You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Cheikhou Kouyate
January 24 2020 1.36am

Cheikhou Kouyate

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 9 of 9 « First< 5 6 7 8 9

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Gary St.Andrews's Profile Gary St.Andrews Flag Kenley 07 Dec 19 7.23am Send a Private Message to Gary St.Andrews Add Gary St.Andrews as a friend

West Ham friends of mine were amazed that they let Cheik and Tomkins leave for relatively small fees in the current market. Both have been great buys and fitted in from day one.

These were without doubt two bits of business that were good...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View crvenaeagle's Profile crvenaeagle Flag 07 Dec 19 9.09am Send a Private Message to crvenaeagle Add crvenaeagle as a friend

Originally posted by Gary St.Andrews

West Ham friends of mine were amazed that they let Cheik and Tomkins leave for relatively small fees in the current market. Both have been great buys and fitted in from day one.

These were without doubt two bits of business that were good...

I think the thing is to appease their fans and their "big team" attitude they're often happy letting lesser known talent go in replacement for big names, who are also willing to come because of the name "West Ham"

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Gary St.Andrews's Profile Gary St.Andrews Flag Kenley 07 Dec 19 10.36am Send a Private Message to Gary St.Andrews Add Gary St.Andrews as a friend

Originally posted by crvenaeagle

I think the thing is to appease their fans and their "big team" attitude they're often happy letting lesser known talent go in replacement for big names, who are also willing to come because of the name "West Ham"

Do you think the 2 current West Ham centre backs are better than Tomkins, I don’t think they are?..

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pierre's Profile Pierre Flag Purley 11 Dec 19 6.09pm Send a Private Message to Pierre Add Pierre as a friend

The things I like about Cheikou are the fact he always gets stuck in, never bleats about it and Like Luka when fouled he just gets up and gets on with it.
Also he doesn't miss many if any games through injury and has great aerial ability.
I am glad we don't have a selling on policy akin to West Ham!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pierre's Profile Pierre Flag Purley 11 Dec 19 6.11pm Send a Private Message to Pierre Add Pierre as a friend


Originally posted by Pierre

The things I like about Cheikou are the fact he always gets stuck in, never bleats about it and Like Luka when fouled he just gets up and gets on with it.
Also he doesn't miss many if any games through injury and has great aerial ability.
I am glad we don't have a selling on policy akin to West Ham!

As someone has said already credit to Roy and the coaching team!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MonsterMunch's Profile MonsterMunch Flag Cambridge 12 Dec 19 9.04am Send a Private Message to MonsterMunch Add MonsterMunch as a friend

Probably up there with the worst technically gifted players we have. Awful with the ball at his feet. However his ability to break up play and play the simple ball is excellent.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 9 of 9 « First< 5 6 7 8 9

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Cheikhou Kouyate