You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Luka Milivojevic Thread
February 26 2020 7.27pm

The Luka Milivojevic Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 23 of 30 < 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Shifty97's Profile Shifty97 Flag Croydon 05 Jan 20 7.35pm Send a Private Message to Shifty97 Add Shifty97 as a friend

Originally posted by braunstoneagle

top half of the table, could (maybe) push for 7th place finish, and our pivot & captain.

hes not kante or Fernandinho granted, but hes a decent PL DMF, its easy to pick apart the player that does a dirty job every game

Luka has been brilliant for us in the past but he has been poor this season. Although we are in the top half, he has still been poor for us

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dg1937's Profile dg1937 Flag 05 Jan 20 7.45pm Send a Private Message to dg1937 Add dg1937 as a friend

Didn't have a good view at the time but had a look at it now and have to agree that red was the right decision. Silly boy. Huddlestone maybe should have gone too but nothing like as clear and probably a yellow for him was just about right.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Online Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 05 Jan 20 7.52pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by dg1937

Didn't have a good view at the time but had a look at it now and have to agree that red was the right decision. Silly boy. Huddlestone maybe should have gone too but nothing like as clear and probably a yellow for him was just about right.

Michael Oliver referring to the pitchside monitor was the first time this has been done since VAR was introduced in this country.A Red was the right decision.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 05 Jan 20 8.48pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Michael Oliver referring to the pitchside monitor was the first time this has been done since VAR was introduced in this country.A Red was the right decision.

Weren't we also the first to have VAR officially?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 05 Jan 20 9.03pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by eagle@ tn34

This post has been merged from a topic called ' Sell Milli?' by bexleydave

You cant say that VAR got the sending off wrong when for the first time ever the ref looked at the screen ( he had already given a yellow to both)

Milli has been dogs***e recently his passing , set pieces and his attitude mean that we are scraping the barrel when he is on the pitch ....and hes the captain !!!!!

COYP

He's been very average for a while and has been causing his team mates all sorts of issues with extremely inconsistent set pieces, doubt very much we will miss him to be honest.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Online Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 05 Jan 20 9.09pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Tickled pink

Weren't we also the first to have VAR officially?

It was first used in English football in our FA Cup tie at Brighton the season before last.

Edited by Willo (05 Jan 2020 9.11pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Sutton Coldfield 05 Jan 20 9.12pm Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

I'm not jumping on the "get rid of Luka" bandwagon BUT I do think his performances have dipped significantly for much of this season. I, too have noticed the number of times he's earned yellow cards for unnecessary fouls and that his corners and free kicks this year don't seem to have been as potent as last year (I can't speak about earlier years because I only took out my ST last year, and hadn't seen many live games before then).

He should benefit from a rest, and, if his replacement performs well over the next three games, it might provide Roy with options he may not otherwise have considered.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 05 Jan 20 9.17pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by doombear

I'm not jumping on the "get rid of Luka" bandwagon BUT I do think his performances have dipped significantly for much of this season. I, too have noticed the number of times he's earned yellow cards for unnecessary fouls and that his corners and free kicks this year don't seem to have been as potent as last year (I can't speak about earlier years because I only took out my ST last year, and hadn't seen many live games before then).

He should benefit from a rest, and, if his replacement performs well over the next three games, it might provide Roy with options he may not otherwise have considered.

McCarthy

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 05 Jan 20 9.52pm Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

He does more than we realise and will be missed against Arsenal and City.
His own stupid fault but he does a lot of break up play.
They will have a field day with him missing!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bangell's Profile Bangell Flag Oxford 05 Jan 20 10.18pm Send a Private Message to Bangell Add Bangell as a friend

Hasn't been good since becoming captain. He's coasting along now, safe and secure in his position, nice recent contract renewal too.

Was brilliant when he first arrived but now he's a lazy f***.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 05 Jan 20 10.33pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

He does more than we realise and will be missed against Arsenal and City.
His own stupid fault but he does a lot of break up play.
They will have a field day with him missing!

You also see him not in his position and not hurrying back there or putting girlie pussy tackles in that resemble Ronaldinho doing a back flick. Really, he is not a Prem def mid atm.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The_Aviator's Profile The_Aviator Flag Rochester 06 Jan 20 12.49am Send a Private Message to The_Aviator Add The_Aviator as a friend

Gives the ball away too much.

Never really came back to his best after his bad world cup experience in summer 2018.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 23 of 30 < 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Luka Milivojevic Thread