You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Kodi/Android Box
August 13 2020 9.40am

Kodi/Android Box

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 18 of 20 < 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

 

View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 09 May 17 12.42pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

I wouldn't mind if the rude tw&t on streamtvbox gets banged up.

How they lie that their service is still good on their chat forum bit they deserve to. A few more weeks of membership and that's me done with them. The faults finally happened for me.

Edited by Rudi Hedman (09 May 2017 12.43pm)

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ohioeagle's Profile ohioeagle Flag Valley City, Ohio 09 May 17 1.35pm Send a Private Message to ohioeagle Add ohioeagle as a friend

I have a firestick that I jail broke myself by watching you tube videos authored by Mchanga. She has great step by step instructions. Also I use MOBDRO for all things sports (Sky, Bein Sports etc) and I get a better quality video on this than KODI, and its free.

 


Alec 'AJ' Brown
49yearswearingredand blue


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View A89M's Profile A89M Flag Streatham 12 May 17 10.00pm Send a Private Message to A89M Add A89M as a friend

I'm currently using SportsnationHD (paid subscription - 17 for 2 month). All streams are HD quality and never buffer, amazing stuff.

My question is, could anyone recommend me a decent free VPN addon please?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Oliver's Profile Oliver Flag Bodega Bay 12 May 17 10.49pm Send a Private Message to Oliver Add Oliver as a friend

Originally posted by A89M

I'm currently using SportsnationHD (paid subscription - 17 for 2 month). All streams are HD quality and never buffer, amazing stuff.

My question is, could anyone recommend me a decent free VPN addon please?

Looking into a VPN myself PIA seems decent avoid free ones

 


I have prepared one of my own time capsules. I have placed some rather large samples of dynamite, gunpowder and nitroglycerin. My time capsule is set to go off in the year 3000. It will show them what we are really like.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jamesey's Profile Jamesey Flag Wandsworth 12 May 17 11.22pm Send a Private Message to Jamesey Add Jamesey as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

I wouldn't mind if the rude tw&t on streamtvbox gets banged up.

How they lie that their service is still good on their chat forum bit they deserve to. A few more weeks of membership and that's me done with them. The faults finally happened for me.

Edited by Rudi Hedman (09 May 2017 12.43pm)


Oddly enough, I have found that Streamtvbox have been excellent in recent weeks (Google browser and wired Mac) although I nearly gave up on them after being almost unable to get any sort of a decent HD picture previously. Sorry to hear about your issues. All very strange...but agreed the yobboes on the alleged helpline can be nastily rude.

 


Nothing is fool-proof - fools are too ingenious

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 12 May 17 11.40pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Jamesey


Oddly enough, I have found that Streamtvbox have been excellent in recent weeks (Google browser and wired Mac) although I nearly gave up on them after being almost unable to get any sort of a decent HD picture previously. Sorry to hear about your issues. All very strange...but agreed the yobboes on the alleged helpline can be nastily rude.

Chrome simply doesn't load.

Internet Explorer works for 2 mins then you have to reload.

It works fine on to but the picture isn't as crisp as what I see on Twitter. Very watchable but not crisp.

I'll be using something else next season. I have a couple of options. I never would've left sportsaccess if they didn't start using Bitcoin. Beyond me unless I'm shown 1st time.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jamesey's Profile Jamesey Flag Wandsworth 13 May 17 8.56am Send a Private Message to Jamesey Add Jamesey as a friend

Please let me know if you find a good option, Rudi. I am always looking for something better. Don't even know what "Bitcoin" is!

 


Nothing is fool-proof - fools are too ingenious

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jamesey's Profile Jamesey Flag Wandsworth 13 May 17 8.57am Send a Private Message to Jamesey Add Jamesey as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Chrome simply doesn't load.

Internet Explorer works for 2 mins then you have to reload.

It works fine on to but the picture isn't as crisp as what I see on Twitter. Very watchable but not crisp.

I'll be using something else next season. I have a couple of options. I never would've left sportsaccess if they didn't start using Bitcoin. Beyond me unless I'm shown 1st time.

Please let me know if you find a good option, Rudi. I am always looking for something better. Don't even know what "Bitcoin" is!

 


Nothing is fool-proof - fools are too ingenious

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 13 May 17 6.13pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Looks like ISP's are blocking streams on streamtvbox on PC.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
pefwin Flag Where you have to have an English ... 13 May 17 7.08pm

What do you use Kodi boxes for now? I need a doortstop.

 


"Everything is air-droppable at least once."

"When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lyons550's Profile Lyons550 Flag Shirley 08 Jun 17 2.49pm Send a Private Message to Lyons550 Add Lyons550 as a friend

Will this see the demise of Kodi; for the purposes that most use it??

[Link]

 


The Voice of Reason In An Otherwise Mediocre World

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View madcap_v2's Profile madcap_v2 Flag Nope. 08 Jun 17 2.53pm Send a Private Message to madcap_v2 Add madcap_v2 as a friend

When SportsDevil and Whitecream die, then Kodi is dead to me.

 


Who Cares?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 18 of 20 < 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Kodi/Android Box