You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Where's Jach?
August 18 2019 9.47am

Where's Jach?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Osvaldo's Profile Osvaldo Flag Epsom 27 Feb 18 2.59pm Send a Private Message to Osvaldo Add Osvaldo as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'New Centre Half?' by Midlands Eagle

This was the guy along with others who were going to help us fight relegation!
Now I'm told it's relegation from the Championship next season!!!
Laugh, I could go and renew my season ticket, at least that's going up!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rachid Rachid Rachid's Profile Rachid Rachid Rachid Flag 27 Feb 18 8.52pm Send a Private Message to Rachid Rachid Rachid Add Rachid Rachid Rachid as a friend

And Lee brought on ahead of Rakip. So called winger spends more time moving the ball towards our goal than the opposition’s.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 27 Feb 18 8.55pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Osvaldo

This post has been merged from a topic called 'New Centre Half?' by Midlands Eagle

This was the guy along with others who were going to help us fight relegation!
Now I'm told it's relegation from the Championship next season!!!
Laugh, I could go and renew my season ticket, at least that's going up!

Was he? Who told you that? Certainly not Roy who said he was one for the future.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 27 Feb 18 9.02pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Was he? Who told you that? Certainly not Roy who said he was one for the future.

Given we just brought on Damien Delaney in the premier league how about one for now?

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 27 Feb 18 9.45pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Given we just brought on Damien Delaney in the premier league how about one for now?

If you have some great ideas on free agents I am sure Roy and Dougie would love to hear.

Meanwhile Jarek will be brought along at the appropriate pace according to the vast experience of Roy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View thai-eagle's Profile thai-eagle Flag chiang mai 28 Feb 18 2.59am Send a Private Message to thai-eagle Add thai-eagle as a friend

DD came on with five minutes to go in a team under constant pressure. Everyone who has played football ON the pitch, not only keyboard, knows how difficult it is to come in at that stage of a game. That goes even for a Maradona or Messi, but in hindsight Roy H. should maybe have put Sørloth to defend corners after Tomkins went off?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sprites's Profile sprites Flag Auckland 28 Feb 18 3.52am Send a Private Message to sprites Add sprites as a friend

Originally posted by Rachid Rachid Rachid

And Lee brought on ahead of Rakip. So called winger spends more time moving the ball towards our goal than the opposition’s.

Lee's a decent enough player to bring on, give it a rest.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View michaelpearce's Profile michaelpearce Flag grays 28 Feb 18 6.24am Send a Private Message to michaelpearce Add michaelpearce as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

If you have some great ideas on free agents I am sure Roy and Dougie would love to hear.

Meanwhile Jarek will be brought along at the appropriate pace according to the vast experience of Roy.

I agree to many experts on here that dont work in football or every worked in the game and seem to know what Roy is thinking,with all these people that are privy to Roys thinking get him to out the board and backroom staff, because there seem tobe alot on here that know him personally ,or is it the doom and gloom fans just enjoy making assumptions with lack of facts

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mars's Profile mars Flag Folkestone 28 Feb 18 8.19am Send a Private Message to mars Add mars as a friend

Evan only think Roy doesn't rate him and was signed by Dogie and Parish over his head

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Feb 18 7.49pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by mars

Evan only think Roy doesn't rate him and was signed by Dogie and Parish over his head

You can think that if you like.

Roy, however, said he was building for the future. He was pretty specific.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View slubglurge's Profile slubglurge Flag welling 28 Feb 18 8.09pm Send a Private Message to slubglurge Add slubglurge as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

You can think that if you like.

Roy, however, said he was building for the future. He was pretty specific.

With our crazy injury list and lopsided squad we needed players ready to go straight into the team. We cant afford to carry anybody

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Feb 18 8.15pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by slubglurge

With our crazy injury list and lopsided squad we needed players ready to go straight into the team. We cant afford to carry anybody

We aren't carrying him as he doesn't get onto the pitch. There was never any indication he would go quickly into the starting line up or onto the bench. That was made perfectly clear.

You may say, with hindsight, that we should have recruited a match ready central defender. We didn't.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Where's Jach?