You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Danny Mills Says You Are A Racist.
September 21 2021 8.45pm

Danny Mills Says You Are A Racist.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 15 of 19 < 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

 

View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 21 Aug 21 10.27am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

When you boo an anti-racist gesture you automatically become racist too.

Dan....Danny. It all becomes clear.


You know that is nonsense.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Online Flag SW2 21 Aug 21 10.32am Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Dan....Danny. It all becomes clear.


You know that is nonsense.

You keep telling yourself that but it’s quite clear from your constant posts on here what your attitudes are.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 21 Aug 21 10.47am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay


There can be inherent and specific imbalances that impact minorities which sometimes deserve addressing.


Edited by BlueJay (21 Aug 2021 1.28am)

Any minority anywhere will face an uphill struggle unless they run the place.
This has little to do with racism and everything to do with favouring your own. Every race does exactly the same thing. They suspect others, protect their own interests, and often use family ties and marriage to pass on profit and continue the purity of their genes.

White people are probably the least guilty of this.

These things are simply common human behaviours which we are being told are good for everyone else but forbidden for the majority White population. Taking the knee is an extension of this drive to encourage White people to disadvantage themselves in favour of minorities. The whole online abuse stuff is just an excuse driven by the puppet media. Everyone with a brain knows this.

Everyone is in it for themselves. The victim card is a mechanism to achieve more social and economic power. Taking the knee is merely the manipulation of an old gesture originally designed as a protest against inequality and now just a propaganda tactic using naive sportsmen who are unknowingly pushing the elite agenda of making more profit for themselves via mass immigration.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (21 Aug 2021 10.50am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 21 Aug 21 10.52am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

You keep telling yourself that but it’s quite clear from your constant posts on here what your attitudes are.

Nothing is clear to you Dan.

I hope people actually read what I write on here, rather take your word for it.

You are Mr Straw man.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 21 Aug 21 11.56am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

When you boo an anti-racist gesture you automatically become racist too.

I could go on about how 'racism' is yet another example of society (because now all sides do this) demonising human nature but instead I'll focus upon making a more factual statement upon how nonsensical the 'anti racism' movement is.

European societies were never that 'racist' to begin with. And now after decades of this crap there is no significant problem of racism against minorities by whites within western societies. In fact, there is more provable anti white racism than there is against minorities.

It can be proved and seen in the success of east Asians topping the average earnings. In a racist society this would not be allowed to happen. Anti white racism can be seen in working class white boys being allowed to sit at the bottom of academic tables for years with little complaint compared to what would happen with non whites. They receive less academic funding compared to other groups specifically because of their class and race.....Also unlike Stormzy's uni funding only for blacks being accepted by universities. No university was willing to accept similar schemes for whites.

You, and your type, largely push a myth when we actually look at 'racism' in terms of government and institutional action.

What you support is an 'anti racist' industry that is funded by the tens of millions and supports large levels of jobs within government and corporations.

In creating and doing that you create a situation that is no different to the anti virus industry there is a conflict of interest between what earns them money and the state of reality in society.

Hence you create a witch hunt and political compliance culture which forces people to agree with statements or fear for their jobs. Just as the Soviets use to do. That is not a healthy or free society.

Secondly, no not everyone who would boo a pretentious. political action will be the same. Not everyone agrees with this overt statement on society often being made by millionaires.

Supporters of this, like yourself support their silence because they prefer the impression being made that this statement on society is being supported.....when in reality it has just as many against as for.

Thirdly, if this continues like it has in US basketball, it has the potential to financially damage and divide the sport, as has happened there.

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Aug 2021 12.02pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Online Flag SW2 21 Aug 21 12.14pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I could go on about how 'racism' is yet another example of society (because now all sides do this) demonising human nature but instead I'll focus upon making a more factual statement upon how nonsensical the 'anti racism' movement is.

European societies were never that 'racist' to begin with. And now after decades of this crap there is no significant problem of racism against minorities by whites within western societies. In fact, there is more provable anti white racism than there is against minorities.

It can be proved and seen in the success of east Asians topping the average earnings. In a racist society this would not be allowed to happen. Anti white racism can be seen in working class white boys being allowed to sit at the bottom of academic tables for years with little complaint compared to what would happen with non whites. They receive less academic funding compared to other groups specifically because of their class and race.....Also unlike Stormzy's uni funding only for blacks being accepted by universities. No university was willing to accept similar schemes for whites.

You, and your type, largely push a myth when we actually look at 'racism' in terms of government and institutional action.

What you support is an 'anti racist' industry that is funded by the tens of millions and supports large levels of jobs within government and corporations.

In creating and doing that you create a situation that is no different to the anti virus industry there is a conflict of interest between what earns them money and the state of reality in society.

Hence you create a witch hunt and political compliance culture which forces people to agree with statements or fear for their jobs. Just as the Soviets use to do. That is not a healthy or free society.

Secondly, no not everyone who would boo a pretentious. political action will be the same. Not everyone agrees with this overt statement on society often being made by millionaires.

Supporters of this, like yourself support their silence because they prefer the impression being made that this statement on society is being supported.....when in reality it has just as many against as for.

Thirdly, if this continues like it has in US basketball, it has the potential to financially damage and divide the sport, as has happened there.

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Aug 2021 12.02pm)

More precious nonsense about how the big bad world is so tough for the poor white man.

So quick to see anything that is ‘anti-white’, completely blind to anything else.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Aug 21 12.34pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

More precious nonsense about how the big bad world is so tough for the poor white man.

So quick to see anything that is ‘anti-white’, completely blind to anything else.

It's quite amusing in some ways to read, isn't it? The hole just gets deeper and deeper, with the sides piled up with the pretentious self-righteousness routinely being shovelled out. The lack of self awareness is as intense as I think I have ever encountered.

You can now anticipate "Hrolf", or one of the other fellow travellers, jumping in with some kind of pseudo justification or unrelated counter-attack.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 21 Aug 21 12.38pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

It's quite amusing in some ways to read, isn't it? The hole just gets deeper and deeper, with the sides piled up with the pretentious self-righteousness routinely being shovelled out. The lack of self awareness is as intense as I think I have ever encountered.

You can now anticipate "Hrolf", or one of the other fellow travellers, jumping in with some kind of pseudo justification or unrelated counter-attack.

Most ironic post of the decade.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 21 Aug 21 12.43pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

More precious nonsense about how the big bad world is so tough for the poor white man.

So quick to see anything that is ‘anti-white’, completely blind to anything else.

Here comes Dan with another sound bite style statement.

Your replies are only ever reductive and completely fail to address the bigger picture.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 21 Aug 21 1.01pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

More precious nonsense about how the big bad world is so tough for the poor white man.

So quick to see anything that is ‘anti-white’, completely blind to anything else.

Instead of countering anything I've said you just dismiss, with no detail, and focus on me.

Yes, I am quick to see the anti white stuff.

However, while I'm not a full egalitarian I do regard fairness as important. So what am I being blind to?


Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Aug 2021 1.03pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Aug 21 2.25pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Most ironic post of the decade.

On cue, as predicted.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 21 Aug 21 2.27pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Any minority anywhere will face an uphill struggle unless they run the place.
This has little to do with racism and everything to do with favouring your own. Every race does exactly the same thing. They suspect others, protect their own interests, and often use family ties and marriage to pass on profit and continue the purity of their genes.


Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (21 Aug 2021 10.50am)

Realistically you're not in disagreement with me, do not deny that groups have different challenges due to their position in society, and just use a different word to describe it and care less about it. That's good enough for me.

I'd say you describe very well what racism actually is, but just call it something else. And I certainly don't deny that many in all races are racist or have the capacity to be so. Much in the same way that many are not notably racist.


What occurs at group, community and individual level may of course be entirely different. As in I certainly don't appear to be doing a great job personally at trying to protect the 'purity of my genes', primary because I don't see the emergence of a baby that's a slightly different hue and genetics to me as some kind of great negative. In fact if that's someones first thought, I find it rather unfortunate and missing the very stuff of life.

Edited by BlueJay (21 Aug 2021 2.28pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 15 of 19 < 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Danny Mills Says You Are A Racist.