You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Homosexuals to be stoned to death in Brunei
June 26 2019 3.42am

Homosexuals to be stoned to death in Brunei

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 7 of 10 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

 

View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 04 Apr 19 6.09pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

I was in block 116, so unless you were in the Spurs end...

There were three bars (maybe 4), I used the quiet one upstairs at HT. No problems with the bogs either, although I'm not daft enough to go during the rush at the beginning of half time wherever I am.

We were in 115, the singing section. Dan's experience appears to be identical to mine. And by the way I am told a similar comment was made on the radio.

When people post in good faith, it is churlish to constantly imply they don't know what they are talking about or simply lying, innit.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 04 Apr 19 6.18pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

We were in 115, the singing section. Dan's experience appears to be identical to mine. And by the way I am told a similar comment was made on the radio.

When people post in good faith, it is churlish to constantly imply they don't know what they are talking about or simply lying, innit.

Yes, I heard those reports from Spurs fans in their end too.

It's not churlish to challenge complete inaccuracies when people claim something. I don't believe you were there as your reported experience was true to that of Spurs fans on talks***e. Not mine, and I was there.

Then again, I forgot you were head of the HF. It was good of your bosses in Brunei to give you the time off for the occasion.

Edited by ChrisGC (04 Apr 2019 6.20pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 04 Apr 19 6.23pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Let's get back to topic chaps...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 04 Apr 19 6.33pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Penge Eagle

Let's get back to topic chaps...

Quite right.

An ideology with a proven history of savagery implements measures it condones and actively encourages, what's to be shocked about?

"Lefty liberal types have world's first collective mass aneurysm trying to decide whether to shout racist at anyone not ok with this, or actually stand up for their own outrage at anything remotely homophobic and maybe be accused of intolerance themselves" would be a better headline.

Of course, the opportunity to shout racist trumps everything else, so even that wouldn't be a big deal.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 04 Apr 19 6.46pm Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Quite right.

An ideology with a proven history of savagery implements measures it condones and actively encourages, what's to be shocked about?

"Lefty liberal types have world's first collective mass aneurysm trying to decide whether to shout racist at anyone not ok with this, or actually stand up for their own outrage at anything remotely homophobic and maybe be accused of intolerance themselves" would be a better headline.

Of course, the opportunity to shout racist trumps everything else, so even that wouldn't be a big deal.

You can't get an aneurysm from being stressed - it a weakening of the artery wall, causing the wall to stretch and balloon with a risk of rupture.

They could however have a collective cardiac arrest of some sort.......

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 04 Apr 19 7.12pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by becky

You can't get an aneurysm from being stressed - it a weakening of the artery wall, causing the wall to stretch and balloon with a risk of rupture.

They could however have a collective cardiac arrest of some sort.......

I bet you they could manage a collective stroke given half the chance...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 04 Apr 19 7.31pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

We were in 115, the singing section. Dan's experience appears to be identical to mine. And by the way I am told a similar comment was made on the radio.

When people post in good faith, it is churlish to constantly imply they don't know what they are talking about or simply lying, innit.


A pedant complaining about someone being churlish?

I think DanH has given out enough stick to posters not to expect....'good faith' automatically as you put it.

That said, I take things pretty much at face value myself.

Edited by Stirlingsays (04 Apr 2019 7.40pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 04 Apr 19 7.43pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

I bet you they could manage a collective stroke given half the chance...

You could put that line straight into a 'carry on Nurse' film.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 04 Apr 19 8.59pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Got a funny video of their beer ‘taps’ f*cking up at half time but don’t think there’s anyway of posting it.

We were 114 Chris - didn’t even realise there was an upstairs bar!

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Pussay Patrol Flag 04 Apr 19 9.49pm

I nearly got stoned to death in Amsterdam

 


Paua oouaarancì Irà chiyeah Ishé galé ma ba oo ah

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 04 Apr 19 10.06pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


A pedant complaining about someone being churlish?

I think DanH has given out enough stick to posters not to expect....'good faith' automatically as you put it.

That said, I take things pretty much at face value myself.

Edited by Stirlingsays (04 Apr 2019 7.40pm)

And the connection between pedantry and churlishness is?

By the way, why all the dots? Reading your posts is like reading 101 Dalmatians

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 04 Apr 19 10.09pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Yes, I heard those reports from Spurs fans in their end too.

It's not churlish to challenge complete inaccuracies when people claim something. I don't believe you were there as your reported experience was true to that of Spurs fans on talks***e. Not mine, and I was there.

Then again, I forgot you were head of the HF. It was good of your bosses in Brunei to give you the time off for the occasion.

Edited by ChrisGC (04 Apr 2019 6.20pm)

I suppose you also do not believe the Earth is roughly speaking a sphere. And that red traffic lights mean stop. And that it's a bad idea to stick your fingers in the fan.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 7 of 10 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Homosexuals to be stoned to death in Brunei