You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Watford Only Giving Us 3,100 for シ Final
July 20 2019 9.09am

Watford Only Giving Us 3,100 for シ Final

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 26 Feb 19 1.10pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

Good to see the hilarious "she fell over" helping prove the point that Watford fans that they are indeed a sad little club with pathetic support.

Trolling other clubs boards is truly a sign you are a social outcast with nothing better to do than search the internet desperately seeking ways to pounce on other peoples mild disappointment.

Lets not feed the troll or we might really make his sides split (top banter, really funny). If he wants a comeback, he can go and wipe it off his mum's teeth.

As a matter of interest why do you feed the troll then suggest that others don't do it?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View shefellover's Profile shefellover Flag 26 Feb 19 1.11pm Send a Private Message to shefellover Add shefellover as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

Good to see the hilarious "she fell over" helping prove the point that Watford fans that they are indeed a sad little club with pathetic support.

Trolling other clubs boards is truly a sign you are a social outcast with nothing better to do than search the internet desperately seeking ways to pounce on other peoples mild disappointment.

Lets not feed the troll or we might really make his sides split (top banter, really funny). If he wants a comeback, he can go and wipe it off his mum's teeth.

Edited by jeeagles (26 Feb 2019 1.06pm)


What are you mildly disappointed about - Us not giving you more seats that we have to?

I think you should possibly re-evaluate what makes you happy in life.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace BANANA's Profile Palace BANANA Flag Heathfield East Sussex 26 Feb 19 1.21pm Send a Private Message to Palace BANANA Add Palace BANANA as a friend

Originally posted by shefellover

Haha - we are also looking forward to VAR being used for Zaha.

Super stuff.


You wont be laughing "shefellover", probably choking on your popcorn.. be interesting to see how many of your "thuggish players" are left on the pitch if they "play" like they did the last time at Vicarage Road.. VAR will most definitely be used to sort out your bunch of thugs..

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Galv's Profile Galv Flag Old Coulsdon 26 Feb 19 2.01pm Send a Private Message to Galv Add Galv as a friend

Sold Out......bugger.

Edited by Galv (26 Feb 2019 2.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Part Time James's Profile Part Time James Flag 26 Feb 19 2.17pm Send a Private Message to Part Time James Add Part Time James as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

As a matter of interest why do you feed the troll then suggest that others don't do it?

Don't knock him for backing a worthy cause. The sad fact of it is that trolls are becoming an endangered species. Being hunted for their wit and intelligence has led to a dramatic drop in their population. Also, consider environmental factors such as the increases in costs to dine in Wetherspoons and the improved capabilities of the welfare system to track down fathers of b*stard babies. For just 」2 a month you could help trolls such as shefellover. You'll receive regular updates written in crayon, photos of your troll and even a cuddly toy troll. 」2 a month. Just 」2 a month.

 




Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Declansmith Flag 26 Feb 19 2.19pm

Anyone got a spare ticket plz pm me my dad missed out getting thanks

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 26 Feb 19 2.22pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

As a matter of interest why do you feed the troll then suggest that others don't do it?

True, fair point.

I see he's come back clutching at more straws to try reinterpret what people are saying to suit his narrative. Loser.

Having said that, we could all try and tell him he's really great, and funny, and we are glad he's so happy. Anyone tried to kill a troll with kindness before.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 26 Feb 19 2.41pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by shefellover


What are you mildly disappointed about - Us not giving you more seats that we have to?

I think you should possibly re-evaluate what makes you happy in life.

I didn't realise they were your seats. Will you be in them with all your mates? I didn't say I was mildly disappointed either. I just said you spent the day hunting the internet to find mild disappointment.... look what quote you picked up on. I guess we've found something we can agree on.

Please keep the funny stuff coming. Even if its not been funny so far, keep practicing, you'll get there one day.

The point about re-evaluating my life is quite original. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before. One or two people might have replied stating the same thing about you, but who cares if you are just repeating what they said. Copying is just another way of learning.

You sound like a top bloke and a great laugh to be around. If you enjoy trolling, good for you, obviously most of the human race don't understand how you get your kicks from it, but do what ever floats your boat.

And Watford are having a fantastic season, 7th in the premier league! Brilliant. Good for you. I wish you all the best with your efforts to be a comedian in the future. Maybe you can boast about this to your mates one day? They'll all be impressed. Legend.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View topcat's Profile topcat Flag Holmesdale / Surbiton 26 Feb 19 2.44pm Send a Private Message to topcat Add topcat as a friend

Or he could just be moved the wilderness that is the Away End. Soon to be forgotten.

 


It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View RH8Eagle's Profile RH8Eagle Flag Oxted 26 Feb 19 2.46pm Send a Private Message to RH8Eagle Add RH8Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by shefellover


What are you mildly disappointed about - Us not giving you more seats that we have to?

I think you should possibly re-evaluate what makes you happy in life.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

At least you are making the most of joining the HOL we do love a bit of banter. Hats off to you for the ticket prices I was expecting higher.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View shefellover's Profile shefellover Flag 26 Feb 19 3.05pm Send a Private Message to shefellover Add shefellover as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

I didn't realise they were your seats. Will you be in them with all your mates? I didn't say I was mildly disappointed either. I just said you spent the day hunting the internet to find mild disappointment.... look what quote you picked up on. I guess we've found something we can agree on.

Please keep the funny stuff coming. Even if its not been funny so far, keep practicing, you'll get there one day.

The point about re-evaluating my life is quite original. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before. One or two people might have replied stating the same thing about you, but who cares if you are just repeating what they said. Copying is just another way of learning.

You sound like a top bloke and a great laugh to be around. If you enjoy trolling, good for you, obviously most of the human race don't understand how you get your kicks from it, but do what ever floats your boat.

And Watford are having a fantastic season, 7th in the premier league! Brilliant. Good for you. I wish you all the best with your efforts to be a comedian in the future. Maybe you can boast about this to your mates one day? They'll all be impressed. Legend.

Thanks. See, we can be friends.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View shefellover's Profile shefellover Flag 26 Feb 19 3.07pm Send a Private Message to shefellover Add shefellover as a friend

Originally posted by RH8Eagle

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

At least you are making the most of joining the HOL we do love a bit of banter. Hats off to you for the ticket prices I was expecting higher.

We knew you couldn't afford more so we're glad to help.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Watford Only Giving Us 3,100 for シ Final