You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Left footed RW backup Uffe Bech (suggestion)
August 23 2019 6.37pm

Left footed RW backup Uffe Bech (suggestion)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 4 First< 1 2 3 4

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 21 Aug 19 7.23pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

One of the best squad players we have. Never lets the team down and can cover RB and CB, he will not be going anywhere

Do you know how many PL matches were won with Kelly as right back?

8 out of 35.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 21 Aug 19 7.31pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Do you know how many PL matches were won with Kelly as right back?

8 out of 35.

. . . & how many were won with Hennessey in goal? How many were won with Benteke up front? Or Slo-Sloth or Ayew or Wickham? Your reply doesn't hold up.

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag Yesterday 10.44am Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

. . . & how many were won with Hennessey in goal? How many were won with Benteke up front? Or Slo-Sloth or Ayew or Wickham? Your reply doesn't hold up.

This doesn't make my above statement incorrect.

We didn't win just 8 out of 35 matches when AWB started as right back instead of Kelly. And the same Hennessey, Benteke, Slo-Sloth and Ayew were in those games as much as they were in when Kelly played.

Sure, it's not just Kelly's fault. But it matters. He's horrible at right back. And there are 4 center backs already better than him.

So how is that for covering multiple positions??

Edited by mattteo (22 Aug 2019 10.46am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham Yesterday 1.00pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Do you know how many PL matches were won with Kelly as right back?

8 out of 35.

Who were the opponents in the games we lost?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham Yesterday 1.02pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

This doesn't make my above statement incorrect.

We didn't win just 8 out of 35 matches when AWB started as right back instead of Kelly. And the same Hennessey, Benteke, Slo-Sloth and Ayew were in those games as much as they were in when Kelly played.

Sure, it's not just Kelly's fault. But it matters. He's horrible at right back. And there are 4 center backs already better than him.

So how is that for covering multiple positions??

Edited by mattteo (22 Aug 2019 10.46am)

Can you please advise as to how many games were played and how many of those we won with AWB at RB

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nobbybm's Profile Nobbybm Flag Dartford Yesterday 1.32pm Send a Private Message to Nobbybm Add Nobbybm as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Do you know how many PL matches were won with Kelly as right back?

8 out of 35.

But how many of them were in Pardew's infamous "couldn't win a game even if the opposition were blindfolded" run?

 


Will this be five? It's gonna be five! It IS five!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag Yesterday 3.01pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Can you please advise as to how many games were played and how many of those we won with AWB at RB

18 out of 45 were won with AWB

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View JohnB's Profile JohnB Flag Yesterday 4.54pm Send a Private Message to JohnB Add JohnB as a friend

Gareth Bale's first 24 games for Tottenham resulted in 0 wins. Maybe we should move Kelly to right wing

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham Today 10.07am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

18 out of 45 were won with AWB

So if Kelly plays another 10 and we win them all, their records are the same

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag Today 11.39am Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Nobbybm

But how many of them were in Pardew's infamous "couldn't win a game even if the opposition were blindfolded" run?

I think those matches had Kelly at left back. Oh sorry, no, that was Ward....

Oh, Pardew.....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 4 First< 1 2 3 4

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Left footed RW backup Uffe Bech (suggestion)