You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > André Schurrle (rumour)
August 14 2020 3.10am

André Schurrle (rumour)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Bullhorn76's Profile Bullhorn76 Flag Darlington 22 Jul 18 12.13pm Send a Private Message to Bullhorn76 Add Bullhorn76 as a friend

I don’t Know how credible this Alan Nixon is but someone asked him on twitter about schurrle to palace and he replied no !

Edited by Bullhorn76 (22 Jul 2018 12.13pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Aray's Profile Aray Flag South London 23 Jul 18 12.58pm Send a Private Message to Aray Add Aray as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

How many times did you see him live? He joined a poorly performing team and then got injured. He is total class and would be an upgrade on most of our squad, that's why I would blooooooooody take him.

But for £40m? If we knew what we were doing we could buy at least 2/3 quality players for that kinda money...

By the way - I saw RLC live every home game. In my view he flatters to deceive although his end product improved somewhat towards the end of his stay. Also he can give the ball away cheaply in dangerous areas.

Back on thread - Schurrle would be a steal at £15m.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 23 Jul 18 2.16pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Aray

But for £40m? If we knew what we were doing we could buy at least 2/3 quality players for that kinda money...

By the way - I saw RLC live every home game. In my view he flatters to deceive although his end product improved somewhat towards the end of his stay. Also he can give the ball away cheaply in dangerous areas.

Back on thread -
Schurrle would be a steal at £15m.

And that may be the problem.
Totally agree with you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dannyh.V2's Profile Dannyh.V2 Flag Stone lickers 23 Jul 18 3.32pm Send a Private Message to Dannyh.V2 Add Dannyh.V2 as a friend

Personally I think this window will be as underwhelming as past ones....However we do have a new keeper, So if we can keep who we have, maybe get RLC back on loan, and add a replacement for Cabaye, then it would seem to be a good window.

Don't forget that our first eleven can and did compete with the best the league had to offer, and a massive positive is Wickham coming back, IF he stays fit that lad will score loads.

Bit early to start wetting pants just yet.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View new_in_Wait's Profile new_in_Wait Flag Lewisham 23 Jul 18 3.53pm Send a Private Message to new_in_Wait Add new_in_Wait as a friend

Originally posted by Dannyh.V2

Personally I think this window will be as underwhelming as past ones....However we do have a new keeper, So if we can keep who we have, maybe get RLC back on loan, and add a replacement for Cabaye, then it would seem to be a good window.

Don't forget that our first eleven can and did compete with the best the league had to offer, and a massive positive is Wickham coming back, IF he stays fit that lad will score loads.

Bit early to start wetting pants just yet.

we're probably waiting to see what the top 10 clubs have to sell and if they get desperate about clearing the deadwood. I.e. Everton will try to get rid of Mirallas (who was on loan at Olimpiacos and played like 10 games). Or West Ham with Antonio, maybe Obiang. Or Southampton with one of their older players. Same goes with European leagues, but given we have limited to no scouting there, we'll probably miss out on stuff.

Plus the loan market. We'll put together some sort of squad, but not too sure where it will carry us.

and really worried that most EPL teams will have our number: Wilf.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Crystal_Clear's Profile Crystal_Clear Flag Belfast 24 Jul 18 9.59pm Send a Private Message to Crystal_Clear Add Crystal_Clear as a friend

Going to Fulham by the looks of it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View slubglurge's Profile slubglurge Flag welling 24 Jul 18 10.21pm Send a Private Message to slubglurge Add slubglurge as a friend

Parish just beaten to the phone

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Chubskip's Profile Chubskip Flag 25 Jul 18 7.23am Send a Private Message to Chubskip Add Chubskip as a friend

We're we ever really interested?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 25 Jul 18 7.40am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by new_in_Wait

we're probably waiting to see what the top 10 clubs have to sell and if they get desperate about clearing the deadwood. I.e. Everton will try to get rid of Mirallas (who was on loan at Olimpiacos and played like 10 games). Or West Ham with Antonio, maybe Obiang. Or Southampton with one of their older players. Same goes with European leagues, but given we have limited to no scouting there, we'll probably miss out on stuff.

Plus the loan market. We'll put together some sort of squad, but not too sure where it will carry us.

and really worried that most EPL teams will have our number: Wilf.

So you think our strategy is probably to look to take dead wood from other PL clubs, do you? That hardly inspires confidence!

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DeanMiles's Profile DeanMiles Flag Telford 25 Jul 18 7.47am Send a Private Message to DeanMiles Add DeanMiles as a friend

Shame that he's joining Fulham. Would have been a good signing for us.

Oh well, squad is good enough according to Parish...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View radsyrendot's Profile radsyrendot Flag From Coventry now in Leicester 25 Jul 18 9.09am Send a Private Message to radsyrendot Add radsyrendot as a friend

^^^^. HAHAHAHA Parish where is he ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Woolsy's Profile Woolsy Flag Essex 25 Jul 18 10.14am Send a Private Message to Woolsy Add Woolsy as a friend

The exact reason that I wanted Villa to win the play-off. They're another London based clubs competing for our transfers.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > André Schurrle (rumour)