You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Benteke thread
October 22 2019 11.03am

The Benteke thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 216 of 227 < 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 28 Sep 19 12.10pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

[Link]

If anyone wants a laugh!

Nearly choked on my lunch reading that

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 28 Sep 19 12.27pm Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

Nearly choked on my lunch reading that

Talk about making excuses for yourself. If it has been quoted correctly then it makes me dis-like him even more. Arrogance oozing out of him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Essex Eagle 4 Eva's Profile Essex Eagle 4 Eva Flag 28 Sep 19 12.35pm Send a Private Message to Essex Eagle 4 Eva Add Essex Eagle 4 Eva as a friend

Going to my first match of the season this afternoon. I'd love dear Tekkers to score - but it just seems impossible...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Den1923's Profile Den1923 Flag 28 Sep 19 1.20pm Send a Private Message to Den1923 Add Den1923 as a friend

Originally posted by Essex Eagle 4 Eva

Going to my first match of the season this afternoon. I'd love dear Tekkers to score - but it just seems impossible...

The groundsman is more likely to score and you will get good odds!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 28 Sep 19 1.25pm Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by Essex Eagle 4 Eva

Going to my first match of the season this afternoon. I'd love dear Tekkers to score - but it just seems impossible...

Iíd love him to pull his hamstring in the warmup.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bangell's Profile Bangell Flag Oxford 28 Sep 19 2.05pm Send a Private Message to Bangell Add Bangell as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

[Link]

If anyone wants a laugh!

Pissed off reading that. Taking no personal responsibility. He's been f***ing awful and needs to give more.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag Chelsea 28 Sep 19 10.23pm Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

Nearly choked on my lunch reading that

Itís beyond embarrassing. Itís deluded. I doubt even China are calling anymore.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 29 Sep 19 1.10am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Benteke made the best kind of contribution for him today,
by staying the feck off the pitch.

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 30 Sep 19 10.57am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

Iíd love him to pull his hamstring in the warmup.

He has more chance of successfully pulling his John Thomas than he does his hamstring. You have to run to pull a hamstring. That article is beyond a joke. I get it that you have to have a certain arrogance to be a top sportsman, but this smacks of blaming everyone except himself. His 3 worst attributes as a striker:

1) poor positional play.
2) makes poor decisions with the ball
3) canít finish

All in all not really what you want from a striker.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 30 Sep 19 11.31am Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

He has more chance of successfully pulling his John Thomas than he does his hamstring. You have to run to pull a hamstring. That article is beyond a joke. I get it that you have to have a certain arrogance to be a top sportsman, but this smacks of blaming everyone except himself. His 3 worst attributes as a striker:

1) poor positional play.
2) makes poor decisions with the ball
3) canít finish

All in all not really what you want from a striker.

I used to feel sorry for him because he comes accross as shy and soft but I have changed my tune lately with him. I can't wait till he's gone from the club.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bexley Eagle's Profile Bexley Eagle Flag Bexley Kent 30 Sep 19 3.03pm Send a Private Message to Bexley Eagle Add Bexley Eagle as a friend

I was discussing at length how the club could get some value out of CB over a few pints before kick off on Saturday. In the absence of a wealthy Chinese club owner who has been in a coma for 3 years and just woken up we came up with the following:

1)Get him to sell half time super draw tickets, as this requires little or no movement.
2)Perhaps he could step in for Pete the Eagle as he has the physic to cope with the costume , and he generally wanders around the pitch aimlessly flapping his arms.
After that we were struggling.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kenners46's Profile kenners46 Flag sydenham village 30 Sep 19 3.12pm Send a Private Message to kenners46 Add kenners46 as a friend

Originally posted by Bexley Eagle

I was discussing at length how the club could get some value out of CB over a few pints before kick off on Saturday. In the absence of a wealthy Chinese club owner who has been in a coma for 3 years and just woken up we came up with the following:

1)Get him to sell half time super draw tickets, as this requires little or no movement.
2)Perhaps he could step in for Pete the Eagle as he has the physic to cope with the costume , and he generally wanders around the pitch aimlessly flapping his arms.
After that we were struggling.

I was going to offer a 3rd option of being a chauffeur on picking up real footballers from the airport but he has even fooked that up now

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 216 of 227 < 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Benteke thread