You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Colonisation and plantation of rural Ireland
September 22 2019 3.31am

The Colonisation and plantation of rural Ireland

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

 

View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 31 May 19 3.52pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Northern Ireland is unique in Europe as having been planted and colonised 400 years ago. Previous plantations in Munster were a failure.

Moving on to 2019....


Gemma O'Doherty has faced simultaneously a huge backlash and huge support for taking a stand against the perceived ethnic wipeout of the native irish from many towns in rural ireland.

What is your take on this ? outrage(for or against) ? anger ? apathy ?

whatever the answer, her latest stunt has gone viral, worldwide. The scandal is in the first link, and her response is in the youtube clip.


[Link]
.
[Link]

answers on a postcard...

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 31 May 19 3.58pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Northern Ireland is unique in Europe as having been planted and colonised 400 years ago. Previous plantations in Munster were a failure.

Moving on to 2019....


Gemma O'Doherty has faced simultaneously a huge backlash and huge support for taking a stand against the perceived ethnic wipeout of the native irish from many towns in rural ireland.

What is your take on this ? outrage(for or against) ? anger ? apathy ?

whatever the answer, her latest stunt has gone viral, worldwide. The scandal is in the first link, and her response is in the youtube clip.


[Link]
.
[Link]

answers on a postcard...

Speaking the truth makes you the enemy of the establishment.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 May 19 4.22pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

I suspect that more and more people in Britain will wake up to this as they see less and less white faces.

It's one thing to embrace multiculturalism but another to suddenly realise that you are an endangered species.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 31 May 19 4.31pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

I suspect that more and more people in Britain will wake up to this as they see less and less white faces.

It's one thing to embrace multiculturalism but another to suddenly realise that you are an endangered species.

Hahahaha. This is peak.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 May 19 4.35pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Hahahaha. This is peak.

It's OK. You are just too young, brainwashed and dumb to see it yet.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 31 May 19 4.39pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Northern Ireland is unique in Europe as having been planted and colonised 400 years ago. Previous plantations in Munster were a failure.

By James I a Scottish king still it's much easier to blame the English.


Edited by Badger11 (31 May 2019 4.42pm)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 31 May 19 4.57pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

It's OK. You are just too young, brainwashed and dumb to see it yet.

I know what the word species means. And I'm pretty sure you do too. Which makes your context disgusting.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 31 May 19 5.12pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

I know what the word species means. And I'm pretty sure you do too. Which makes your context disgusting.

First you laugh at it, then you call it disgusting.....I can't help but get the impression that you are choosing to be literal.

We all understood the context.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 May 2019 5.13pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 31 May 19 5.20pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

It will never change while Ireland are lap dogs of the EU and have globalists such as Taoiseach Leo Varadkar in charge.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 31 May 19 5.25pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

First you laugh at it, then you call it disgusting.....I can't help but get the impression that you are choosing to be literal.

We all understood the context.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 May 2019 5.13pm)

I was laughing at how ridiculous the post was.

Hrolf is very particular when it comes to language around 'race' (which isn't a thing, apparently). He know what he was doing using that word.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 May 19 5.32pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

I know what the word species means. And I'm pretty sure you do too. Which makes your context disgusting.

Trying to put me on the back foot by enterpreting a figure of speech as literal.
An old and feeble tacitc designed to avoid the issue.

It is particularly amusing when one considers the improper use of words like 'Racism' and anything with 'phobia' stuck on the end that you Lefties use all the time.
So anyway. You know that white people are in danger of disappearing in Europe in the coming centiuries so why aren't you bothered by that?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 May 19 5.34pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

I was laughing at how ridiculous the post was.

Hrolf is very particular when it comes to language around 'race' (which isn't a thing, apparently). He know what he was doing using that word.

Please stop. You are embarrassing yourself...Again.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Colonisation and plantation of rural Ireland