You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Pulling your hair out...the Nuclear future.
December 12 2018 3.49am

Pulling your hair out...the Nuclear future.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 21 Oct 18 11.49am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The US pulls out of the INF nuclear treaty....and when you look at Russia's defaulting on the agreement and China's military development while it isn't even signed to it.... you can see why.

So we are headed back to the build up cold war of attrition.....which....fingers crossed will be once again decided economically in the west's favour.

However countries that haven't developed underground shelters for their citizens have essentially condemned them...which is most of them.

But we know most people are clueless....if you just don't say something explicitly people intrinsically believe the future is always better.

Despite economics teaching them different....In the holistic general level only the advance of technology has improved western lives dramatically....not systems of economics nor political systems.

Thoughts?


Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Oct 2018 1.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 21 Oct 18 12.22pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The US pulls out of the INF nuclear treaty....and when you look at Russia's defaulting on the agreement and China's military development while it isn't even signed to it.... you can see why.

So we are headed back to the build up cold war of attrition.....which....fingers crossed will be once again decided economically in the west's favour.

However countries that haven't developed underground shelters for their citizens have essentially condemned them...which is most of them.

But we know most people are clueless....if you just don't say something explicitly people intrinsically believe the future is always better.

Despite economics teaching them different....only the advance of technology has improved western lives....not systems of economics nor political systems.

Thoughts?

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Oct 2018 11.55am)

1. Unlikely due to the demise of the Dollar.
2. If gluing your face to an iphone 24/7 is an 'improvement' then God help us.

As for a nuclear war, i can't see it happening tbh but if it ever did then party hard.............it'll numb the pain

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 21 Oct 18 12.29pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

I heard this on LBC, for once most of the experts think Trump is right (maybe not his language).

Then some idiot phoned up and said we should get rid of all nukes, how? Well the west should make the first move and then Russia and China would follow suit? Really some people are so naive I think his name was Jeremy.

No one wants an escalation but yet again Obama ducked this issue even when he knew Russia was flagrantly ignoring the treaty.

They say you should never judge a leader until about 50 years later when history has a better perceptive. I wonder how Obama will be judged because right now it seems every problem on Trmup's desk comes with an Obama did nothing sticker.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 21 Oct 18 12.41pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Thre is no justification for just assuming that Russia has broken the 1987 treaty, they say precisely the opposite.

Putin is an experienced leader and there has been no threat of nuclear war or confrontation.

Two years into the job and Trump has turned the World into a more dangerous place.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 21 Oct 18 12.53pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Thre is no justification for just assuming that Russia has broken the 1987 treaty, they say precisely the opposite.

Putin is an experienced leader and there has been no threat of nuclear war or confrontation.

Two years into the job and Trump has turned the World into a more dangerous place.

These are the views of the completely deluded.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 21 Oct 18 12.57pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

1. Unlikely due to the demise of the Dollar.
2. If gluing your face to an iphone 24/7 is an 'improvement' then God help us.

As for a nuclear war, i can't see it happening tbh but if it ever did then party hard.............it'll numb the pain


Who needs an excuse to party hard?

As for the serious stuff.

1) The demise of the dollar and the rise of the....what?

It's very likely to happen unless something is stronger.....the nearest threat is Asian and Trump has started the west on the path to counter that.....only the left can feck it up and give them back their advantage...which of course is what they are banking and holding out on.

2) No these are a snapshot of the improvements that advances in technology have given us.....pretty much all coming out of the capitalistic west.

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Oct 2018 12.59pm)

capitalism.JPG Attachment: capitalism.JPG (166.43Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 21 Oct 18 1.09pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Again Trump assessing these global agreements and pulling out when the terms are violated by the other side. It's shows commonsense and strong leadership. It also again puts to bed the narrative from the Democrats that Trump is colluding with Russia when he's been much tougher on them than 'lead from behind' Obama. Also when push comes to shove, the US would obliterate Russia within the space of a few hours and Putin knows it.

Edited by Penge Eagle (21 Oct 2018 1.10pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 21 Oct 18 2.36pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Trump is the only president who could unite China and Russia.

Their first joint military exercises ever, that's what Trump means, his paranoia is making the enemies stronger, not weaker.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 21 Oct 18 3.24pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Trump is the only president who could unite China and Russia.

Their first joint military exercises ever, that's what Trump means, his paranoia is making the enemies stronger, not weaker.

They were already united.

Move your legs a bit quicker, you might catch up.

So lets hear your alternative to the Chinese trade imbalance and all the other cheating crap they do?

Lets hear what your alternative is towards Russia?

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Oct 2018 3.26pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Pulling your hair out...the Nuclear future.