You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Alfredo Morelos (Rumour)
August 7 2020 1.52pm

Alfredo Morelos (Rumour)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 19 of 22 < 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View gloryhunter's Profile gloryhunter Flag EDINBURGH 18 Nov 19 11.52am Send a Private Message to gloryhunter Add gloryhunter as a friend

Originally posted by orpingtoneagle

Having spent the last week in Scotland, rumours are rife that Rangers are back in the financial mire and could find themselves in administration again soon.

If that is the case they have very few players who are real assets, their prized striker being one.

There could be a bargain to be had here perhaps

Edited by orpingtoneagle (17 Nov 2019 11.36pm)


The rumours are indeed rife. Many sources reporting that they have to find a further £10m from investors just to survive to the end of the season. Although the player is hoping for a bigger club than us he will move for the EPL wages that's for sure. Last season I warned against going for him because of his temperament but this season he seems to have knuckled down and just on a few yellows. Could actually be an investment.

 


gloryhunter (eagle in exile)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kennybrowns leftfoot's Profile kennybrowns leftfoot Flag Moved Again.. Banstead now Darling... 19 Nov 19 7.29pm Send a Private Message to kennybrowns leftfoot Add kennybrowns leftfoot as a friend

Originally posted by gloryhunter


The rumours are indeed rife. Many sources reporting that they have to find a further £10m from investors just to survive to the end of the season. Although the player is hoping for a bigger club than us he will move for the EPL wages that's for sure. Last season I warned against going for him because of his temperament but this season he seems to have knuckled down and just on a few yellows. Could actually be an investment.

Going slightly off topic why are they struggling so bad??... They have a huge fan base, get good gates and looking at there squad there wage bill can’t be that bad... It’s all very weird.

 


Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long. But in the end it's only with yourself!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View gloryhunter's Profile gloryhunter Flag EDINBURGH 20 Nov 19 9.59am Send a Private Message to gloryhunter Add gloryhunter as a friend

Originally posted by kennybrowns leftfoot

Going slightly off topic why are they struggling so bad??... They have a huge fan base, get good gates and looking at there squad there wage bill can’t be that bad... It’s all very weird.

They spend more than the investors put in. Appears to be a few very dodgy guys pulling the strings. They have always spent more than they get in but there is no FFP in Scotland and they have friends in high places (mainly through the Masons). You would have to fire the whole of the Scottish FA and League hierarchy to get a level playing field up here, but they would just sneak back in again.

 


gloryhunter (eagle in exile)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 20 Nov 19 10.24am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by gloryhunter


They spend more than the investors put in. Appears to be a few very dodgy guys pulling the strings.

The chairman is a convicted criminal

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View gloryhunter's Profile gloryhunter Flag EDINBURGH 20 Nov 19 4.19pm Send a Private Message to gloryhunter Add gloryhunter as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

The chairman is a convicted criminal

Yet the SFA did a Due Diligence search when he applied to buy controlling shares!!

Edited by gloryhunter (20 Nov 2019 4.25pm)

 


gloryhunter (eagle in exile)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View gloryhunter's Profile gloryhunter Flag EDINBURGH 20 Nov 19 4.22pm Send a Private Message to gloryhunter Add gloryhunter as a friend

Edited by gloryhunter (20 Nov 2019 4.24pm)

 


gloryhunter (eagle in exile)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rfctam's Profile Rfctam Flag 21 Nov 19 6.08pm Send a Private Message to Rfctam Add Rfctam as a friend

Hi there. Rangers fan here. We are not in financial trouble so no way do we have to sell morelos. The manager and DOF have said 100% he wont be sold in january either. However I'm not daft enough to know he will be gone in the summer. The money epl clubs can pay for wages then ofcourse he will want a move their as would anyone. If you did sign him you wont be disappointed. Scored in back to back games v porto just there. Defenders just bounce of him his strength is unreal. Hes calmed down this season too not had a red card once. I'm sure bids will come in january but he wont be sold. I'm sure hel get told he can leave in the summer with everyone's blessing but thatl be the soonest point. Hes an absolute beast. Could go very far in the game he has everything. Villa meant to be looking at him too.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Phil’s Barber's Profile Phil’s Barber Flag Crowborough 21 Nov 19 10.48pm Send a Private Message to Phil’s Barber Add Phil’s Barber as a friend

I’m not sure why we’re getting excited about him. We’ll ‘miss out’ on him and he’ll go on to be a big success at whichever EPL club he ends up at!

We should’ve completed the deal last summer, when he would’ve cost considerably less than he’ll go for next year!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington 22 Nov 19 5.59am Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

Originally posted by Phil’s Barber

I’m not sure why we’re getting excited about him. We’ll ‘miss out’ on him and he’ll go on to be a big success at whichever EPL club he ends up at!

We should’ve completed the deal last summer, when he would’ve cost considerably less than he’ll go for next year!

You are right. But it’s easy to say it now as he has been good this year, most of the other strikers we were linked with/suggesting would have been as much use as Camarassa.
Welbeck, Sturbridge, llorente, Adams etc

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 22 Nov 19 8.11am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Casual

You are right. But it’s easy to say it now as he has been good this year, most of the other strikers we were linked with/suggesting would have been as much use as Camarassa.
Welbeck, Sturbridge, llorente, Adams etc

How many strikers have we lost out to Everton, and how did they do?

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rfctam's Profile Rfctam Flag 22 Nov 19 7.29pm Send a Private Message to Rfctam Add Rfctam as a friend

Originally posted by Phil’s Barber

I’m not sure why we’re getting excited about him. We’ll ‘miss out’ on him and he’ll go on to be a big success at whichever EPL club he ends up at!

We should’ve completed the deal last summer, when he would’ve cost considerably less than he’ll go for next year!

We have had some good strikers over my life time and I'm 34 and hes better than them all. Hes not even big but throws defenders about around double his size. Hes infront of the pecking order for columbia now than Becca who cost 30 million. The columbia manager has said hes the striker for the future for Colombia. I was on the man United forum and even they have a thread on him saying they should take a punt. Imho if his heads right he will go to the top end of the game. Hel be used to playing under pressure as well and infront of big crowds. Ibrox is a sell out every home game and playing here a draw isn't good enough so mentally he has to win every game. That's why alot of good players fail at rangers and celtic. Drawing isn't an option so the pressure each week is massive. We have Croatias left back barasic and he didnt settle last season and he brought up he came from a club were draws etc aren't so bad but hes came here and the pressure has got to him last season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington 22 Nov 19 8.42pm Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

Originally posted by Rfctam

We have had some good strikers over my life time and I'm 34 and hes better than them all. Hes not even big but throws defenders about around double his size. Hes infront of the pecking order for columbia now than Becca who cost 30 million. The columbia manager has said hes the striker for the future for Colombia. I was on the man United forum and even they have a thread on him saying they should take a punt. Imho if his heads right he will go to the top end of the game. Hel be used to playing under pressure as well and infront of big crowds. Ibrox is a sell out every home game and playing here a draw isn't good enough so mentally he has to win every game. That's why alot of good players fail at rangers and celtic. Drawing isn't an option so the pressure each week is massive. We have Croatias left back barasic and he didnt settle last season and he brought up he came from a club were draws etc aren't so bad but hes came here and the pressure has got to him last season.

Better than Johnson?
Think I’ll have to wait til he gets 21 premier league goals in a relegated team, before I can agree.
If he is, hope we get him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 19 of 22 < 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Alfredo Morelos (Rumour)