You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Zaha doubt against watford!
March 22 2019 3.58am

Zaha doubt against watford!

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View jordan98x's Profile jordan98x Flag croydon 15 Mar 19 11.29pm Send a Private Message to jordan98x Add jordan98x as a friend

[Link]

Thoughts? This will be a massive lose.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 15 Mar 19 11.32pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Considering Deeney’s comments It might be safer to keep him away from them.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jordan98x's Profile jordan98x Flag croydon 15 Mar 19 11.34pm Send a Private Message to jordan98x Add jordan98x as a friend

True point but he is pivotal to our attack, and in a big game like this.. we need him!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 15 Mar 19 11.41pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

He is of course but this might be one game when Sako is called for. Kick him as much as you like.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View shefellover's Profile shefellover Flag 16 Mar 19 3.39am Send a Private Message to shefellover Add shefellover as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Considering Deeney’s comments It might be safer to keep him away from them.


It does make me laugh that you guys fixate on Troy"s comments so negatively.

I mean, he just said what most teams do. Systematically targeting some players. He was just open about it, and instead of saying "yeah fair play for admitting it" you berate him and hold it as some sort of bashing point for the Watford team.

What usually makes it worse is Wilf's face-just-seen-a-ghost look of terror and amazement every time he's slightly fouled or the wind changes direction.

I mean, hazard, Messi, Ronaldo, our Deeney, Deleufeu and Pereyra etc all get fouled regularly and seemingly systematically targeted, but they know it's part of the game and get on with it. More class than your small minded Zaha.

So instead of continually holding it against our lads, take a long hard look at your own pathetic excuse of a player.

ENJOOOY THE GAAAAME!!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag Chelsea 16 Mar 19 5.02am Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

He’s just too good for you.
And I really hope you hear that this afternoon. I won’t be there as your club cut back on seats because the Palace voice is too loud.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Elpis's Profile Elpis Flag In a pub 16 Mar 19 5.23am Send a Private Message to Elpis Add Elpis as a friend

Originally posted by shefellover


It does make me laugh that you guys fixate on Troy"s comments so negatively.

I mean, he just said what most teams do. Systematically targeting some players. He was just open about it, and instead of saying "yeah fair play for admitting it" you berate him and hold it as some sort of bashing point for the Watford team.

What usually makes it worse is Wilf's face-just-seen-a-ghost look of terror and amazement every time he's slightly fouled or the wind changes direction.

I mean, hazard, Messi, Ronaldo, our Deeney, Deleufeu and Pereyra etc all get fouled regularly and seemingly systematically targeted, but they know it's part of the game and get on with it. More class than your small minded Zaha.

So instead of continually holding it against our lads, take a long hard look at your own pathetic excuse of a player.

ENJOOOY THE GAAAAME!!!

To be fair you cant be slightly fouled , you either are or you are not and unlike the likes of hazard he doesn't get the foul every time he is .
I would agree his reaction needs a re think ,Wilfs claiming foul every time he is tackled doesn't do him any favours with the refs and sometimes rubs them up the wrong way to the point he doesn't get free kicks when he should . This just winds himself up to the point we saw at Southampton who more or less did the same job on him as your Watford .

But you have played your cards now and Wilf will know whats coming against your cloggers . He really is just too good for you .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View shefellover's Profile shefellover Flag 16 Mar 19 5.35am Send a Private Message to shefellover Add shefellover as a friend

Originally posted by Elpis

To be fair you cant be slightly fouled , you either are or you are not and unlike the likes of hazard he doesn't get the foul every time he is .
I would agree his reaction needs a re think ,Wilfs claiming foul every time he is tackled doesn't do him any favours with the refs and sometimes rubs them up the wrong way to the point he doesn't get free kicks when he should . This just winds himself up to the point we saw at Southampton who more or less did the same job on him as your Watford .

But you have played your cards now and Wilf will know whats coming against your cloggers . He really is just too good for you .


Wow, a semi intelligent response. I'm a bit shocked to be honest!

Yes fouls are fouls but the capoue incident aside, we are barely cloggers!

In fact did we even get a single yellow vs you lot in our last game?

As for dreamwaverider - dear god fella I thought we covered this!!! For your smaller brain we didn't cut back on seats, we gave you the allocation you deserved.

Can someone help them out on that one please??!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag Chelsea 16 Mar 19 6.51am Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by shefellover


Wow, a semi intelligent response. I'm a bit shocked to be honest!

Yes fouls are fouls but the capoue incident aside, we are barely cloggers!

In fact did we even get a single yellow vs you lot in our last game?

As for dreamwaverider - dear god fella I thought we covered this!!! For your smaller brain we didn't cut back on seats, we gave you the allocation you deserved.

Can someone help them out on that one please??!!

Maybe you could help me out with your superior knowledge. I understood Watford will be leaving approximately one third of the ‘away’ stand empty. I assumed this is for the reason I gave. If your board decided to turn down the extra revenue purely to give us the minimum allocation then fair play. But you have to question that decision. Hence my assumed consideration.
Enjoy the match live!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag Chelsea 16 Mar 19 6.58am Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Oh and by the way,they could have put a premium on the additional seats and still sold them. We have a pretty passionate following many of whom are resigned to the flat screen this afternoon.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Harry Beever's Profile Harry Beever Flag Newbury 16 Mar 19 7.19am Send a Private Message to Harry Beever Add Harry Beever as a friend

Can you elaborate on your formula for seat allocation? Who is worthy of the full allowance and how can we be worthier? Personally I take it as a compliment as your club clearly recognises the value of our fans. If the fixture was reversed not sure we’d sweat too much about letting more of you in.


Originally posted by shefellover


Wow, a semi intelligent response. I'm a bit shocked to be honest!

Yes fouls are fouls but the capoue incident aside, we are barely cloggers!

In fact did we even get a single yellow vs you lot in our last game?

As for dreamwaverider - dear god fella I thought we covered this!!! For your smaller brain we didn't cut back on seats, we gave you the allocation you deserved.

Can someone help them out on that one please??!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View shefellover's Profile shefellover Flag 16 Mar 19 7.27am Send a Private Message to shefellover Add shefellover as a friend

You got 15%. Gee whizz guys. The formula is simple. 15% allocation is the fa cup requirement. We gave you 15%. How hard is that to comprehend. The rest of the stand is ours to do as we please.

Dear lord. And we don't exactly need the extra revenue thanks.

I've seen a pic doing the rounds of you netting off some of your area vs us but that may be fake so I won't comment on that.

And your fans being passionate - sounds like your "fanatics" treat the rest of your fanbase like crap. Nice.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Zaha doubt against watford!