You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Degeneracy and Social conservatism
May 29 2020 9.59pm

Degeneracy and Social conservatism

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Online Flag 01 Mar 20 8.52am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

besides if you're going to reproduce, rather than just shag, with more than one...make sure you aren't poor.

It's probably better to ensure that you are poor otherwise you will end up paying for multiple families all at once

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Online Flag 01 Mar 20 8.54am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Well European societies apparently think it's important to pursue policies that result in lowering birth rates.

Easiest way to do that long term is to bring back the Child Support Agency and make fathers pay for their children rather than the state

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 01 Mar 20 9.49am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Easiest way to do that long term is to bring back the Child Support Agency and make fathers pay for their children rather than the state

It also proved an effective way of increasing the suicide rate.

It was never an approach I was in favour of.

I'd pursue the policies on birth rate that Hungary have.

Edited by Stirlingsays (01 Mar 2020 9.49am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 01 Mar 20 10.20am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

my uncle's orchard isn't triangular any more not since it was take away by a rabbit green is not my favourite colour yes they are badger coloured but only on certain days of the week and from a funny angle oh yes makes a lot of sense doesn't it marmite

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
.TUX. Flag 01 Mar 20 11.05am

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Paul Watson.....'socialism for the rich'.

I've been saying this is how the system works for years yet many here continue to trot the 'we live in a capitalist system' tripe.

We don't and haven't for donkeys.

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 01 Mar 20 12.10pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

my uncle's orchard isn't triangular any more not since it was take away by a rabbit green is not my favourite colour yes they are badger coloured but only on certain days of the week and from a funny angle oh yes makes a lot of sense doesn't it marmite

Some suffer permanently from drug use.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 04 Mar 20 11.47pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Not a comment on degeneracy perhaps but a biting observation made in the Guardian's comment section....which they of course removed.

cogent.JPG Attachment: cogent.JPG (67.69Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View the silurian's Profile the silurian Flag The garden of England.(not really) 05 Mar 20 6.19am Send a Private Message to the silurian Add the silurian as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

my uncle's orchard isn't triangular any more not since it was take away by a rabbit green is not my favourite colour yes they are badger coloured but only on certain days of the week and from a funny angle oh yes makes a lot of sense doesn't it marmite

Stop taking drugs pal!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 21 May 20 8.29pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

An interesting comment from the 'Conservative Women' website on the decline of real conservative social policy.

'The truth here is that the Conservative Party is misnamed. On social issues it applies cultural Marxist policies with gay abandon. Any conservatives out there who genuinely believe that that the Tories are in any way conservative are completely delusional. Margaret Thatcher’s tenure in office proved to be a disaster. She further emeshed the country into the European nightmare. She was too scared to take on the educational establishment. She ceded control of vast swathes of the public sector to polytechnic Marxism. From a distance of 25 years it is possible to come to some definitive conclusions. She was a good war leader whose instincts about the unions were correct. Otherwise she was completely useless at preventing the UK and her party from falling prey to ” progressive Marxists”.'

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 May 2020 8.29pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 22 May 20 3.16pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Not a comment on degeneracy perhaps but a biting observation made in the Guardian's comment section....which they of course removed.

I wrote some comments that I didn't even find that 'edgy' yet they never even appeared. They were a criticism of the Irish government's reaction to Covid 19, in relation to education. It went something along the lines of 'why not simply do exams online with security features? Surely this government's advisors and science gurus supposed expertise can handle this. It should not be a major problem for them to come up with a simple online app/ software solution - and provide resources where necessary. Particularly, considering that each child has been taught on line throughout with 'not one child left behind' according to the very same Dept. of Education and Skills.'

Obviously government sponsored censorship - let's not criticise our great and wonderful leaders who are always beyond reproach and certainly untouchable when it comes to corruption charges or even downright illegality or fraud - as has been demonstrated on several occasions. We have added it to the constitution.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 22 May 20 3.41pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I wrote some comments that I didn't even find that 'edgy' yet they never even appeared. They were a criticism of the Irish government's reaction to Covid 19, in relation to education. It went something along the lines of 'why not simply do exams online with security features? Surely this government's advisors and science gurus supposed expertise can handle this. It should not be a major problem for them to come up with a simple online app/ software solution - and provide resources where necessary. Particularly, considering that each child has been taught on line throughout with 'not one child left behind' according to the very same Dept. of Education and Skills.'

Obviously government sponsored censorship - let's not criticise our great and wonderful leaders who are always beyond reproach and certainly untouchable when it comes to corruption charges or even downright illegality or fraud - as has been demonstrated on several occasions. We have added it to the constitution.

The Guardian like their bubble to remain a narrow politically non diverse environment.....which is fine. However the stereotypical activist who reads the Guardian often wishes to deny that to others.

Political diversity has certainly narrowed within the country and while Corbyn's shadow chancellor can wave the 'little red book' in the commons...the author of which killed many millions in contrast anything to the right of Rees Mogg is considered to be some kind of genocidal support.

Then again lies and general hyperbole are far more popular than the truth ever was. Now those lies seek protection in laws that look to restrict criticism of them.

As you know the world of education was taken over ideologically many decades ago, it's was a point made in my original post. and its leadership is fully filtered. Still, despite that political shift leftwards they are still the same protectionist cabal they always were....and to be fair to them are little different to most other public institutions in that regard.

So your common sense comment, that moving exams online with safeguards is, on the face of it, a sensible response to the virus. However, perhaps the structural implications of that...if taken forward threaten the very nature of 'bricks and mortar' education itself. Those kind of changes are inevitable in some...probably reduced form in the future.

However as they are a power and probably finances shift you can be assured that they would be resisted fully and completely....much as the original creation of the NHS was resisted by the majority of Doctors of the day.


Edited by Stirlingsays (22 May 2020 3.48pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 22 May 20 4.41pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The Guardian like their bubble to remain a narrow politically non diverse environment.....which is fine. However the stereotypical activist who reads the Guardian often wishes to deny that to others.

Political diversity has certainly narrowed within the country and while Corbyn's shadow chancellor can wave the 'little red book' in the commons...the author of which killed many millions in contrast anything to the right of Rees Mogg is considered to be some kind of genocidal support.

Then again lies and general hyperbole are far more popular than the truth ever was. Now those lies seek protection in laws that look to restrict criticism of them.

As you know the world of education was taken over ideologically many decades ago, it's was a point made in my original post. and its leadership is fully filtered. Still, despite that political shift leftwards they are still the same protectionist cabal they always were....and to be fair to them are little different to most other public institutions in that regard.

So your common sense comment, that moving exams online with safeguards is, on the face of it, a sensible response to the virus. However, perhaps the structural implications of that...if taken forward threaten the very nature of 'bricks and mortar' education itself. Those kind of changes are inevitable in some...probably reduced form in the future.

However as they are a power and probably finances shift you can be assured that they would be resisted fully and completely....much as the original creation of the NHS was resisted by the majority of Doctors of the day.


Edited by Stirlingsays (22 May 2020 3.48pm)

Very interesting comment, I had never really thought of it that way. Any reasonable and helpful modernisation won't be done, but the modernisation will always be more progressive thought on behalf of everyone, imposed by decree. So don't change anything structurally for the better, rather, let's change society (thought) for the (supposed better) acceptance of all, so we can continue to be controlled. Really, I should write a paper on this but I have no faith that any current academics would understand it. They are usually the chosen candidates of convenience, rather than candidates of conscience: merit is worthless in academia currently, in fact, it's a negative.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Degeneracy and Social conservatism