You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > PALACE v Toulouse
July 16 2018 2.07am

PALACE v Toulouse

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »

Play our World Cup 2018 Prediction League!

World Cup Prediction League 2018

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 25 Jun 18 9.07pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

I've seen mentioned on social media. Apparently its at Selhurst Park on Saturday August 4th & its a 5PM KO

 


[Link]
Give us a like & Follow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dingdong's Profile dingdong Flag bognor regis 25 Jun 18 9.53pm Send a Private Message to dingdong Add dingdong as a friend

nothing on the official site yet

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dorking's Profile dorking Flag 25 Jun 18 10.06pm Send a Private Message to dorking Add dorking as a friend

It's on Toulouse's website

[Link]

Typical Palace, second to doing everything, can't even announce their own home games first

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 25 Jun 18 10.16pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

A bad one TO LOSE

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View matthau's Profile matthau Flag South Croydon 25 Jun 18 10.46pm Send a Private Message to matthau Add matthau as a friend

Originally posted by YT

A bad one TO LOSE


Lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 25 Jun 18 11.25pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

I’m a bit disappointed it’s at home.

Toulouse is a great city. They’ve got fantastic rugby fans. I was there when they last won the H cup. There were bands playing, people on the street, pyro/fireworks going off and everyone drinking Pastis.

Not sure what the football fans are like but I assume rugby is bigger there.

Easy to get to from Gatwick to.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DutchEagleJohan's Profile DutchEagleJohan Flag Vlissingen, Netherlands 26 Jun 18 3.36am Send a Private Message to DutchEagleJohan Add DutchEagleJohan as a friend

very odd indeed!

Originally posted by dorking

It's on Toulouse's website

[Link]

Typical Palace, second to doing everything, can't even announce their own home games first

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 26 Jun 18 6.50am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

I’m a bit disappointed it’s at home.

Toulouse is a great city. They’ve got fantastic rugby fans. I was there when they last won the H cup. There were bands playing, people on the street, pyro/fireworks going off and everyone drinking Pastis.

Not sure what the football fans are like but I assume rugby is bigger there.

Easy to get to from Gatwick to.

Yes an away trip would have been great. Palace fans could have made a feature of the journey - sharing stories of how they were going to get to the game. We could have called it “Le Trek”. The “Toulouse Le Trek” perhaps.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View bexleydave's Profile bexleydave Flag Barnehurst 26 Jun 18 7.07am Send a Private Message to bexleydave Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add bexleydave as a friend

Originally posted by YT

Yes an away trip would have been great. Palace fans could have made a feature of the journey - sharing stories of how they were going to get to the game. We could have called it “Le Trek”. The “Toulouse Le Trek” perhaps.

 


Bexley Dave

Can you hear the Brighton sing? I can't hear a ******* thing!

"The most arrogant, obnoxious bunch of deluded little sun tanned, loafer wearing mummy's boys I've ever had the misfortune of having to listen to" (Burnley forum)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OllieMaidstoneEagle's Profile OllieMaidstoneEagle Flag Maidstone, Kent 26 Jun 18 8.54pm Send a Private Message to OllieMaidstoneEagle Add OllieMaidstoneEagle as a friend

Originally posted by dingdong

nothing on the official site yet

Still busy doing the accounts! Ollie's Dad,Ash.

 


Red and Blue Army!
LONDON BORN PALACE BRED LIVE AND DIE FOR BLUE AND RED
Football is not just a game, its a religion

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View exmoutheagle's Profile exmoutheagle Flag 27 Jun 18 9.34am Send a Private Message to exmoutheagle Add exmoutheagle as a friend

Who on earth decided that we have to lose at home? I thought we'd turned that corner.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View trapperjohn's Profile trapperjohn Flag Horsham 27 Jun 18 5.36pm Send a Private Message to trapperjohn Add trapperjohn as a friend

Two loos; there’ll be a heck of a queue

 


I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > PALACE v Toulouse