You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Connor Wickham Thread
October 22 2019 9.24am

The Connor Wickham Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 33 of 35 < 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 15 Sep 19 8.53am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Adamoc123

I'd say to wrap him in bubblewrap to keep him from getting injured but knowing him he'd get an infected rash from the plastic.

Former poster now on bbs but isnít gay. Unless heís in denial.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View davehuggins's Profile davehuggins Flag 15 Sep 19 9.45am Send a Private Message to davehuggins Add davehuggins as a friend

I really feel for CW but this is a business, SP once again showed his lack of sense. Extended his contract, baffles me. Sure the insurance will pay his wages but on the extension I doubt. Will he extend CB's contract?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 15 Sep 19 11.23am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Wickham would read this thread but he broke his thumb unlocking his iPhone.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View You What's Profile You What Flag se25 16 Sep 19 12.09am Send a Private Message to You What Add You What as a friend

Originally posted by davehuggins

I really feel for CW but this is a business, SP once again showed his lack of sense. Extended his contract, baffles me. Sure the insurance will pay his wages but on the extension I doubt. Will he extend CB's contract?

Iím sure heís not too disheartened being paid a fortune for doing nothing!!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Online Flag 16 Sep 19 8.57am Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

I can see why he was given a new deal as it was a gamble to see if he could return to any sort of form. After all the effort that was put into his recovery it would have been silly to let him leave for free.

Im not sure what his new deal involves but it quiet clear to see the man is finished as a player at this level.I think the best bet with him is to go on loan to a lower league side and see if he can score a few goals.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YoDougie's Profile YoDougie Flag London 16 Sep 19 9.49am Send a Private Message to YoDougie Add YoDougie as a friend

Can't see it written here but do we know what his injury is? And how long he might be out for?

 


Last night there were these two bouncers and one of them's alright, the other one is scary.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Online Flag 16 Sep 19 10.16am Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by YoDougie

Can't see it written here but do we know what his injury is? And how long he might be out for?

We are best off forgetting about him. He will be doing well to make the bench for the rest of the season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Den1923's Profile Den1923 Flag 19 Sep 19 6.30pm Send a Private Message to Den1923 Add Den1923 as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

We are best off forgetting about him. He will be doing well to make the bench for the rest of the season.

Probably get injured putting his kit on!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington 19 Sep 19 7.38pm Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Former poster now on bbs but isnít gay. Unless heís in denial.

Bubble wrap was funny on here. Shame he went. Think he got red carded for the Gareth Thomas thread.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bangell's Profile Bangell Flag Oxford 20 Sep 19 9.39am Send a Private Message to Bangell Add Bangell as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

I can see why he was given a new deal as it was a gamble to see if he could return to any sort of form. After all the effort that was put into his recovery it would have been silly to let him leave for free.

Im not sure what his new deal involves but it quiet clear to see the man is finished as a player at this level.I think the best bet with him is to go on loan to a lower league side and see if he can score a few goals.

If we've extended his contract on the same 60k p/w wages for a year, we'll be paying over 3 million for that extra year - which means that in order for it to have been worth keeping him around before we sell him, we'll need to get over 3 million. Even if he recovers well, is anyone going to pay that?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View stujii's Profile stujii Flag 20 Sep 19 11.32am Send a Private Message to stujii Add stujii as a friend

Treatment table says ankle sprain due to return 22/9/19
Not exactly a reason to start screaming about his contract extension
Wait for the facts lads before pointing the finger!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dannyh.V2's Profile Dannyh.V2 Flag Stone lickers 20 Sep 19 1.01pm Send a Private Message to Dannyh.V2 Add Dannyh.V2 as a friend

Originally posted by stujii

Treatment table says ankle sprain due to return 22/9/19
Not exactly a reason to start screaming about his contract extension
Wait for the facts lads before pointing the finger!

Bloke is a broken wreck played less games in three years than edgar davids did in a season. Vent him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 33 of 35 < 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Connor Wickham Thread