You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > who will you vote for next ?
March 19 2019 7.24pm

who will you vote for next ?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

 

View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 08 Mar 19 9.51am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

I have no faith in our politics any more but will still need to vote.
I find they all lie, bend the truth and have ulterior motives and could not answer a question properly if they tried.

I'm being drawn towards UKIP as a protest vote.

I would be interested in the general consensus on here.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View WoodcoteEagle's Profile WoodcoteEagle Flag Epsom 08 Mar 19 11.06am Send a Private Message to WoodcoteEagle Add WoodcoteEagle as a friend

If you really want to make a statement - vote green or some equivalent then tell every agent at the polling vote you are not voting for their party and why note - it really irritates them

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View WoodcoteEagle's Profile WoodcoteEagle Flag Epsom 08 Mar 19 11.06am Send a Private Message to WoodcoteEagle Add WoodcoteEagle as a friend

sorry - why not

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 08 Mar 19 11.09am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

You've asked this question a few weeks too early.

If the Conservatives foul up Brexit I will never vote for them again. I could never bring myself to vote for Corbyn so perhaps it may well have to be the Monster Raving Loony Party that gets my vote

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pussay Patrol's Profile Pussay Patrol Flag 08 Mar 19 11.13am Send a Private Message to Pussay Patrol Add Pussay Patrol as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

You've asked this question a few weeks too early.

If the Conservatives foul up Brexit I will never vote for them again. I could never bring myself to vote for Corbyn so perhaps it may well have to be the Monster Raving Loony Party that gets my vote

What about the notion you not voting tory let's Labour in?

 


Paua oouaarancì Irà chiyeah Ishé galé ma ba oo ah

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Frickin Saweet's Profile Frickin Saweet Flag Just outside The Cronx 08 Mar 19 11.41am Send a Private Message to Frickin Saweet Add Frickin Saweet as a friend

I voted Green last time purely as I couldn't bring myself to put my name against Labour or Tories, both of which are proven liars and shysters with no idea for a progressive system to runn the country and facilitate a well-functioning society.

Would like to see what happens with this Independent Group mob as I think there is clear space for a new party with some centre-left-and-right philosophies combined.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 08 Mar 19 11.43am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Pussay Patrol

What about the notion you not voting tory let's Labour in?

It's a real quandary. I don't want to vote Conservative as they have deliberately and wilfully gone against the wishes of the people and I don't want to vote Labour as Corbyn will wreck the economy very quickly.

Perhaps if the two Davids ( Cameron and Milliband ) came out of retirement the picture might be a bit clearer failing which a dead heat between Conservative and Labour with the same number of Irish and Scottish seats to balance it out there too might be the best compromise.

No Greens though please but don't tell my daughter who is standing as a Green Councillor in the local elections

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 08 Mar 19 11.44am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Frickin Saweet

I voted Green last time purely as I couldn't bring myself to put my name against Labour or Tories,

They are a hopeless shower who have made a real mess of running Brighton's council so what would happen if they got even more power

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View topcat's Profile topcat Flag Holmesdale / Surbiton 08 Mar 19 11.55am Send a Private Message to topcat Add topcat as a friend

Voting only encourages them.

 


It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 08 Mar 19 11.56am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

My MP is Col Bob Steward I've met him he is a pretty good bloke. It's not clear if he is a member of the ERG but he certainly votes their way. As long as he continues to do that he gets my vote.

Failing that I would not vote UKIP as I don't like the direction they are now going in, Farage has joined the Brexit party so I would vote for them if Colonel Bob falls down on the job.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pussay Patrol's Profile Pussay Patrol Flag 08 Mar 19 12.06pm Send a Private Message to Pussay Patrol Add Pussay Patrol as a friend

Can't vote UKIP now they have gone down the racist route

 


Paua oouaarancì Irà chiyeah Ishé galé ma ba oo ah

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View NEILLO's Profile NEILLO Online Flag Shoreham-by-Sea 08 Mar 19 12.20pm Send a Private Message to NEILLO Add NEILLO as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

It's a real quandary. I don't want to vote Conservative as they have deliberately and wilfully gone against the wishes of the people and I don't want to vote Labour as Corbyn will wreck the economy very quickly.

Perhaps if the two Davids ( Cameron and Milliband ) came out of retirement the picture might be a bit clearer failing which a dead heat between Conservative and Labour with the same number of Irish and Scottish seats to balance it out there too might be the best compromise.

No Greens though please but don't tell my daughter who is standing as a Green Councillor in the local elections

More chance of Tony Blair doing that....

 


Old, Ungifted and White

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > who will you vote for next ?