You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Block E row 2 12 yo boy?
December 7 2021 10.24am

Block E row 2 12 yo boy?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

 

View SullivannnCPFC's Profile SullivannnCPFC Flag Romford, Essex 07 Feb 17 2.38pm Send a Private Message to SullivannnCPFC Add SullivannnCPFC as a friend

Been dithering over whether to post this but there was a boy sitting next to me at Sunderland on Saturday and my word I've never heard language like it.

I'm 23, grown up in East London, seen fights like you wouldn't believe and hate to admit it but I've also watched a lot of Danny Dyer films.

But I have never heard language like what was coming out of this young boys mouth, and yes I know football is a release and I take my 17 year old brother and he says some things he wouldn't dare say indoors but this was well over the line.

Everybody was looking at this kid waiting for somebody else to say something but next thing we know it's 4-0 and everyone is raging and nobody wnats to pull up a man on how his son is behaving.

Does anybody know this boy and can have a quiet word? I for one won't be sitting there for a long long time!

I know language is the least of our problems as a team but this kid was in WH's ear from kick off about how much of a lanky c@^t he is etc etc and it couldn't have helped!

 


Scoring goals for fun, and I know why..
Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaaaaye

PSN: Essex-Eagle

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Passion's Profile Palace Passion Flag Bromley, South London 07 Feb 17 2.59pm Send a Private Message to Palace Passion Add Palace Passion as a friend

Originally posted by SullivannnCPFC

Been dithering over whether to post this but there was a boy sitting next to me at Sunderland on Saturday and my word I've never heard language like it.

I'm 23, grown up in East London, seen fights like you wouldn't believe and hate to admit it but I've also watched a lot of Danny Dyer films.

But I have never heard language like what was coming out of this young boys mouth, and yes I know football is a release and I take my 17 year old brother and he says some things he wouldn't dare say indoors but this was well over the line.

Everybody was looking at this kid waiting for somebody else to say something but next thing we know it's 4-0 and everyone is raging and nobody wnats to pull up a man on how his son is behaving.

Does anybody know this boy and can have a quiet word? I for one won't be sitting there for a long long time!

I know language is the least of our problems as a team but this kid was in WH's ear from kick off about how much of a lanky c@^t he is etc etc and it couldn't have helped!



Are you seriously moaning about swearing at football? No wonder people call our fans Nigels. Jeez....

 


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||P|A|L|A|C|E||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


***Patrick Vieira's RED BLUE ARMY***
Be loud.. Be proud.. Be PALACE!

staffie - missed but never forgotten 19/04/15

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Paul67's Profile Paul67 Flag 07 Feb 17 3.07pm Send a Private Message to Paul67 Add Paul67 as a friend

This sounds like a lad I've been sat near to in the same area last season. And you're right, I've never heard swearing like it. Probably just trying to impress his mates, but I learnt some words that day.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View SullivannnCPFC's Profile SullivannnCPFC Flag Romford, Essex 07 Feb 17 3.13pm Send a Private Message to SullivannnCPFC Add SullivannnCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Palace Passion



Are you seriously moaning about swearing at football? No wonder people call our fans Nigels. Jeez....

No mate I'm not moaning about swearing at football, I'm moaning about constant streams of vile abuse directed at our players from row 2 (which is the front row of the Holmesdale) only six foot from our keeper.

Was disgusting to hear and disgusting to see from such a young lad.

If not wanting to hear the C word every three seconds makes me a Nigel then so be it.

 


Scoring goals for fun, and I know why..
Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaaaaye

PSN: Essex-Eagle

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View bexleydave's Profile bexleydave Flag Barnehurst 07 Feb 17 3.17pm Send a Private Message to bexleydave Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add bexleydave as a friend

Originally posted by SullivannnCPFC

No mate I'm not moaning about swearing at football, I'm moaning about constant streams of vile abuse directed at our players from row 2 (which is the front row of the Holmesdale) only six foot from our keeper.

Was disgusting to hear and disgusting to see from such a young lad.

If not wanting to hear the C word every three seconds makes me a Nigel then so be it.


It doesn't in my opinion.

 


Bexley Dave

Can you hear the Brighton sing? I can't hear a ******* thing!

"The most arrogant, obnoxious bunch of deluded little sun tanned, loafer wearing mummy's boys I've ever had the misfortune of having to listen to" (Burnley forum)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
bubble wrap Flag Carparks in South East London 07 Feb 17 3.25pm

Has the kid got blonde hair and joins in with the singing?

[Link]

Edited by bubble wrap (07 Feb 2017 3.31pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 07 Feb 17 3.32pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

punch him


in the face

Edited by Forest Hillbilly (07 Feb 2017 3.33pm)

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
bubble wrap Flag Carparks in South East London 07 Feb 17 3.34pm

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

punch him

No Jason was on the pitch but heard he gets a bit trappy after a few beers. HE WILL SHOOT YOU

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View DopeyDad's Profile DopeyDad Flag Victoria 07 Feb 17 3.36pm Send a Private Message to DopeyDad Add DopeyDad as a friend

I have the misfortune to suffer him week in, week out. The abuse he gives the opposition keeper is appalling. His actual seat is further back than Row 2, but his dad lets him sit closer if seats are free. It's a difficult issue, other regulars seem to put up with it. Maybe stewards should be involved?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
chateauferret Flag 07 Feb 17 3.36pm

Normally not acceptable, but Saturday of course was a Special Occasion for the purposes of swearing.

 


============
The Ferret
============

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Michaelawt85's Profile Michaelawt85 Flag Bexley 07 Feb 17 3.40pm Send a Private Message to Michaelawt85 Add Michaelawt85 as a friend

wouldn't worry.. if he carries on like this in full view and ear shot of his parent then I am sure he will be in some sort of borstal or YOI before very much longer. Sounds a lovely little fellow

 


When I was a young girl my Mother said to me.. You listen here kid you're CPFC

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
bubble wrap Flag Carparks in South East London 07 Feb 17 3.45pm

Originally posted by Michaelawt85

wouldn't worry.. if he carries on like this in full view and ear shot of his parent then I am sure he will be in some sort of borstal or YOI before very much longer. Sounds a lovely little fellow

I think he is being groomed as the next leader of the HF.
He should do the next team talk he has far more passion than i have seen on the pitch.
He has been going since he was very young and a lot of what he says is actually correct.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Block E row 2 12 yo boy?