You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Robert Kraft as owner
July 13 2024 6.04pm

Robert Kraft as owner

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

 

View fish mitten's Profile fish mitten Flag Chelmsford 12 Oct 17 4.05pm Send a Private Message to fish mitten Add fish mitten as a friend

But would Kraft werk as a owner? Or would we still be playing like Showroom Dummies?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
jamiemartin721 Flag Reading 12 Oct 17 4.08pm

Originally posted by steven_t92

Robert Kraft, the owners of New England Patriots and just about every brand of food in the US is still looking to buy a premier league club. Could we be luckiy enough to be sold to him please?

[Link]

Er no, I kind of like being owned by people who are fans of the club. American investors don't seem to have brought much in the way of joy since they came in.

Yeah I know its all a bit f**ked up at the moment, but the last five seasons have been classic palace roller coaster.

 


"One Nation Under God, has turned into One Nation Under the Influence of One Drug"
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
jamiemartin721 Flag Reading 12 Oct 17 4.08pm

Originally posted by fish mitten

But would Kraft werk as a owner? Or would we still be playing like Showroom Dummies?

nice.

 


"One Nation Under God, has turned into One Nation Under the Influence of One Drug"
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View crvenaeagle's Profile crvenaeagle Flag 12 Oct 17 5.17pm Send a Private Message to crvenaeagle Add crvenaeagle as a friend

I would much rather be a crap team owned by passionate owners than a mediocre brand owned by a corporate American.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 12 Oct 17 6.41pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Which Kraft will be needed to get us out of our current predicament(?)

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 12 Oct 17 7.03pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by crvenaeagle

I would much rather be a crap team owned by passionate owners than a mediocre brand owned by a corporate American.

I wouldn't.

Who are these "mediocre brands" that you are referring to? Manchester United and Liverpool by any chance?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View gazzerp's Profile gazzerp Flag Waterford, Maine (grew up in SE23) 12 Oct 17 7.29pm Send a Private Message to gazzerp Add gazzerp as a friend

Do your homework (wiki) on Robert Kraft... he owns the New England Patriots and the Revolution (MLS.) Local, through and through. Own money. The Patriots are the dynasty team of the NFL, with only one record still to break (most Super Bowl wins, still held by The Steelers.) He'd been a fan since 1971, before buying the franchise in 1994. The Revolution --along with the MLS overall-- is still a work-in-progress.

I'm Palace to the core. Brought up in Forest Hill, first game in '65, followed home and many away until I left for the US in '81. I plan my trips home around the team's schedule. You have no idea how grateful I am for NBC Sports covering the Premier League over here... just need to sustain PL status, of course!

I'd never endorse foreign sources looking for yet another cheap/quick way to get a return on their investment. But, if Robert Kraft is interested, I would hand him the keys to the club in a heartbeat.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Brentmiester_General Flag Front line in the battle against t... 12 Oct 17 7.33pm

Do you think that he (vege)mite be interested in spreading his investmentments as far as the premier league?

 


"We love you Palace, we f@cking hate Man U, We love you Palace, we hate the brighton too, We love you Palace we play in red 'n' blue, so f@ck you, and you ...

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View teedee's Profile teedee Flag Croydon 12 Oct 17 8.21pm Send a Private Message to teedee Add teedee as a friend

Foreign owners are the worst thing that ever happened to football in this country. They are all in it to make a fast buck, yen, rouble,

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View FairweatherEagle's Profile FairweatherEagle Flag London 12 Oct 17 8.28pm Send a Private Message to FairweatherEagle Add FairweatherEagle as a friend

Originally posted by teedee

Foreign owners are the worst thing that ever happened to football in this country. They are all in it to make a fast buck, yen, rouble,

Whereas Karl Oyston, Mike Ashley and Ron Noades were/are paragons on virtue.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DutchEagleJohan's Profile DutchEagleJohan Flag Vlissingen, Netherlands 13 Oct 17 8.23am Send a Private Message to DutchEagleJohan Add DutchEagleJohan as a friend

You do not really believe that the Glazers and Fenway actually invest in the clubs (or brands really) for their great good do you? They invest to take profits out and duly do so, especially the Glazers.
Be careful what you wish for, the Americans can stay home if you ask me. SP may have his faults but long may he be our chairman albeit with leaving football decisions to more knowledgable people.

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

I wouldn't.

Who are these "mediocre brands" that you are referring to? Manchester United and Liverpool by any chance?


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View andyb's Profile andyb Flag Wilmington 13 Oct 17 9.52am Send a Private Message to andyb Add andyb as a friend

Originally posted by gazzerp

Do your homework (wiki) on Robert Kraft... he owns the New England Patriots and the Revolution (MLS.) Local, through and through. Own money. The Patriots are the dynasty team of the NFL, with only one record still to break (most Super Bowl wins, still held by The Steelers.) He'd been a fan since 1971, before buying the franchise in 1994. The Revolution --along with the MLS overall-- is still a work-in-progress.

I'm Palace to the core. Brought up in Forest Hill, first game in '65, followed home and many away until I left for the US in '81. I plan my trips home around the team's schedule. You have no idea how grateful I am for NBC Sports covering the Premier League over here... just need to sustain PL status, of course!

I'd never endorse foreign sources looking for yet another cheap/quick way to get a return on their investment. But, if Robert Kraft is interested, I would hand him the keys to the club in a heartbeat.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Robert Kraft as owner