You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Trump missile threats
October 20 2018 10.00am

Trump missile threats

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

 

View Pussay Patrol's Profile Pussay Patrol 11 Apr 18 7.53pm Send a Private Message to Pussay Patrol Add Pussay Patrol as a friend

I hope we distance ourselves from the moron

If he fires missiles he represents no one and if the UK government joins in it won't be in my name

Any military action should be with a UN resolution

 


Why did Tong Po think running at Kurt with a flame would make any difference?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 11 Apr 18 7.58pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Pussay Patrol

I hope we distance ourselves from the moron

If he fires missiles he represents no one and if the UK government joins in it won't be in my name

Any military action should be with a UN resolution

Russia don't seem to think that nor require it.

I have no problem with an air campaign to ensure that Russia, Iran and Syria come to understand that Syria has to be split up into regions and that Assad cannot be allowed to regain control of all Syria.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 11 Apr 18 8.13pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Pussay Patrol

I hope we distance ourselves from the moron

If he fires missiles he represents no one and if the UK government joins in it won't be in my name

Any military action should be with a UN resolution

It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation with which no doubt, all the usual suspect will try and make political gain.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 11 Apr 18 8.50pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Russia don't seem to think that nor require it.

I have no problem with an air campaign to ensure that Russia, Iran and Syria come to understand that Syria has to be split up into regions and that Assad cannot be allowed to regain control of all Syria.

........along with Iraq and Libya all want/wanted to move away from the friggin' debt-laden petro-dollar.
Is this really a 'conspiracy theory' or is it the never mentioned reason for the continuous, relentless and pointless 'war' in the Middle East?

Coincidence?


 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View rob1969's Profile rob1969 Flag Banstead Surrey 11 Apr 18 8.55pm Send a Private Message to rob1969 Add rob1969 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation with which no doubt, all the usual suspect will try and make political gain.


This. Do and we risk aiding the real extremists gaining in Syria.
Don’t and we appear weak and encourage Assad - under
Russian protection - to continue carrying out atrocities.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 11 Apr 18 9.24pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

........along with Iraq and Libya all want/wanted to move away from the friggin' debt-laden petro-dollar.
Is this really a 'conspiracy theory' or is it the never mentioned reason for the continuous, relentless and pointless 'war' in the Middle East?

Coincidence?


Yes it's a conspiracy theory.

You're racking up quite a few Tux.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Apr 2018 9.25pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 11 Apr 18 9.35pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Yes it's a conspiracy theory.

You're racking up quite a few Tux.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Apr 2018 9.25pm)

You're far too clever to be this dumb bud.
When you have a continual stream of events that in reality make no sense, then there has to be alternative reasons/answers.

Why do you have such a problem when i quote a fact?

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 11 Apr 18 9.43pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

You're far too clever to be this dumb bud.
When you have a continual stream of events that in reality make no sense, then there has to be alternative reasons/answers.

Why do you have such a problem when i quote a fact?

A continuing observation I and many more rational people have on conspiracy theorists is that they think that many real world events are controlled or designed as apart of a plan.

It's a self delusion most of the time. Assumed competence for human group control.... when in reality all anyone can ever control is themselves....and that's only the sensible ones.

If you make a particular claim then I'm willing to see the evidence for it.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Apr 2018 9.44pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 11 Apr 18 9.56pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Maybe this wasn't assad
Maybe it was an inside job
How many anti assad fighters or their family were killed or even there.
Maybe a bomb hit the fighters chemical store
Maybe the film is old
Maybe it was self inflicted.
Why would he (assad) actually be stupid enough to do this knowing the kick off.
Nah something stinks about this.
Still at least the Arab spring is bouncing along nicely.
Don't wish too hard
You might get what you wish for !!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 11 Apr 18 10.00pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

A continuing observation I and many more rational people have on conspiracy theorists is that they think that many real world events are controlled or designed as apart of a plan.

It's a self delusion most of the time. Assumed competence for human group control.... when in reality all anyone can ever control is themselves....and that's only the sensible ones.

If you make a particular claim then I'm willing to see the evidence for it.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Apr 2018 9.44pm)

I'll say again. Why do you have such a problem when i quote a fact?
Why do you and yours instantly label everyone as a conspiracy theorist when others offer facts?

Why are you scared of being wrong?

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 11 Apr 18 10.06pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

I'll say again. Why do you have such a problem when i quote a fact?
Why do you and yours instantly label everyone as a conspiracy theorist when others offer facts?

Why are you scared of being wrong?

I just say, if you claim 'facts' then prove them.

I'm dispassionate about being wrong. If I'm proven wrong then it's a benefit because it means I've learnt something.

It would be better if we were all similar in attitude in that sense. But humans are humans....and that's fine.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Apr 2018 10.07pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 11 Apr 18 10.22pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I just say, if you claim 'facts' then prove them.

I'm dispassionate about being wrong. If I'm proven wrong then it's a benefit because it means I've learnt something.

In recent years, any Middle Eastern country wishing to escape the strangle-hold of the petro-dollar, as i posted previously, have all been attacked. Are you honestly telling me this is pure bloody coincidence?
Russia, for a long while now has also looked elsewhere and will now do their business in the recently launched petro-yuan.
The manufactured grief (for years!) in the ME has nothing to do with oil, it's all about keeping the debt-laden dollar 'alive'.

Fact.

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Trump missile threats