You are here: Home > Message Board > Away Fans > Palace 1 Chelsea 5
January 25 2020 1.44pm

Palace 1 Chelsea 5

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 93 of 93 « First< 89 90 91 92 93

 

View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 05 Oct 19 9.01pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by chelski

It’s 8 games in! I know the fact that trophies and final positions are at the end of the season doesn’t affect you but that’s when it’s important!!
And the point is Abraham, James, Mount, Tomori, Loftus-cheek and Hudson Odoi cost nothing!

By the way this is the away fans message board - “muppet”

A bit like Gary Cahill.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pierre's Profile Pierre Flag Purley 09 Oct 19 4.00pm Send a Private Message to Pierre Add Pierre as a friend

Originally posted by chelski

It’s 8 games in! I know the fact that trophies and final positions are at the end of the season doesn’t affect you but that’s when it’s important!!
And the point is Abraham, James, Mount, Tomori, Loftus-cheek and Hudson Odoi cost nothing!

By the way this is the away fans message board - “muppet”

You say that they cost nothing but we all now that really isn't quite the truth which is why your club is now serving a 2 year transfer ban having been caught breaching art. 19 of the Regulations in the case of twenty-nine (29) minor players and to have committed several other infringements relating to registration requirements for players.

Chelsea also breached art. 18bis of the Regulations in connection with two agreements it concluded concerning minors and which allowed it to influence other clubs in transfer-related matters.
There was also Bertrand Traore The young Bukino Faso player who was financially enticed, not registered, then Chelsea misled FIFA over the dates.
What a scummy club!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Helmet46's Profile Helmet46 Flag Caterham 09 Nov 19 2.24pm Send a Private Message to Helmet46 Add Helmet46 as a friend

Oh God we’ve just lost to Chelsea. That means that the Chelsea muppet will be on here with his once a year gloat in the next few days.

Edited by Helmet46 (09 Nov 2019 2.24pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chelski's Profile chelski Flag london 14 Nov 19 5.21pm Send a Private Message to chelski Add chelski as a friend

Originally posted by Pierre

You say that they cost nothing but we all now that really isn't quite the truth which is why your club is now serving a 2 year transfer ban having been caught breaching art. 19 of the Regulations in the case of twenty-nine (29) minor players and to have committed several other infringements relating to registration requirements for players.

Chelsea also breached art. 18bis of the Regulations in connection with two agreements it concluded concerning minors and which allowed it to influence other clubs in transfer-related matters.
There was also Bertrand Traore The young Bukino Faso player who was financially enticed, not registered, then Chelsea misled FIFA over the dates.
What a scummy club!!

1/ it’s not a two year transfer ban! It’s two transfer windows
2/ FIFA originally accused Chelsea of over 170 breaches!! These included any player Chelsea trialled or signed who didn’t have a British passport!!! Players that lived in England (many who were born here). Even Drogba’s son!! This gives you an idea of their real intentions!
Based on this FIFA interpretation of their own rules it’s ‘surprising’ every London club has not been accused.
3/ it’s true to say that there may have been breaches of rules surrounding a few players!! This isn’t right, if true! However, this has hardly influenced our recent promotion of young players to the first team who have nearly all been at the club since they were 7!


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chelski's Profile chelski Flag london 14 Nov 19 6.07pm Send a Private Message to chelski Add chelski as a friend

Originally posted by Helmet46

Oh God we’ve just lost to Chelsea. That means that the Chelsea muppet will be on here with his once a year gloat in the next few days.

Edited by Helmet46 (09 Nov 2019 2.24pm)

I have decided not to gloat! Usually you lot play well at our place. This the first time in a few years I can actually say it was a fair result

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 93 of 93 « First< 89 90 91 92 93

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Away Fans > Palace 1 Chelsea 5