar 2019 1.57pm)

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 19 Mar 19 12.30pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

that's racist ? Surely, You cannot single out one group ?

Imagine if there was a group that were disproportionately represented in statistics for :

child rape in the UK , terrorist atrocities, long-term dole languishing, importing brides from the home country who are not socialised into UK language & values, their home country being like a warzone, mysogyny towards western women, terrorist training camps back in the home country, refusing to learn to speak english, creating mono-cultural no-go ghettos, Sharia law working parallel to and in exclusion of British Law, polygamy and its associated situation of one bloke fathering massive numbers of kids, long-term unemployment, the importation and trafficking of heroin, prison-gangs, antisemitism, homophobia ? just asking the question ? ....well then would you possibly be allowed to point an accusatory finger ? But not thus far ? Because surely there is no evidence to justify your accusation ?


There are very many fine upstanding members of the community from this background and to tar them all with the same brush is unfair and unfounded.

You would not say that all men from Russia are heavy drinkers ? because to generalise is unfair. vlad Putin and many others are teetotal.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (19 Mar 2019 11.47am)

What about if I said black people are disproportionately better at athletics than other races?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 19 Mar 19 12.35pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

What about if I said black people are disproportionately better at athletics than other races?

''UK: Manchester Police Arrest Four for Comments About New Zealand.''

would you run the risk of getting arrested ? Legally it is far safer to ask a question than to make any accusation. As mentioned by Cartman in South Park. But what is happening to Free Speech ?

if you have a conviction for xyz, can i point the finger at you anymore ?

Edited by PalazioVecchio (19 Mar 2019 12.39pm)

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 19 Mar 19 12.38pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

What about if I said black people are disproportionately better at athletics than other races?


Shock horror! Genes have nothing to do with it Danny, you know that.

Everything is about culture and how hard they train.....lets ignore statistics because those nasty racists just want to use it to 'hate' people.

Nature has to take account of modern sensitivities Danny. We can ignore all the statistics....We are all EQUAL.

Link hands everybody!

'We are the world'
'We are the children'
'We are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving'

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 19 Mar 19 12.41pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Shock horror! Genes have nothing to do with it Danny, you know that.

Everything is about culture and how hard they train.....lets ignore statistics because those nasty racists just want to use it to 'hate' people.

Nature has to take account of modern sensitivities Danny. We can ignore all the statistics....We are all EQUAL.

Link hands everybody!

'We are the world'
'We are the children'
'We are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving'

was that song sung by Michael Jackson ?

 


34,300 reasons to love Selhurst in 2021

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 19 Mar 19 12.43pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

''UK: Manchester Police Arrest Four for Comments About New Zealand.''

would you run the risk of getting arrested ? Legally it is far safer to ask a question than to make any accusation. As mentioned by Cartman in South Park. But what is happening to Free Speech ?

if you have a conviction for xyz, can i point the finger at you anymore ?

Edited by PalazioVecchio (19 Mar 2019 12.39pm)

We are living in a weird 'post' free speech era.

If people are celebrating these attacks they are being horrible no doubt about it. However, arresting people?

When our troops came back from Iraq and marched in their town, we had Islamic extremists standing in a mob abusing them in the street......The Police stood and did nothing.

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Mar 2019 12.44pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 19 Mar 19 12.45pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

was that song sung by Michael Jackson ?

Among other possible fiddlers, yes.....You know the entertainment industry....full of fine upstanding people.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 16 of 18 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > New Zealand shooting at mosques