You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeff Bezos: to infinity and beyond!
September 21 2019 6.14am

Jeff Bezos: to infinity and beyond!

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 10 May 19 5.17am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Just a few weeks ago we had JEWS IN SPACE with the unsuccessful Israeli moon lander which malfunctioned at a critical stage of its entry just before its Bar Mitzvah.

Well Jeff Bezos that humble owner of massive retail website Amazon has seen this and said, 'hold my beer' and now we are to get an Amazon moon lander.

So now we are going to have BALDIES IN SPACE. At least they won't have any hairy moments up there.

Bezos says, 'It's time to go back to the Moon, this time to stay.' So does this mean he gets to send the Moon any old crap that never looked like the original picture and the Moon doesn't get a return warranty?

He wants people to live and work on the moon...which to me sounds like a hard sell for his HR department.

Edited by Stirlingsays (10 May 2019 5.18am)

retail_in_space.JPG Attachment: retail_in_space.JPG (54.99Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 10 May 19 3.54pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Just a few weeks ago we had JEWS IN SPACE with the unsuccessful Israeli moon lander which malfunctioned at a critical stage of its entry just before its Bar Mitzvah.

Well Jeff Bezos that humble owner of massive retail website Amazon has seen this and said, 'hold my beer' and now we are to get an Amazon moon lander.

So now we are going to have BALDIES IN SPACE. At least they won't have any hairy moments up there.

Bezos says, 'It's time to go back to the Moon, this time to stay.' So does this mean he gets to send the Moon any old crap that never looked like the original picture and the Moon doesn't get a return warranty?

He wants people to live and work on the moon...which to me sounds like a hard sell for his HR department.

Edited by Stirlingsays (10 May 2019 5.18am)

No minimum wage or worker's rights on the moon, so he's opening his new warehouse there.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 10 May 19 4.05pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

No minimum wage or worker's rights on the moon, so he's opening his new warehouse there.

Yep, even lower tax rates than Ireland......Mind you do Amazon even pay tax in Ireland?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 10 May 19 4.09pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Yep, even lower tax rates than Ireland......Mind you do Amazon even pay tax in Ireland?

We probably pay it for them and if Europe tries to force them, we pay for the appeal too.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 10 May 19 4.21pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

We probably pay it for them and if Europe tries to force them, we pay for the appeal too.

I wonder if Jeff Bezos likes Guinness.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 10 May 19 4.43pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I wonder if Jeff Bezos likes Guinness.

He's probably still crying into his pint over his divorce settlement. However, I don't know if he likes a creamy head.
I was out for a few last night myself and I can categorically state that a Guinness hangover is not for the faint-hearted. I'll put it this way, the hangover is not so much in the head as it is in the opposite end.
In official Irish language it is known as 'the Guinness s***s'. You can imagine the colour and consistency.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View elgrande's Profile elgrande Flag bedford 11 May 19 11.03am Send a Private Message to elgrande Add elgrande as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

He's probably still crying into his pint over his divorce settlement. However, I don't know if he likes a creamy head.
I was out for a few last night myself and I can categorically state that a Guinness hangover is not for the faint-hearted. I'll put it this way, the hangover is not so much in the head as it is in the opposite end.
In official Irish language it is known as 'the Guinness s***s'. You can imagine the colour and consistency.

Ha ha,I can so relate to that.
I love my Guinness. But you do suffer.

 


always a Norwood boy, where ever I live.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 11 May 19 1.34pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Just a few weeks ago we had JEWS IN SPACE with the unsuccessful Israeli moon lander which malfunctioned at a critical stage of its entry just before its Bar Mitzvah.

Well Jeff Bezos that humble owner of massive retail website Amazon has seen this and said, 'hold my beer' and now we are to get an Amazon moon lander.

So now we are going to have BALDIES IN SPACE. At least they won't have any hairy moments up there.

Bezos says, 'It's time to go back to the Moon, this time to stay.' So does this mean he gets to send the Moon any old crap that never looked like the original picture and the Moon doesn't get a return warranty?

He wants people to live and work on the moon...which to me sounds like a hard sell for his HR department.

Edited by Stirlingsays (10 May 2019 5.18am)

Why aren't that Norwegian girl*, Emma Thompson and Chris Packham speaking out about this folly?

*Or maybe she's Swedish.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 11 May 19 4.21pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

He's probably still crying into his pint over his divorce settlement. However, I don't know if he likes a creamy head.
I was out for a few last night myself and I can categorically state that a Guinness hangover is not for the faint-hearted. I'll put it this way, the hangover is not so much in the head as it is in the opposite end.
In official Irish language it is known as 'the Guinness s***s'. You can imagine the colour and consistency.

You have my sympathy....though I'm happy to say not my nostrils.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 11 May 19 4.32pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by YT

Why aren't that Norwegian girl*, Emma Thompson and Chris Packham speaking out about this folly?

*Or maybe she's Swedish.

I think we can regard Chris Packham as a female by virtue of him being such a t1t that he blurs the distinction between description and reality.

Emma Thompson is the ultimate in posh entitled tw*terly. If only she were actually foreign she would be less embarrassing.


Edited by Stirlingsays (11 May 2019 4.33pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 11 May 19 7.27pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I think we can regard Chris Packham as a female by virtue of him being such a t1t that he blurs the distinction between description and reality.

Emma Thompson is the ultimate in posh entitled tw*terly. If only she were actually foreign she would be less embarrassing.


Edited by Stirlingsays (11 May 2019 4.33pm)

I laughed in equal measure at both of your paragraphs, Stirling.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 11 May 19 7.56pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by YT

I laughed in equal measure at both of your paragraphs, Stirling.

I tip my hat YT.

We have so many cringey 'right on' celebrities that I've come to suspect that somewhere they are manufacturing them from bottled feminist tears and stale nerd chin shavings.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeff Bezos: to infinity and beyond!