You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > Gylfi sigurdsson 50 mil !!
March 20 2019 12.04pm

Gylfi sigurdsson 50 mil !!

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Bullhorn76's Profile Bullhorn76 Flag Darlington 24 Jul 17 9.53pm Send a Private Message to Bullhorn76 Add Bullhorn76 as a friend

Swansea knocked backed 40 mil + 5 mil addons from Everton because they want 50 million are they bleedin mad !! If we were offered 45 mil for one of our players we'd rip the hands off this height of inflated prices on footballers has made people (namely) Swansea deluded imo

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 24 Jul 17 9.59pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Kyle Walker 50 mil?

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View coulsdoneagle's Profile coulsdoneagle Flag London 24 Jul 17 10.06pm Send a Private Message to coulsdoneagle Add coulsdoneagle as a friend

I'm more shocked at Everton offering that for a decent but nowhere near world class player.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 25 Jul 17 8.43am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Bullhorn76

Swansea knocked backed 40 mil + 5 mil addons from Everton because they want 50 million are they bleedin mad !!

Without him they would be playing in the Championship next season so he's worth every penny of 50m to them

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View leejaneagles's Profile leejaneagles Flag 25 Jul 17 5.09pm Send a Private Message to leejaneagles Add leejaneagles as a friend

Correct me if I'm wrong but they seem a one man team now and that's where 45 million may have come in real handy.

They nearly went down last season with him and I don't think one man can consistently save you. I think back to the Andy Johnson Prem season where he was nearly golden boot winner but we were relegated.

There would be no shame or blame associated with Sigurdsson if he was on form himself but Swansea went down. What it would mean for them is the same clubs would come back next year and buy him for 20-25 million tops.

Get 45 million now, re-invest half of it. If you stay up you've effectively won the lottery. If you go down, you got maximum value for a very good but not great player.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Crystal_Clear's Profile Crystal_Clear Flag Belfast 25 Jul 17 8.08pm Send a Private Message to Crystal_Clear Add Crystal_Clear as a friend

Things really have gone into orbit.

The amount of money being thrown around by Man City, Chelsea and Man United is obscene. Liverpool will be the same if they pay 70-80m for Keita,

Siguardsson is just another example of this. No way is he worth that much.

Just as Callum Chambers isn't worth 20-25m.

The gap between the the top 6 and the rest is now even further apart.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BarEagle's Profile BarEagle Flag Monmouth 25 Jul 17 8.25pm Send a Private Message to BarEagle Add BarEagle as a friend

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear

Things really have gone into orbit.

The amount of money being thrown around by Man City, Chelsea and Man United is obscene. Liverpool will be the same if they pay 70-80m for Keita,

Siguardsson is just another example of this. No way is he worth that much.

Just as Callum Chambers isn't worth 20-25m.

The gap between the the top 6 and the rest is now even further apart.

These figures are now borderline criminal. However, Siggurdson's free kicks are superb. Ask WHennessey.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View teedee's Profile teedee Flag Croydon 25 Jul 17 8.48pm Send a Private Message to teedee Add teedee as a friend

Crazy prices are getting crazier - Walker, Siggurdson 50m where will it end!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Direwolf's Profile Direwolf Flag Lincoln 25 Jul 17 8.49pm Send a Private Message to Direwolf Add Direwolf as a friend

And to think our transfer threads speculated about buying him. Great player but unfortunately out of our league.

 


Vote for a Muppet - you know you'll get one anyway.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View leejaneagles's Profile leejaneagles Flag 25 Jul 17 10.38pm Send a Private Message to leejaneagles Add leejaneagles as a friend

Originally posted by Direwolf

And to think our transfer threads speculated about buying him. Great player but unfortunately out of our league.

To think we were so close to signing him before he moved to Swansea also.

That's the exact sort of player we need to boost our entire squad - rated at around 50mil without being indispensable to the team.

I think the fact we have stayed up with the likes of Puncheon in CAM rather than the likes of Sigurdsson show we can survive easily without him, 50 million would do this club wonders.

The only player who we have worth that is Zaha, who definitely is indispensable. You take him out and we're in real trouble.

Bit of sods law really I suppose. Also, if we had him in our team I don't think he'd stand out as much because of the likes of Zaha/Townsend/Benteke so we'd be willing to sell for around 25mil thinking we're getting a heap of cash.

It's really interesting to see how at a certain time at a certain club, prices can really sky-rocket.

I imagine we could probably get that Batshuayi chap from Chelsea, who's not flavour of the month to Morata, even though he looks another Lukaku in the making. We could sign him for 20 million then potentially sell him back for 100 million next season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View alaneagle1's Profile alaneagle1 Flag Dunstable,Bedfordshire.England 25 Jul 17 11.16pm Send a Private Message to alaneagle1 Add alaneagle1 as a friend

Originally posted by leejaneagles

To think we were so close to signing him before he moved to Swansea also.

That's the exact sort of player we need to boost our entire squad - rated at around 50mil without being indispensable to the team.

I think the fact we have stayed up with the likes of Puncheon in CAM rather than the likes of Sigurdsson show we can survive easily without him, 50 million would do this club wonders.

The only player who we have worth that is Zaha, who definitely is indispensable. You take him out and we're in real trouble.

Bit of sods law really I suppose. Also, if we had him in our team I don't think he'd stand out as much because of the likes of Zaha/Townsend/Benteke so we'd be willing to sell for around 25mil thinking we're getting a heap of cash.

It's really interesting to see how at a certain time at a certain club, prices can really sky-rocket.

I imagine we could probably get that Batshuayi chap from Chelsea, who's not flavour of the month to Morata, even though he looks another Lukaku in the making. We could sign him for 20 million then potentially sell him back for 100 million next season.

Did he not cost Chelsea 33 Million a year ago. ?

 


Palace 13th 2017/18.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
chateauferret Flag 26 Jul 17 8.01pm

See if they sell Gylfi and fail to replace him _ God knows with whom - that'll be the third relegation spot filled along with Huddersfield and Seaweed.

 


============
The Ferret
============

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > Gylfi sigurdsson 50 mil !!