You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > National Action
December 13 2018 12.40am

National Action

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last Ľ

 

View pefwin's Profile pefwin Flag Fighting the politics of envy 12 Nov 18 1.15pm Send a Private Message to pefwin Add pefwin as a friend

Sorry you guys seemed to missed this perversion of justice.


[Link]

 


"Everything is air-droppable at least once."

"When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 12 Nov 18 1.49pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by pefwin

Sorry you guys seemed to missed this perversion of justice.


[Link]

I think if you take out the far right association what you are left with is a bunch of nasty thugs e.g. crossbows, knifes etc. I have no time for people like this and am happy to condemn them.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 12 Nov 18 2.17pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I think if you take out the far right association what you are left with is a bunch of nasty thugs e.g. crossbows, knifes etc. I have no time for people like this and am happy to condemn them.

Little Adolph wont know what all the fuss is!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 12 Nov 18 5.28pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Pefwin making a late bid for the 2018 Nick Gussett award.

How can anyone take people like this seriously?

Calling the baby Adolf Hitler ha ha.

This is what it reminds me of.

[Link]

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (12 Nov 2018 5.30pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 15 Nov 18 9.17am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

National action seem quite nasty.

Not as nasty as if they had been pictured with a soviet union communist flag though.....but nasty all the same.


Edited by Stirlingsays (15 Nov 2018 9.26am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 15 Nov 18 10.24am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

National action seem quite nasty.

Not as nasty as if they had been pictured with a soviet union communist flag though.....but nasty all the same.


Edited by Stirlingsays (15 Nov 2018 9.26am)


But in the brave new world, those wicked Nazis are the excuse to destroy Western civilisation and make us all good little multicultural workers.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 15 Nov 18 2.52pm Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Two things worry me from that link

- which one of the three pictured looks after the shared brain cell, and

- how the hell do you trim a pie with a 'swastika shaped pastry cutter'?

 


Orwell's 1984 was a warning,not a manual!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 15 Nov 18 3.07pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by becky

Two things worry me from that link

- which one of the three pictured looks after the shared brain cell, and

- how the hell do you trim a pie with a 'swastika shaped pastry cutter'?

Viz a Hitler Youth dagger und very carefully I expect.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 15 Nov 18 8.03pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger


But in the brave new world, those wicked Nazis are the excuse to destroy Western civilisation and make us all good little multicultural workers.

Those who own the megaphone shape the narrative.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 15 Nov 18 8.24pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

And these will get locked up for sure.
Letís hope it is the same for any one being a member of a banned organisation.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View npn's Profile npn Flag Crowborough 15 Nov 18 8.44pm Send a Private Message to npn Add npn as a friend

Originally posted by pefwin

Sorry you guys seemed to missed this perversion of justice.


[Link]

Sorry, what have i missed? Why is this a perversion of justice? Do you not believe they are members of this group? Or is there some other element to the story i haven't seen.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pefwin's Profile pefwin Flag Fighting the politics of envy 16 Nov 18 1.49pm Send a Private Message to pefwin Add pefwin as a friend

Originally posted by npn

Sorry, what have i missed? Why is this a perversion of justice? Do you not believe they are members of this group? Or is there some other element to the story i haven't seen.

I promise never to be sarcastic with you again, far too complex.

 


"Everything is air-droppable at least once."

"When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last Ľ

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > National Action