You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Strikers we could realistically get to score asap
January 20 2019 1.28am

Strikers we could realistically get to score asap

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 2 « First< 1 2

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Only 10 a year!!'s Profile Only 10 a year!! Flag 12 Nov 18 1.53pm Send a Private Message to Only 10 a year!! Add Only 10 a year!! as a friend

I only know two of them.

Why would Rangers sell Morelos in January and Leigh Griffiths was a flop at Wolves they kept loaning him out and he only scored a few in League 1.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 12 Nov 18 2.05pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Defoe, knows how to score at selhurst!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Painter's Profile Painter Flag Croydon 12 Nov 18 2.08pm Send a Private Message to Painter Add Painter as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Defoe, knows how to score at selhurst!

36 years old on £90k a week, not going to happen at Palace.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 12 Nov 18 2.10pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

36 years old on £90k a week, not going to happen at Palace.

watch this space painter, watch this space!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 02 Jan 19 2.55pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Just an update:

BAGHDAD BOUNEDJAH is between Leeds United (Championship leaders) and Olympique Marseille which are both offering 4.5 million for him.

[Link]

MBWANA SAMATTA from Genk is wanted by Middlesbrough. He would cost 7-8 million.

TIQUINHO SOARES is still valued at 8 million by FC Porto.

ROGER ASSALE from Young Boys is wanted by Olympique Marseille, St Etienne and some Arab clubs. His price is around 8 million.

ALAN CARVALHO has gone to Galatasaray of Turkey , coming free.

All these seem like decent prices for the Premier League.


One price which has exploded though is that of EMILIANO SALA. Cardiff had a n agreement with Nantes to pay 15 million for him, but the Fench aren;t stupid. He's their most important asset and he scores almost every match. They have changed their minds and ask for 20. We'll see if Cardiff pays.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lakeview's Profile Lakeview Flag Lincoln 02 Jan 19 2.58pm Send a Private Message to Lakeview Add Lakeview as a friend

I have the greatest respect for Matteo's research & knowledge in posts. His posts have become one of the best features of this site. Thanks, Matteo.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 02 Jan 19 3.53pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Just an update:

BAGHDAD BOUNEDJAH is between Leeds United (Championship leaders) and Olympique Marseille which are both offering 4.5 million for him.

[Link]

MBWANA SAMATTA from Genk is wanted by Middlesbrough. He would cost 7-8 million.

TIQUINHO SOARES is still valued at 8 million by FC Porto.

ROGER ASSALE from Young Boys is wanted by Olympique Marseille, St Etienne and some Arab clubs. His price is around 8 million.

ALAN CARVALHO has gone to Galatasaray of Turkey , coming free.

All these seem like decent prices for the Premier League.


One price which has exploded though is that of EMILIANO SALA. Cardiff had a n agreement with Nantes to pay 15 million for him, but the Fench aren;t stupid. He's their most important asset and he scores almost every match. They have changed their minds and ask for 20. We'll see if Cardiff pays.

M, any British ones ????

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 02 Jan 19 4.04pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Just an update:

BAGHDAD BOUNEDJAH is between Leeds United (Championship leaders) and Olympique Marseille which are both offering 4.5 million for him.

[Link]

MBWANA SAMATTA from Genk is wanted by Middlesbrough. He would cost 7-8 million.

TIQUINHO SOARES is still valued at 8 million by FC Porto.

ROGER ASSALE from Young Boys is wanted by Olympique Marseille, St Etienne and some Arab clubs. His price is around 8 million.

ALAN CARVALHO has gone to Galatasaray of Turkey , coming free.

All these seem like decent prices for the Premier League.


One price which has exploded though is that of EMILIANO SALA. Cardiff had a n agreement with Nantes to pay 15 million for him, but the Fench aren;t stupid. He's their most important asset and he scores almost every match. They have changed their minds and ask for 20. We'll see if Cardiff pays.

Are you sure Mattteo that some of these players are not tongue in cheek, I mean when you have a Young Boys player called Roger Assale it is a bit dubious?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Booted Eagle's Profile Booted Eagle Flag Bristol 02 Jan 19 5.42pm Send a Private Message to Booted Eagle Add Booted Eagle as a friend

Only have to go a few miles down the road and grab Maupay from Brentford. Might be diminutive but Tekkers and Wickham have the height. Both of these are going to grab the boots when fit whoever comes in but we need options. Be nice to give 2 up front and Wilf on the wing a go. Think Salako, Wright and Bright.

 


“ [T]here are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.There are known unknowns; that is to say there are things that, we now know we don't know.But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know. ”
—United States Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 02 Jan 19 6.02pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

Are you sure Mattteo that some of these players are not tongue in cheek, I mean when you have a Young Boys player called Roger Assale it is a bit dubious?

Young Boys....Roger Assale. I don;t get it. It must be something from a language perspective, but I don't catch it ))

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Curlyeagle 2's Profile Curlyeagle 2 Flag Crowborogh 02 Jan 19 7.33pm Send a Private Message to Curlyeagle 2 Add Curlyeagle 2 as a friend

Originally posted by Booted Eagle

Only have to go a few miles down the road and grab Maupay from Brentford. Might be diminutive but Tekkers and Wickham have the height. Both of these are going to grab the boots when fit whoever comes in but we need options. Be nice to give 2 up front and Wilf on the wing a go. Think Salako, Wright and Bright.

Have to agree, this would be one I would like to see given the opportunity at a higher level. Only 23 years of age as well I believe.
May be a bit of a gamble but so would all the others we have been linked with.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View gloryhunter's Profile gloryhunter Flag EDINBURGH 02 Jan 19 7.38pm Send a Private Message to gloryhunter Add gloryhunter as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Young Boys....Roger Assale. I don;t get it. It must be something from a language perspective, but I don't catch it ))


I think he's alluding to "roger" him up his "Assale" - bit crude IMO (but I've led a sheltered life).

 


gloryhunter (eagle in exile)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 2 « First< 1 2

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Strikers we could realistically get to score asap