You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > IS Schoolgirl wants to come home
March 19 2019 5.02pm

IS Schoolgirl wants to come home

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

 

View doi209's Profile doi209 Flag Fighting for the weak and innocent... 14 Feb 19 1.19pm Send a Private Message to doi209 Add doi209 as a friend

and bring her baby up in the UK.

Our government is considering it.
By all means help the baby - it is not its fault to have a real bitch of a mother. Let the mother die in the hell hole she wanted.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 14 Feb 19 1.27pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The absurdity of it all is almost amusing.

This female is responsible for children dying and she has the cheek to claim she's concerned about her third.

There are so many things wrong with the situation that it beggars belief.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 14 Feb 19 1.43pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

How much will it cost to bring her "home," put her on trial and then monitor her and her associates for the next twenty years.

Cheaper to let her rot where she is

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 14 Feb 19 2.03pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Unfortunately as she is a UK citizen she apparently has the right to return. I have no doubt that the bleeding hearts are already organising a fund raising page for her.

In the interview I heard she did not show any remorse,regret or compassion far from it.

If we can't stop her returning the child should be removed from her as I cannot see she is a fit mother. We should also try and prosecute her but I am not holding my breath.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Online Flag hove actually 14 Feb 19 2.09pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

If she has broken the law, then when and if she repatriates, she should be feel the full force of it. One for our legal system to sort out if the situation arises.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 14 Feb 19 2.10pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Doubt she killed anyone but clearly complicit in murder

When a schoolgirl I had sympathy, just a child.

Now presumably pretty hardened, albeit I assume also indoctrinated. No remorse is a seriously bad sign

Reminds me of The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie. There the schoolgirl not only died in the Spanish Civil War, but turned out to be fighting on the wrong side as I recall.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 14 Feb 19 2.12pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Unfortunately as she is a UK citizen she apparently has the right to return. I have no doubt that the bleeding hearts are already organising a fund raising page for her.

In the interview I heard she did not show any remorse,regret or compassion far from it.

If we can't stop her returning the child should be removed from her as I cannot see she is a fit mother. We should also try and prosecute her but I am not holding my breath.

Where else can she be brought to justice? Or should we simply encourage the Kurds to sumarily execute her? Save on the washing up eh.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 14 Feb 19 2.19pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Merkel will take her and then after a while she can choose one of 27 countries.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 14 Feb 19 2.28pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

There is always the argument that you shouldn't make martyrs of your enemy, case in point, the Easter uprising where very few supported it until us Brits executed the rebel prisoners.
However, there is some distance between executing your defeated enemy and letting them remain in a mess of their own making.
You could see this as an opportunity to show compassion or a chance to make an example for any future would be ISIS kiddies.
My personal view is that brainwashed religious loons do not think like rational people so whatever we do will make little difference.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 14 Feb 19 3.02pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Unfortunately as she is a UK citizen she apparently has the right to return. I have no doubt that the bleeding hearts are already organising a fund raising page for her.

In the interview I heard she did not show any remorse,regret or compassion far from it.

If we can't stop her returning the child should be removed from her as I cannot see she is a fit mother. We should also try and prosecute her but I am not holding my breath.

Revoke her UK citizenship for starters

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 14 Feb 19 3.03pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Where else can she be brought to justice? Or should we simply encourage the Kurds to sumarily execute her? Save on the washing up eh.

Talking some sense at long last maple.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 14 Feb 19 3.06pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

There is always the argument that you shouldn't make martyrs of your enemy, case in point, the Easter uprising where very few supported it until us Brits executed the rebel prisoners.
However, there is some distance between executing your defeated enemy and letting them remain in a mess of their own making.
You could see this as an opportunity to show compassion or a chance to make an example for any future would be ISIS kiddies.
My personal view is that brainwashed religious loons do not think like rational people so whatever we do will make little difference.

Agreed

I wonder if she could be 're-programmed'

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > IS Schoolgirl wants to come home