You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Chelsea vs Palace
September 19 2018 11.42am

Chelsea vs Palace

Previous Topic | Next Topic


 

View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 20 Feb 18 11.44pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

does anybody on here believe the Scummers will be thinking about their visit to Barcelona on the 14th and that that may help us somewhat ?

we play them on the 10th at Scumford Bridge.


The Barcelona game is finely poised and Chelski must be on top top form to have any chance. Might they rest a few key players ?

And just 68 hours after the final whistle at Camp Nou the blue-scum must kickoff a tough FA cup quarter final at Leicester.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (20 Feb 2018 11.50pm)

 


can you hear the Brighton sing ? i can't hear a f...king thing

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View FairweatherEagle's Profile FairweatherEagle Flag London 21 Feb 18 12.47am Send a Private Message to FairweatherEagle Add FairweatherEagle as a friend

That may help us if they are looking safely in second in the league. Then the league may well be the lowest priority that week.

Even with all those things in our favour, we will need to be having a good game and not an Everton type performance to get anything out of the game.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View bexleydave's Profile bexleydave Flag Barnehurst 21 Feb 18 5.56am Send a Private Message to bexleydave Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add bexleydave as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

does anybody on here believe the Scummers will be thinking about their visit to Barcelona on the 14th and that that may help us somewhat ?

we play them on the 10th at Scumford Bridge.

The Barcelona game is finely poised and Chelski must be on top top form to have any chance. Might they rest a few key players ?

And just 68 hours after the final whistle at Camp Nou the blue-scum must kickoff a tough FA cup quarter final at Leicester.


If I had a 1 for every time I've heard similar sentiments expressed on here, followed by us receiving a thrashing, I'd have...well...quite a few quid. It doesn't work like that; never has and never will.

 


Bexley Dave

Can you hear the Brighton sing? I can't hear a ******* thing!

"The most arrogant, obnoxious bunch of deluded little sun tanned, loafer wearing mummy's boys I've ever had the misfortune of having to listen to" (Burnley forum)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 21 Feb 18 10.00am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by bexleydave


If I had a 1 for every time I've heard similar sentiments expressed on here, followed by us receiving a thrashing, I'd have...well...quite a few quid. It doesn't work like that; never has and never will.

Chelsea play full strength to win nearly always. It can possibly help us if we're in the middle or end of their run of 2 games a week but if it's at the start then possibly not.

Loads of times top sides have dropped points 3/4 days after a champions league match. Leicester might get really lucky if there's extra time at Barcelona.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 21 Feb 18 10.11am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Chelsea's 0-3 home loss was the 9th game of 3/4 days gap between each match, followed by a 5 day gap and a bartering at Watford.

The Barcelona game might be in their minds but as long as they lead early enough they'll win. We have to get in their faces and make it far from routine with Barcelona in their minds. Difficult but possible.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chateauferret's Profile chateauferret Flag Airdrie 21 Feb 18 10.16am Send a Private Message to chateauferret Add chateauferret as a friend

If Willian plays like he did last night we shall have real problems with these. He was unlucky not to get a hat-trick.

 


============
The Ferret
============

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 21 Feb 18 10.24am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by chateauferret

If Willian plays like he did last night we shall have real problems with these. He was unlucky not to get a hat-trick.

Yeah tried 3 perfect shots the keeper couldn't save. 2 hit the post and one goes in. Need a Luca reducer early doors.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 21 Feb 18 10.45am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by chateauferret

If Willian plays like he did last night we shall have real problems with these. He was unlucky not to get a hat-trick.

the goal he did score was a worldy. bent the ball around a load of fellas and totally invisible to the keeper, inch perfect into the bottom corner. can we put something in his coffee the day before they play us ?

 


can you hear the Brighton sing ? i can't hear a f...king thing

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 21 Feb 18 12.14pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

the goal he did score was a worldy. bent the ball around a load of fellas and totally invisible to the keeper, inch perfect into the bottom corner. can we put something in his coffee the day before they play us ?

A Holmesdale coffee would do it.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bangell's Profile Bangell Flag Oxford 21 Feb 18 12.18pm Send a Private Message to Bangell Add Bangell as a friend

I swear that every time we start thinking it's a great time to play a particular team, we get routinely beaten

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 21 Feb 18 12.25pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Bangell

I swear that every time we start thinking it's a great time to play a particular team, we get routinely beaten

when i have those feelings, i whip out a photo of the charlton squad and laugh so hard my sides hurt.

 


can you hear the Brighton sing ? i can't hear a f...king thing

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Chelsea vs Palace